>"Horatio, the horat so bigga!"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72aLUzHxnHM
twitter.com/nump_trump/status/775884801823772673
youtube.com/watch?v=q5MN5RrZKRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the Nutshack theme Cred Forums-core?

How can the highly seasoned ears of a Cred Forums user not perk up at the tone of those four looping chords and masterfully executed bars? Surely on a website dedicated to anime the music board would be able to appreciate the theme of such an esteemed anime production.

"Tito Dick, DICKMAN BABY!".

Truly wonderful and eloquent lyrics written for a more civilized era comparable to the Baroque era. And like many contemporary geniuses from the Baroque, the Nutshack was shunned by it's audience. Truly a sad tale, but now we, the connoisseurs of Cred Forums can enjoy such a beautiful masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=72aLUzHxnHM

>"With that reefer in my lungs, I got grapes, what you watchin’, son?"

I've been living by those words for quite some time now.

He's probably saying "ho ratio" as in the ratio of his hoes to... not his hoes. It's still not the best lyric but it sounds like you didn't get it.

He says 'Big Eyed' not 'Bigga'

>Your name is FUCK
>Your name is FUCK
>Your name is FUCK
>Your name is FUCK

Cred Forumsirgin here

How much has SiIvagunner impacted Cred Forums?

not much since he doesn't make enough death grips rips

It's fucking
>hood rat so big-eyed
you nutshacks

kys non nutshack fag

CG

flintstones theme is established Cred Forumscore, can't go a single day without seeing a GRAND DAD discussion thread

Someone actually made the Nutshack theme enjoyable

Give this man a cookie

I'm being one hundred percent serious here, no memes. What the fuck does the"I got grapes" line mean?

It's a reference to nutshack rapper and esteemed memer NUMP's tune called "I got grapes".

twitter.com/nump_trump/status/775884801823772673

kekerino

"Good" weed can be purple.

And it also comes in little grape sized nuggets

>>>/reddit/
You have to go back.

When the fuck did everyone find out about The Nutshack? I thought it was just a Cred Forums meme.

there's a youtube channel that baits and switches people by uploading fake video game songs that are actually remixes of the flintstones theme song and the nutshack theme

it's about as unfunny as it sounds

is this the most unironically quality silvagunner track?

youtube.com/watch?v=q5MN5RrZKRg