New Caretaker Album

'Everywhere at the End of Time'.

plus, An Empty Bliss Beyond This World has been repressed on vinyl and available October 6th!

Other urls found in this thread:

thecaretaker.bandcamp.com/album/everywhere-at-the-end-of-time
brainwashed.com/vvm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

album here thecaretaker.bandcamp.com/album/everywhere-at-the-end-of-time

Oh shit?

bump

>muh shining
>muh spoopy elevator music

and?

his music is simply beautiful

>artist has produced something original and groundbreaking while expressing themselves in a new and unique way, all the while making something melodically
>people still insult it
Ahh, plebians. Never change.

*all the while making something melodically satisfying

Actuall I've enjoyed An Empty Bliss... around the time it came out but it sounds like he's following the exact same formula on the new album which is getting kinda gimmicky.

But it's a great gimmick that i would not get sick of.

But that's just me

Gave it a listen today, I'm tickled fucking pink that we've got not only one, but are getting five more caretaker albums

as an aside I'm reminded of the ghost portraits from Luigi's Mansion when I look at his album covers

I'm so excited. I'm really digging it so far. I was afraid that he was done with The Caretaker. It's like an early birthday present.

>An Empty Bliss is getting a reissue

I don't care what anyone says, Imma grabbin it as soons as it gets released

I recommend reading his new interview with The Quietus, it's very good. It seems as though this 6-part grand finale is a more in-depth, thorough, long-form exploration of the themes explored on An Empty Bliss. Like, the concept was so good, he wanted to reboot it in a way and really do it justice. With that in mind, I don't mind that he's re-exploring older themes, and am looking forward to the "late stages" of dementia that he himself said he didn't explore on past releases, but will in the final records of this series.

Dang dude, that art sure is ABSTRACT.

Pretty WEIRD too. LOVE IT!!!

this album feels way too short, every time I listen I get so absorbed and the entire experience seems to fly by

God damn I forgot how much I love Caretaker

>>>/YouTube/

>le gimmick boogeyman

hahah xDDD

that part about him being good at throwing darts is charming

>6 new albums
>6
here i thought i would never get even one more caretaker album
holy fucking shiiiiiiiit

I'm extremely disappointed.. He's literally going to milk this idea of his to death. Empty Bliss was such a simple and creative album he pulled off so well.. even his follow up record wasn't that bad. This genuinely felt souless, im sorry but i don't buy the whole "creating the experience of dementia in six records", bull fucking shit, there's a point where you can create a concept behind an album that actually fits, but this just doesn't feel the same. I respect what he does as a musician but this is just retarded.

I guess my point is that to me there seems to be no heart in this anymore, he's just taking an original idea to make a quick buck

I thought so too. I liked that half of the interview centered around that little bar. He seems like a great guy who just wants to make work and appreciate the little things. He's an artist that I always make sure to support with money.

I don't think he makes quick bucks lol

Listened to it about three times today...cool stuff. So hyped for the rest of the releases

He seems to atleast be doing well, dj work, other projects, commission work.

Nah it's gonna be rad when it all comes together

I'm still going to give the other albums a shot, but so far im still disappointed.

well I see it as either, hey it sucked at least he's done with it or damn that was one hell of a ride

I think he works his ass off though to maintain independence.

Does anyone know where he heard about the reissue on the 6th?

op here

brainwashed.com/vvm/

bottom right ;)