ITT: Rate your favorite band discography

>TVU&N >> Loaded > S/T > WL/WH >>>>>>>>>>> that one album

NOTM > NLDW > TMS = GP > Exm = JD > FW = Int2016 > BP

White Light /White Heat > The Velvet Underground > The Velvet Underground and Nico >>>>>>>> Loaded >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Squeeze

Perfect

GP > NOTM

More like:

NOTM>BP>NLDW>GP>TMS>ExM>JD

>BP is so high
"no"

sgt pepper > rubber soul > with the beatles > revolver > the beatles > abbey road > a hard days night > magical mystery tour > let it be > please please me > beatles for sale

forgot help! ...sgt pepper > rubber soul > with the beatles > revolver > the beatles > abbey road > help! >a hard days night > magical mystery tour > let it be > please please me > beatles for sale

>Please Please Me that low

it's not a bad album by any means but i don't enjoy it nearly as much as their other stuff

Meliora>opus eponymous(Japanese Release)>opus eponymous>square hammer>the rest of popestar>>>>>>infestissumam

What do you think about the new EP?

NOTM > ExM = TMS > NLDW > BP > GP = JD > FW > Int

I like it a lot. Square hammer is fucking great, Nocturnal Me isn't really my jam but the rest of the community sort of disagrees with me on that but I will account that to taste, I believe is my favorite cover (on this EP, here comes the sun is in a whole different league), I liked missionary man quite a bit but its my friends least favorite, bible is my least favorite track but mostly just because its so different from the rest of the album. All in all I think it is cool to hear ghost preform something besides there standard Scooby doo stuff. 6.75/10 plus 1 for square hammer 7.75/10 overall

TVU&N > White Light/White Heat >>>>> TVU > Loaded
And I never listened to Squeeze.

TVU&N > S/T > Loaded > WL/WH >>>>>> Squeeze

Sgt Pepper > Rubber Soul > S/T > MMT > Revolver > Help > Abbey Road > LIB > AHDN > PPM > BFS > WTB

none of these are ratings

DMDS > Deathcrush > Live in Leipzig

Telepathic with the Deceased > To Violate the Oblivious > A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors > Subliminal Genocide > Xasthur EP > Leviathan split > Nocturnal Poisoning > The Funeral of Being > Portal of Sorrow > All Reflections Drained > Defective Epitaph

Agreed. The rest of their discography isn't really worth listening to, other than Dawn of the Black Hearts.

I didn't list it because it's still a bootleg, but yes.

B8