Objectively his best album, basically Visions again but better, more varied, and better vocal performances from Grimes...

objectively his best album, basically Visions again but better, more varied, and better vocal performances from Grimes. also to me it seems (mostly) about a girl/a breakup which is interesting and weird for him.

missed the Cred Forums shitstorm when it dropped, what did you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S66722214#p66748400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

genius bait. wait for chaos to ensue.

>his

But the cover art looks worse than Visions.

Not joking, Art Angels and Visions are both masterpieces. Her first 2 albums + Darkbloom are also awesome.

>he
>him
I don't know what is wrong with you if you don't get that Grimes is a female.

you coukd've just said that all his music is good faggot

Don't insult me, faggot. Suck a pen15 faggot.

>his
Fuck you.

He didn't mention Geidi Primes and Halfaxa, though.

sometimes it's good to keep it simple

I know we're not supposed to actually talk about Grimes' music but I did genuinely become a fan of her because of how much I loved this album and then later got into Visions even though I never really cared for it at the time. Probably the most Cred Forums thing I've ever done

one of her better albums desu. pin, butterfly, kill v maim and realiti are top tier grimes. visions is probably still her best

You know, Grimes is actually really appreciated outside of Cred Forums. Liking Grimes is not a Cred Forums thing (a large part of this board hate her), it's actually a subversive thing.

>I know we're not supposed to actually talk about Grimes' music
Speak for yourself. I've been posting things like music theory analyses of her music (it gets really interesting) in these threads for months.

Grimes is a boy stop calling him a her pls

Please share, I generally avoid Grimes threads because they're typically only like one rung above kpop threads

>I know we're not supposed to actually talk about Grimes' music

Since when? Who told you this?

Here's one. archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S66722214#p66748400

cringe

Great job.

Good one, I'm the classical musician by the way

You're the user I respect the most on this board. Keep up the good work.

lmao great post OP

10/10 bait, actually kek'd

Same