Charli XCX

what does Cred Forums think about the hotter,younger and more talented version of Marina?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZLaY-iBirQ&list=PL9oXf0tI4D8jI9A3mKA9f1MgcrDfGcKYV&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=qfAqtFuGjWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want to eat her sweaty butthole, if you understand what i mean by that

I'm excited for her new album, its dual written by SOPHIE and Stargate so should be pretty interesting

no i don't follow

i am sorry, let me clarify
i want to grab her meaty buttcheeks, spread them and insert my tongue into her anus for our mutual pleasure

>tfw same mix as her
>tfw look identical to her
I'm a dude
How should I feel about this

why is she so naughty

EOTY 2016

I wonder, will bitches ever be able to catch her?

take estrogen right now ;)

Embrace your inner fuccboi!

She won't age well. Same as Marina.

I actual just listened to True Romance and I really liked it, the only song I feel ambivalent about is Cloud Aura but I liked the rest, I'm going to re-listen Sucker next.

sucker isn't nearly as good but it's still quite fun and has that song about masturbation

damn her stomach is perfect

teehee
let's pretend to not be death grips fans and appropriate good music for a while, teehee
heehee nobody can tell because the Internet teehee :^)

makes you think

it is mighty lickable tbpachwy

cringe

>cringe
yikes

>cringe
cringe

my vroom vroom if you know what i mean

i'm not sure, could you maybe elaborate?

Oh my

>repeatedly watching all of these hot-as-fuck webm's of this pale goddess with a butthole that I want to treat like a 5-star buffet.
>listening to Journey through the Past by Neil Young in another tab

what even is this feel

the feeling of decadence

WTF what a blatant ripoff of that line from Moves Like Jagger by Manchildren 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZLaY-iBirQ&list=PL9oXf0tI4D8jI9A3mKA9f1MgcrDfGcKYV&index=4

still not sure i get you

He wants to orally stimulate her anus with his tongue

She usually let's people from the front row to vroom her beep after the show, and by usually I mean everytime and by front row I mean anyone.

suddenly i really want to go to a charli show
brb getting tickets

BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP

She looks like the sort of girl you'd pick up at a club for 1 night

So... does this broad actually make good or even decent music, or..?

i'd vroom her beep

But her stomach doe. Thats impressive.

The white dude on the left is like "this is money well spent"

I dunno maybe you'll like it. Try listening to it.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=qfAqtFuGjWM

they are all white you fucking nigger

she's a gigantic slut and I support it 100%

lmao that's terrible

you just don't get it

No I am talking about the Anthony Fantano looking moetherfucker but with more hair.

>lets ride
>let me ride
what did she mean by this

same
my hope is that if we support her enough she'll finally get naked

there's really not much to get

fuck off beta/jealous female

her lewd nipples are on show all the time
i want more

pointy

it's a terrible song faggots

pointy and pink
i want to suck them desu

But Emotion Side B is EOTY

pleb

Maybe look into the lyrics more. Maybe you would enjoy it more.

>confused pleb spotted

I feel line if you fucked her you'll catch every STD known to man

If she had STD's then it would be all over the news pleb. But she does look like one of those celebs that just dies at age 25. I hope she doesn't have a drug problem.

virgin spotted

She probably does cocaine though look at her nose in

does she have cute feet?

worth it

That's pretty fucking cute feet 10/10. 0_0

her feets are rather pretty

they look infected and she probably has nail fungus

Nah

Wow.
Have sex. Please I beg you.

Why do you Charlifags always talk about Vroom Vroom? Is that the only good song she has?

Well it's only like 1 out of 5 songs in total I heard from her. So for some of the others it might be the same thing.

have you seen the video?

basically

>this thread
muh dick

i can't help but wonder what he meant by this

Correct

>>cringe
>cringe
underrated

bump. i need more of this in my life

post pics

I like her body of work