My Iron Lung

I finally decided to listen to this after years of neglect and really liked it. For some reason I fucking love "My Iron Lung" but I haven't found in the rest of the album or even in "Pablo Honey" a song that has that much energy and messy feeling in the chorus. I was wondering if I could get some recommendation on songs or albums that have the same feeling as "My Iron Lung"

Second worst radiohead album
Prove me wrong

the worst being?

poobloo honey

but the bends is onbejtvley better than ok computer but kida is the best

did you only discover this band yesterday

I can't

kyek

Op here, I wouldn't really qualify as a Radiohead connoisseur, I have only listened properly to their two latest albums (no bully). I am more familiar with Yorke's other projects. I have never really been one for Alt Rock but really liked the song, i was hoping someone could recommend something similar.

listen to ok computer

HID A WHAT

My iron lung is a fantastic song, more songs please that have that similar frail guitar riff, the bassline is just as good too

king of limbs, fool

Maybe Electioneering from OK Computer, National Anthem from Kid A or Bodysnatchers from In Rainbows.

They're not the same as My Iron Lung but they have that chaotic, messy feel in the context of their respective albums

>i was hoping someone could recommend something similar

Well you're in for a surprise if you stick with Radiohead

OK Computer was their last "alt-rock" album. Definitely listen to that if you liked the bends

Paranoid android is supposed to be an evolved form of the song My Iron Lung.
You said you were neww to Radiohead so listen to that if you havent heard it.

Anyone who says The Bends is a bad album is lying to themselves because muh art rock

>I was wondering if I could get some recommendation on songs or albums that have the same feeling as "My Iron Lung"

Nirvana- In Utero

just listen to some grunge, nigga

This.

The Bends>HTTT

Funny enough My Iron Lung is Creep repackaged other than that The Bends is fucking great I love that album

nirvana - heart shaped box

what about JUST

My Iron Lung does ape Creep to a degree, but that's entirely intentional since the song is ABOUT Creep.

My Iron Lung does it better desu.

DON'T LEAVE ME HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DON'T LEAVE ME DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That was the song where Coldplay realized they had found their signature sound. 2 year later, Muse would do the same with Electioneering.

Thom Yorke hatea that song donot he?