Why do some people seem to get mad when you tell them you're only interested in classical music...

Why do some people seem to get mad when you tell them you're only interested in classical music? It's like they take it as a personal affront. I mean, I'm sorry I only care about the greatest music ever created in the history of humanity. You can keep listening to whatever contemporary genre music you like, whether it's hip-hop, pop, indie rock, or whatever, and we can still be friends. It's really not that big a deal.

don't treat it like it's veganism

go jerk off to mozart or something
fuck outta here

t. p4kdrone

What's wrong with veganism? Do you have any idea how poorly animals are treated in those factory farms? Geez, there are like a million documentaries about this. Get educated, and listen to classical music.

They can't comprehend a world without "bands" or "producers"

The same way we can't comprehend a world without Bach and Beethoven

Mozart was a genius. I'm sorry you can't appreciate that.

>not recognizing a meme

mosart.

The thing is, neither can they comprehend a world without either of those composers. They helped set the foundations for the kind of music people listen to today, and many of their works are etched permanently into our collective consciousness. There's no avoiding them. If you want to be culturally informed, you must listen to them. It just isn't the same for today's popular genre music, which is ephemeral, and which no one will listen to any more in just fifty years.

because you act like a pretentious cunt about it

>free-range meat doesn't exist

Animals shouldn't be killed for human consumption in the first place. It's morally repugnant.

Someone please explain to me why some faggots actually think Mozart is still alive? It makes so sense.

tell that to people of that last 3000 years that forged human society.

Eating meat is the only reason we have large enough brains for culture and language.

Why?

No it isn't.

I'm just stating the obvious truth. I had someone tell me it's comparable to people who listen only to IDM, but that's a false analogy. IDM is just another genre of popular music like the ones I've mentioned. You can listen to it if you want, and it's probably entertaining, but you aren't getting as much out of it as you would classical music.

t. W.A. Mozart

I can't tell them that, as most of them are dead.

Because they aren't too different from us. They have lives of their own, other creatures they care about, pleasure and pain they can experience, and so on. Killing them is just as bad as killing a human.

That's your opinion.

Mozart? more like moFART

Bach? more like BACH PROBLEMS

Stravinsky? more like stravICKY

Debussy? more like debuSHIT

Beethoven? more like HORNET-THOVEN

Wagner? more like WANKER

Berlioz? more like BARELY LISTENABLE

Chopin? more like SHITpan

Liszt? more like SHITszt

Sibelius? more like SHITbelius

Schoenberg? more like SHITberg