R E M I N D E R : if you listen to swans you support rape, and are enabling a rapist

R E M I N D E R : if you listen to swans you support rape, and are enabling a rapist

Thats what i do, i listen to swans all day you cucks

I buy multiple copies of Lostprophets albums every week.

that's why i went to their show, bought their shirt, and shook gira's hand

He really is disgusting. glad his relevance is fading

Larkin Grimm was straight up ousted by a former bandmate as being a compulsive liar and a generally abusive, unhinged cunt. That's not even going into all the other people associated with either of them who did the same.

Seriously, it's been several fucking months. Cut it out.

>glad his relevance is fading

lol

If you like Braveheart you're literally an anti-semite

>victim blaming

Grimm is the abuser here, m8.

i saw them live like 3 weeks ago it was fantastic

Isn't one of the accusations actually true though?

Grimm is problematic.

But Gira basically admitted something went down. It's just really unclear what that was.

>thinking based Gira would rape this... thing
she would be lucky tbqh

wtf I love Gira now

The only accusation she's made that turned out to be significantly legitimate was about an entirely different person (Tom Sawyer Ellis), which is really frustrating because essentially no one gives a shit about that. Someone at Jezebel wrote a surprisingly decent piece about it ("surprising" because it's fucking Jezebel), but that's it.

>But Gira basically admitted something went down. It's just really unclear what that was.
Of course. That's definitely a fair assessment of what's been said. I just don't think there's any good reason to believe what happened was rape. Gira pretty much admitted to an awkward romantic encounter that "was not consummated".

boi, can u not

YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED BY SOMEONE WEAKER THAN YOU

They both admitted that it happened because Larkin was drunk and that Gira was the one who stopped it because "it didn't feel right."

Hell, she admitted that she had hit on him before (don't have source) and that he had basically turned her down several times.

The only way the stories differ is that according to her he's also a disgusting madman who threw her down and raped her.

I don't think Gira is so desperate to want to rape this.

lol what the fuck is this

tfw no freak folk gf

There is nothing wrong with rape. The weak should fear the strong.

Bruh it looks like a man why would Gira hit that is the better question

oh hi sam

I don't think him making music or not would stop him, nor would people refusing to buy his music.

>glad his relevance is fading

What releveance? He was never very popular and his relevance as a cult band is not fading.

friendly reminder this is bait, and larkin grimm only cried rape for attention, no proof he actually did it