Post your favorite cartoon, people recommend you music based on the cartoon you post

Post your favorite cartoon, people recommend you music based on the cartoon you post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_foXY5fBCw
youtube.com/watch?v=rGBEgLXy6rU
youtube.com/watch?v=iv70nuKPDlg
youtube.com/watch?v=iJq4krEjYk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really my favorite but that which id most want to hear music thats similar to it
Jason aldean
The home movies ost (FRANZ KAFKA!)

Ok... ok... wait ill be serious this time
Woodie guthrie maybe..
Jeffrey lewis maybe, something tells me brendan would listen to him when hes older... i mean other than the fact he grows up irl to be a netal head

big mountain fudgecake

Don't meme on me too hard

No, no, no wait... yonder mountain string band.
Lullatone

Mac DeMarco
Dragonforce

;)

Math rock and space rock
Was this a show?
Spoken word, drone, philip glass

Watched it because Aaron Pauls voice was in it, worth it

Father John Misty

dethklok

Carly Rae Jepson

Death grips

Jepsen*

The Pixies

Future Funk
Chvrches
Something tumblr-core like The 1975 or lana del rey

Sorry death grips was meant for bojack

Sorry death grips was meant for bojack

>The Pixies
>The

Whoops, forgot pic

Chuck Mangione

What's the musical equivalent to courage the cowardly dog

Spiderland

what's the cartoon equivalent to animal collective painting with particularly

Bee and puppycat

My favorite too. I don't know why but I connect this with Swan's The Seer for some reason. Pic related is my second favorite.

Holy shit i actually have this cd, it was 1$

obviously this

>12 oz mouse

youtube.com/watch?v=q_foXY5fBCw

holy shit

I thought that was bata motel by crass till i googled it. So thats my rec, or the whole penis envy album

never heard of this before, is it any good?

It's pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGBEgLXy6rU

Ive recced quite a few already but now i have a new cartoon for reccing

awesome, downloading it now. thanks for the rec!

Gumby is GOAT.

Dan Deacon

Car Seat Headrest

Funny you said that. Will has actually said before that he doesn't like R&M. He doesn't like the whole "stupid show that is secretly deep" thing that a lot of adult cartoons are doing.

Kinda cheating, but still
youtube.com/watch?v=iv70nuKPDlg

And he's right on the money

I wonder if people will ever realize Bojack Horseman is literally a vehicle designed to pander

Really? I like car seat headrest but i font see that at all. I wouldve said something like disco biscuits or lotus. Im not disagreeing but i just dont see it, i find that interesting

Not just nostalgia, first few seasons of this are gold

whatever is reddits flavor of the month right now

WEEN

Got em haha

I mean I like R&M, but only for the stupid humor. Roiland isn't that clever at writing anything with substance or a decent storyline. But I laugh at the "xd so randum" moments.

As I said, Spiderland

I kinda see what he's getting at. The second season really committed to being "deep", rather than using it as part of the humor, like in the first season

Daniel Johnston?

FIRMLY
GRASP
IT

MM.. FOOD

Adele

Ween

I really like the moral behind the one with all the wacky characters [spoiler] where he points out how the only real friends are the people who are there when times are shitty and youre around them enough to see that they are flawed human beings, not the 2 dimensional parasytes that are around when you have money or something [/spoiler]. I hardly ever take tv seriously but i couldnt help but be amazed by that, even though im sure they lifted it from some movie or something. I dont know, i only watch tv at other peoples houses and only when im at least buzzed so i know very little about tv and movies. Also does roiland even write? I know people give way to much credit to people like mcfarlane who create the characters and then never write for the show (i think season one of senpai g is the only series he wrote for besides kids shows, and that and am dad scarcely resemble his original pitch anymore). Hollywood gives all the credit to one person whos basically not that involved, usually anyway

My fav as well.

that's a nice kek.
I remember recommending dna in a thread a couple of months ago to someone who liked 12oz mouse.

Nobody posted this yet...?

bob marley

Fuck, you made me realize I haven't watched Cartoons in a while or really gotten passionate about one in two or three years. Stuff recently has mostly been reddit/popular stuff like Rick & Morty, Archer, (stayed away from Bob's Burgers because no that show really isn't anything but slightly below average).

So I'll just go with a mix of this and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

white zombie - la sexorcitso; devil music volume 1

He's got a perfectly round head!

Sonny Sharrock

Funkadellic - Maggot Brain/Parliament - The Mothership Connection

Tenacious D

youtube.com/watch?v=iJq4krEjYk0

He looks so much like Dan Harmon here.

Either They Will be Giants, or Ween - The Mollusk

If the next season is as good as the first two, this is going to go down in history as one of the greatest cartoons ever made. Not even memeing

>inb4 reddit

Fragile - Yes

Obligatory album you most likely have heard and all of Doom's other stuff

Otherwise, idk lol

Aesop Rock

Only contrarians will say this show is bad

That's an accurate picture

Get at me faggots

Kishi Bashi
Zappa

Katy Perry