Do you like CDs or Vinyls more

do you like CDs or Vinyls more

I only listen to FLAC in 4D, vinls are for plen and cd's are antique artefact for normies

why would you like cds more than vinyl?

Cds, vinyl and flac is so 2011

cd

I prefer vinyl, but CDs are easier to collect, I cant just drop 40 bucks on an album, but a 5 dollar cd in a record store collection bin is easy

how bout u CDeez nuts then

V I N Y L S

Not before you check these digits

Audio quality for anything made after the advent of digital mastering.

u like tapes n cds?

ima tape my dick to ur forehead so u can cds nuts

also op here the entire point of this thread was a deez nuts joke so you can abandon thread if you choose

i tend to browse vinyls in public to get hipster cred but all the stuff i actually buy are CDs
fuck spotify its nice to have the real thing

CDs

CDs

Vinyls for romantic reasons, CDs because they sound better to my ears and 320 Mp3 for practical reasons

>Whynotboth.jpg
I personally own a decent amount of CDs and Vinyls. I like listening to them both.

Cunt

CDs even if I'm poor ):^(

>Vinyl

Vinyls are just more fun to collect, they have more of a novelty. But I do like their quality as well. Not to mention how much more invested it makes you. You dont put a vinyl on and clean the house, you would have to stop and switch sides. You put a vinyl on when you are relaxing and want to do nothing but listen to an album.

Other than the vinyls I feel like collecting I just download FLAC.

>vinyls

As physical objects I buy to support artists I enjoy I prefer Vinyl. You get more for your money.

If I buy music, I go with vinyl. There's no point in buying cd anymore

I also like the the sound quality of vinyl is entirely dependent on how deep your pockets are

Digital plateaus pretty fast

CDs play in my care. Vinyl doesnt

>not driving a Chrysler Highway Hi-Fi

>hit pothole

Jesus those poor vinyls

>care

MP3 320

Fuck you

What about them?

They look nothing like mine.