ITT: post one album that you feel mentally connected to the most and have others guess what kind of person you are

ITT: post one album that you feel mentally connected to the most and have others guess what kind of person you are

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rl8MA43cGPU
youtu.be/BDdlX80dgYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faggot who watches male asmr

accurate except i can trigger asmr myself

Shitposting prick

depressed faggot (same as me desu)

yup, started cbt on tuesday, didn't even get chill pills

No pic but
Flipper - Generic

It would be Knife Play but OP stole it

You grew up in a small town, never had much troubles socializing but rarely ever felt close to any of your friends. Often, you felt (or still feel) detached from most of them and only hung out with them because it was more berable than being home. You went through some brief relationships but none were fulfilling or satisfying. You have a distant relationship with your (divorced) parents although they've never abused you, and generally have issues deepening relationships with people, although you have quite a lot of acquittances. You've been depressed since your teenage years and have been contemplalting suicide in the past or even now, although you've never acted on it.

GOOD GOD!

This is pretty much me although my parents aren't divorced. Favourite album is Dinosaur Jr - YLAOM

Yeah that's pretty spot on except for the bit about my parents. I guess it isn't hard to guess my personality based off Generic and Knife Play

Hey that's another favorite of mine, are you me?

You've cleared the final chakra.

cheers user, i'm the op and i basically just did a tldr of my own life. also, you're probably also to bisexual since that's pretty much given since you listen to xiu xiu. i am too

sad a lot but stoical about it

what album is this?

dean blunt black metal

duster - stratosphere

I'm not a pretentious asshole.

i love xiu xiu as well but op claimed that

I doubt it'll be very hard to guess what kind of person I am just based on this... Just sayin'...

Shockingly enough, not bi. I just really like Jamie as a lyricist and while I do relate to a lot of the tracks, the more sexual ones don't apply to me at all.

Jamie is a qt though, not denying that

p. chill

Have you heard Hood - Cabled Linear Traction? I'm hearing it for the first time rn and it's pretty Duster-ish

youtu.be/Rl8MA43cGPU

In love with hetero friend

why are you here?

That is a very good question. Why would I not be here though?

You really don't belong on this board if that's your favorite...

Good b8 though

You have obviously shit taste

very peaceful and kind

Probably. Not sure where else I would go though. Only been on Cred Forums for about a week now.

Indeed I do. Thank you.

I would honestly find another board, or leave Cred Forums, you'll really just get shit on over and over again if you keep posting. At least lurk a shit ton, don't post in your first week, probably shouldn't in your first month or two actually

you see it all

Noted. I actually expected to get shit on to be honest. A lot worse than I already have. Not as bad as some people say...

at least listen to this
youtu.be/BDdlX80dgYI
You'll probably like it

obviously

I have probably listened to this album 1000x since release

Will do. Thanks. I must say that Bullet for my Valentine isn't my favorite band, that's the the album that I felt I could relate to better. I generally prefer more alternative music such as Rise Against.

Its always the same, NOTHING HAPPENED