Is Grimes the best thing that happened to Cred Forums? The most interesting and polarizing artist?

Is Grimes the best thing that happened to Cred Forums? The most interesting and polarizing artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQbEgg_pEG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's very cute, anyone else agree?

Don't you faggots have a containment thread?

I love Grimes as much as the next guy but a grimes fixated board is a bit too much. I'd rather talk about her creative projects than her person

Containment thread? What are you, a nazi faggot? Why you didn't filter "grimes", bitch?

Tedy is the best thing to happen to Cred Forums

If anything, you guys should go on Cred Forums because Grimesposting is just propaganda at this point.

>propaganda
For what?

>posting an artist on Cred Forums is propaganda

she is one of the biggest libbrul musicians in the game. All her music has commie overtones

i suppose

Specific example?

bump

>tattoo addiction
>drinking from a blender cup
>american flag
>scottish flag
>UFC shirt
>that philedelpha cream cheese ad
>trying to hide your alcohol behind the monitor
>salt rock light
>ableton

when will someone set this girl straight, she needs a new mother figure

She's just fine as she is...

Grimesfags B T F O

Ronda Rousey

wtf I love Grimes now

bump

Why would you ever even bring up such a brilliant philosopher in a thread about a waifu goblin

Her music isn't even enjoyable high
Objectively bad artist

Daily reminder to be nice to Grimes :)

>ad hominem attacks
Your opinion is completely invalid.

Grimes is poop

I bet he likes Grimes

>goblin

Grimes is pretty good and she has a neat visual aesthetic but can you guys stop waifuing her it's pretty coarse

you can't just divorce a couple as a third party out of the blue user

>couldn't get into her music because he's a pleb
>"objectively bad artist"
Step up your game

>stop waifuing her
>posts a grimes picture
What's wrong with you?

She's obviously a visual artist to some extent and uses her appearance in the presentation of her image but that doesn't mean you have to dream about her feet or whatever dark shit goes down in /grimes/.

Those that post that shit aren't real fans. They don't even care about her music.

Generalizations aren't good.

*sniff* plastic penis dildo.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQbEgg_pEG0

>Those that post that shit aren't real fans
They're trolls. A lot of people don't seem to realize that 'waifufagging' is itself just a more developed form of trolling (malicious attempts to disrupt on-topic conversations.) If you've been paying attention to Grimes threads lately you may have noticed that then general level of obvious shitposting/trolling has gone down recently (because the Grimes fanbase on /mu is now too large for that sort of behavior to fly.) However the trolls are still there - just under a different guise.

'Waifufags' are just trolls under a different name. And neither has any business being in these threads.

wow. is grimes the new bowie?

Yeah.

I feel like every item in the photo has been carefully placed exactly where it is. Grimes is trying so hard to be "omg so unique."

>neat visual aesthetic
you mean the same aesthetic that literally every girl on tumblr or at any liberal arts college has

>same aesthetic
Name some "girl on tumblr or at any liberal arts college" with her aesthetic. Prove it by posting sources.

you can't compare her aesthetic as she is always different

Go to any city or any college with any kind of artsy vibe and you will see half the girls looking like some kinda grimes wannabe and half the guys looking just like Mac "Goofball XD" Demarco.

Those girls were inspired by Grimes and those boys by Mac Demarco. Easy.

Yeah there were never smelly girls with little stupid tattoos before grimes or guys with stupid hats and cigarettes before goofball.

>impling grimes is smelly
This meme is weak and not supported by any evidence.

she literally said in a video interview she only showers like twice a week or something

She said she showers from 1 to 5 times a week. 5 times a week isn't bad at all. And that was some years ago, she's much more groomed these days. This meme has to stop.

once a week is pretty bad famalama, you can't stop the memes

Once a week when she was really busy. And that was some years ago. Why people are so mean to her?

Why must you defend her? Why does it matter if people are mean to her on a Transylvanian yo-yo enthusiast board?

People shouldn't be mean to her. She is pure, did nothing bad and deserves all the best.

Because I love her music. Defending what you like is a natural thing. If I would have no connection to her music I wouldn't care.

>Why does it matter if people are mean to her on a Transylvanian yo-yo enthusiast board?
It doesn't matter but I'm sick of all this negativity surrounding her on this Transylvanian yo-yo enthusiast board.