Lol guys i think i fell for the meme, wtf is this shit?

lol guys i think i fell for the meme, wtf is this shit?

Listen to it 10 times and you'll understand

Holy shit you are by far the worst tripfag please fuck off back to r/indieheads

It's actually pretty good if you listen to it a few times.

I couldn't stand it at first, then it became my AnCo favourite. I don't particularly dig all the noise/static, there are legitimately very good songs in this album that complete one another to create something beautiful.

speaks the hipster shithead. get an opinion of your fagtard.

ok, i respect this, i've listened it for like 3 times, but some musics are kinda of a turn off. i'll give it another try

>Dude just listen to it a few times lmao!

I have an opinion of my own, yes. Most of anco discog is garbage people only like it because they're told its good so they convince themselves of such after multiple listens

You need your medication there buddy? You seem to be getting a little angry there

I am angry that underage cancer that has absolutely nothing unique to say somehow thinks it's important enough for a trip code

>underage cancer
>nothing unique to say
everyone thinks this album is good lmao. go back to kindergarten pls, and start to take ur meds daily

>Nothing unique to say
>Tries to prove that statement wrong by saying his opinion agrees with what "everyone thinks"

I can't wait until you're bullied off this board like Brandon was

I actually found that album by myself when I didn't even know Cred Forums existed. Listened to it a few times and made my own opinion about it - i like it, it's my favourite AnCo album. Things don't get good just because others tell you it's good.

This album feels like starting a new pokemon game

Truthfully this is one of me all time least favorite albums. Animal Collective as a whole really. I have never heard anything by Animal Collective that I enjoyed.

I totally understand why people dont like this, but its the only AnCo album I can get into.

Keep telling yourself that underage friendo

isnt AnCo actually overrated? that's wut we should be askin ourselves honestly...

I wonder if this and Person Pitch will ever be reprinted.

>lol
>wtf
>hqdefault.jpg
You're clearly underaged, surprised it didn't click for you right away

i dont get it why you cant accept other people's opinion. Why in the world is the fact that i dont like like AnCo related with my age? I'm 32 and i dont like, accept it

20 dolla that only PP gets reprinted

Ill sell u my copy of person pitch

look at this underage prick, talkin like its a grown up lmao

lmao ok

if you could accept other people's opinion you wouldn't have made this thread. it's a great album

Holy shit I copped STGSTV for $20 new off amazon when they still had it in stock and now it's going for $380 used

to respect other people's opinions, i cant share mine. is that it? lol

>>>/rules/2/
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>>>/rules/3/
>"You will not post any of the following outside of Cred Forums:
>indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?")"

Please fuck off

>lol u tk him 2da bar|?
this makes me laugh everytime

this is a hilariously accurate description

Spirit They've Vanished is a masterpiece

rest of the album is just ok

the album is noteworthy because it made a pretty good case for using noise in music to set a particular mood. most noise-core artists just kinda throw noise in without thinking about it, notice how all the noise in this album is deliberate and makes a song more effective than it would be otherwise.

Alvin Row dude?

clearly anything you don't like is a meme so you don't accept other people's opinions which is pretty normal but you were the one sperging out at the other user stating his opinion

in their latest AMA they said they are trying to buy all the printing rights to their shit but they have to scrape up the money. it will happen, it was one of the most commented threads

/my/ hates this album because it's hard to just kiss our childhood games goodbye