Cred Forums is the worst board on Cred Forums

Cred Forums is the worst board on Cred Forums.

cool

Cred Forums is clearly worse

have you been to Cred Forums?

/qa/ exists though

it's /ic

you're the worst board on Cred Forums

>Not Cred Forums, /r9k/, or Cred Forums
>Being this retarded
WEW

too far

Cred Forums is worse wtf, Just bunch of 5 year olds trying to be "edgy". That whole board is the definition of Cringe.

Cred Forums is, and has always been the worst and you know it.

as far as second place goes though Cred Forums is right up there. only Cred Forums and maybe Cred Forums, or Cred Forums can fuck with it

at least the other boards are self aware

Cred Forums is absolute cancer

Actually it's /ic/ and Cred Forums

nowhere near as bad as /fa/

That board needs to be erased

damn swaglord is actually starting to look like shit

But Cred Forums is literally /fa/ with music instead of clothes and in denial.

Mu is good if you see it as a music-flavored extension of s4s

at least most of the autists on here (myself included) conceal that shit in the real world.

These cunts at /fa/ don't / can't/ They are worse than us

at least on Cred Forums you can look in any thread and get 100+ albums you've never heard before. can't do that with Cred Forums what with bane?, cunny, what did he mean by this, best emma, frogposter, etc.

Doesn't matter. They at least use something that was created for said purpose rather than highjacking music and stomping it into shit by being total faggots about it.

And no, you do a fucking terrible job at concealing it. I can tell you faggots apart at every festival I go to. You are absolute fucking trash.

This, Cred Forums has a lot of shit too, but I've had decent discussions with people and recs on quieter threads that don't attract the shitters so much.
I've tried Cred Forums and Cred Forums, both seem to be utter shit shows all around.

They are?

>has never clicked on /x/

/qa/ is the fucking worst, it withers my soul just visiting that board.

It's only bad for pro-censorship fags. It does exactly what the board is about, being politically incorrect.

>Cred Forums
>/r9k/
>Cred Forums
>any weeb or hentai board
>/mlp/
And I haven't looked at quests but I bet it's a bunch of spergs and retards, not that this board isn't pretentious faggotry but..

which is the best board?

Your mom is the worst board on Cred Forums!

That and get triggered by anything to the left of Hitler.

The super special secret one we don't explicitly name to keep the normies out

/out/

/lit/

it's edgy 12 year olds who think they are too sophisticated for Cred Forums even though they aren't.