Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably.

probably not

Definitely. I was one of them.

Definitely not. I wasn't one of them.

I DON'T KNOW

MJ fanboys are weird as shit. They basically view Michael Jackson as a god/jesus figure.

Of course Michael Jackson fucked kids. He was the victim of sexual abuse and went on to abuse others.

Seriously anybody who does the most basic amount of research, can tell that Michael took heavily after his abusive father who openly raped MJ's sisters and beat the shit out of Michael and his brothers.

Michael and Randy were so bad, that Tina Turner literally tried to kill Randy Jackson by shooting him with a shotgun, for how abusive he was. Jermaine openly said that Michael took the most after Joe.

"My brother doesn’t always learn the valuable lessons life teaches. He is stubborn, hard-headed and, at times, harsh. He is cold, calculating and devious. The blood of his father runs freely through him."

COULD YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

No he booom bah bah badda bah bah eeeeey heeeeee 'd those kids.

Hes like the oj simpson of diddling boy weiners. Just because he got off scott free for his life doesnt mean he never did it. Just look at him, research shit the cops actually found, how he was always around kids in his music videos.

One kid faked having an illness to meet hip so the family could get millions off him through entrapment(theyre bigger monsters than mj). Everyone found out and he became a saint in the media for like a minute. If he was atill alive today he would be getting the cosby treatment

W-why do you ask? I have to go, m-my oven's on

>Cops found "Nambla safe" CP all over the Ranch (nude modelling shots of kids and teenage boys, which can legally be passed off as "art")
>Numerous kids say they were abused by him
>His nephews will neither confirm nor deny they were assaulted by Jackson, but the police 100% thought they had been after interviews

Nah, MJ Didn't do anything. It's all slander, slander by jealous people. Micheal is the nicest man in the world. I love you Micheal!

There are millions and millions of reasons why/if/how he did/could but nothing exactly solid, only statements and suspicions mixed into tabloids, briberies, and lawsuits.

Jacksons maid:

>He also kept a dartboard in the foyer of his bedroom with pictures of DreamWorks founders Steven Spielberg, David Geffen and Jeffrey Katzenberg — who he believed had stolen his idea for the studio and even its boy-on-the-moon logo.

>“Any of the children he played with who hit the bull’s-eye would get extra ice cream or anything else they wanted,” said Maid No. 3, who worked from 1996 to 1999. “He hated those guys with a passion. He was surprisingly very anti-Semitic. He’d lead some of the kids in chants: ‘Kill the bastards,’ and ‘Kill the bloodsuckers.’”

>The maid said Jacko watched in disgust as Spielberg got a Los Angeles Film Critics award in the 1990s.

>“It was crazy. He turned into his favorite ‘Twilight Zone’ character, and his eyes kind of bugged out, and he went into this crazy trance, pointing his finger at the television screen and saying, ‘You’re a bad man, a very bad man,’” she said, referring to the famed TV series’ character of Anthony Fremont, a boy who “wishes away” anyone who displeases him.
“At first, I thought he’d bust out laughing or something or that he was playing around, but it changed his entire mood. He was dead serious.”

>Instead of banishing his foe to a cornfield, as Anthony did, Jacko would wish Spielberg into “Jew hell,” the maid said.

Jermaine:

>‘It was my little brother, he conceived the whole idea behind DreamWorks. The logo is still proudly the official logo of Neverland. Unfortunately, Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen all stole the idea from him. That’s one reason why Michael hates Jewish people so much. But he plays the game with them. There is a game that all in Hollywood play. But the Jews are the powerful ones and they have done a lot to put my brother in his place’.just another nigger. That’s what Don King told Michael at the start of the “Victory” tour. No matter what Michael, you’re just another nigger.

Michael was literally Cred Forums tier.

Terry George apparently has recording of MJ trying to have phone sex with him as a kid.

All black people hate Jews (all people hate Jews, but blacks are open about it because they're "immune from bigotry")

I looked it up but I'm not finding any trace of it.

It's part of the Louis, Martin and Michael documentary. (Louis Theroux's doco on the Jackson family)

But is there a recording of it?

Oh you mean you can't find the tape. Terry George refuses to release it because he's still a huge MJ fanboy, he thinks MJ just made a bad choice at the time, so he refuses to press charges or anything.

When he was a kid he accidentally told others about it, that's how we know about it.

Ehh, idk. I mean it's entirely possible but without it being released there's still no way to know.

most abusers weren't diddled as kids, fyi.

Source? I've literally never heard of a diddler that wasn't diddled himself, or at the very least had a really weird sexual experience as a child.

I really think that MJ is brain fucked,
as any god-tier songwriter. I'm not saying that any cool songwriter is exactly this bad but, yeah, be great at music has a price I guess.
He haves a natural and unique talent for melodie and harmonies.

Just look at that fucking face and you have your answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc

the answer being 'no' of course

THAT NIGGA GAVE US BILLIE JEAN!
YOU SAY HE TOUCHED THOSE KID??
OHHHHHH WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN, ARE YOU STILL A FAN?

his father didn't rape his kid though, just beat them and was just being a cold son of a bitch

not sure about MJ but i wouldn't put fucking kids above him, dude was pretty fucking disturbed

>his father didn't rape his kid though

He did the girls.

Jermaine:
>‘Joseph did some disgusting things to LaToya and Rebbie, especially. If it weren’t for Mother’s loyalty to him, he’d probably be in prison for what he did to our sisters.’

While La Toya has openly said in the news and everything since the 80s she was sexually abused as a child.

Hated kendrick for this. Tpab is where he went full preachy dindu/lord jamar/immortal technique. Just cant accept individuality and criticism of someone he once looked up to.

HE'S BAD
>based koz