Everybody go home. No one can beat this perfection

Everybody go home. No one can beat this perfection

This is true

This is such a fucking refreshing album.
I barely ever listen to industrial stuff but this is beautiful.

6.4/7 easily

No lie but it really it is.

The album is ok. Nothing new. People have been making music like this for ages. Mu knows shit about Industrial Music, tho, so to most of the children here, this is new.

Sad that the majority of mutants pay no attention whatsoever to artists or even genres of music until Fagtano does a review.....and then they are all over it. Kind of annoying, DESU.

the eps are better

Woah this guy knows his stuff, give him some space for his massive dong to breath

Yes it is

it's good but it's babbys first industrial noise rock

>i'm new to industrial

i recognize that meme

>know nothing of industrial music
>see album posted in the industrial thread last night that I clicked because why not
>genuinely thought the album was great
>see fantano review later
>Cred Forums memes up a storm so now everyone who likes it is automatically riding fantano's bologna pony
C'est la vie.

*tips fedora*

J

I'm not trying to be a dick. I dig the album. I really do. It just gets so redundantly annoying the way mu rides Fagtano's cock while taking it up the ass by Pitchfork. I mean, if Fagtano hadn't done a review of this LP and given it props, I fucking guarantee NOBODY on this board would be paying ANY attention to this shit right now.

But having said that, it beats 99% of the rest of the garbage that people are jocking on this board. Industrial Music is the only music that has any relevance today as far as I'm concerned. Any genuine attempt at making it is good in my book.

Mods, come on. He's been posting this the whole day.

More like this album and their other EPs?

Nah it is on Flenser so people would, Giles Corey and Have a Nice Life are liked here.

Seriously someone please explain why this is good to you, my pleb ears only hear indistinguishable noise.

listen to it louder

Keep listening to it also broaden your horizons

nah, your ears have good taste
this is intro industrial trash