Objectively the greatest hip hop record of all time, basically Illmatic but better, more varied...

objectively the greatest hip hop record of all time, basically Illmatic but better, more varied, and better vocal performances from Tedy. also to me it seems (mostly) about real shit which is interesting and weird for him.

missed the Cred Forums shitstorm when it dropped, what did you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N7ol1a6zMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

teddy, this meme isnt funny and wont help your shit career, Your album blows. Stop

A rather embarrassing effort

elaborate

very true

I refuse to listen to this on kids face alone, let alone the fact that it's just forced viral.

forced memes arent funny unless you are underage

What's wrong with his face?

tedy please stop bumping your shit. And to answer your question. Its incredibly punchable and ugly

That's pretty fucking rude. You wouldn't say that to him irl.

i would actually cause hes a little twink, I could wreck his shit

DLed it

Thanks for supporting senpai. I'm not Tedy but I appreciate the support

Yea actually nevermind dude, i listened. It was trash

Well thanks for listening. Tedy XXL 2017

This shilling is not gonna end well for you tedy

from the one track I've just listened to
decent beat, shame about the vocals

What's wrong with the vocals? Peter Rosenburg said he had a great voice at 20:21 in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=3N7ol1a6zMY

If youre actually Tedy, goodjob on the mixtape bro, totally worth the HDD space.

/thread

Holy shit this is sad tedy please leave

Why the fuck is that guy on radio? Jesus he sounds like he's never opened a book. And those fucking ridiculously bad interview questions... fuck I'm cringing for the host of the program, never mind the awkward other people.

annoying, prepubescent
seems like he's stolen drake's early flow.

Jesus Christ dude do you think anyone is stupid enough to believe it's not you?

Cause he happened to be friends with notorious big's son whos sitting next to him

I was talking about the shitty host

Oh yea thats ebro, hes universally hated

Is he really? Makes sense I guess.

First time I've ever heard of him and the first I've heard him speak and 2 sentences in I hated him.

Just think about all the time that you planned this artwork, you thought it will be instantly memed and you'll get a JPEGMafia / history of flesh / Hopsin treatment but i just i want to say that you took a poop in the Supermarket.

Lml hell nah. This tha reason why people take white rappers as jokes. He know damn well his parents got money to pay for him to go to college and have a successful career. So might as well do that instead lookin corny ahh fuk

I am not Tedy. I'm just trying to put Cred Forums on some good rap music. Tedy already has a decently large fan base and he's on Vince Staples record label, why would he need to promote his music on fucking Cred Forums?

t. white rapper