MC Miker G and DJ Sven, exclusively

Isn't it obvious?

Big Black - Song About Coffee

Kekaroo

Bohren & der Club of Gore

>there will never be a Philip Jeffries spinoff

lana del rey

Truu

I always thought it was interesting that david bowie who drugged and fucked young teen girls was in this movie. Interesting. Did anyone see the claims michael j. anderson made about lynch recently. So INTERESTING. HMM.

field recordings of coffee being made

See because they made a song called Cherry Pie and in the show agent Cooper eats cherry pie.

this is so retarded go back to tumblr

Xiu Xiu

this

I think Talking Heads had a tendency of making songs out of seemingly simple and domestic things that fits Cooper

No what did he say?

I know he's not going to be in season 3 but I don't know why

emo revival.

About david lynch:
“He totally did NOT rape his own under-age daughter and then write a television series about it. She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had his “best friend” murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that I should kill myself! There’s a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either.”

Obviously spooky black

Is there any reason to believe this because it just sounds like he's retarded or insane

Audrey's moans as he slams her into his headboard, probably.

yes totally talking heads

stanley kubrick's favorite film was eraserhead

Both into fucking the kids. Why not.

and hey don't forget this guy! Love the rod stewart big gaping vagina story in his pete's book horse's neck. Really INTERESTING.

Jesus.

Sleep - Dopesmoker

Pete Townshend also has a very INTERESTING song about his niece who was a small child at the time that he wrote it. Including the lines "zelda screams not to touch her, but one day someone will fuck her" and "I held her flat while her dad snores"

WHOOPSY!

UNDER
THE SYCAMORE
TREEEEEE

perfect

Roy Orbison

youtube.com/watch?v=d0PbwLTLKA4

not to blindly defend lynch but michael j anderson is supposedly a huge asshole, and if this is all bullshit he's a bitter psycho at that, guy was all gung-ho to be in season 3 and work with lynch again until he didn't get his demands for more cash, doubt moral reasons are a part of it