Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-hgpeSGDgc
youtube.com/watch?v=NpaGBWOcEqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2VVPzdxCW_w
youtube.com/watch?v=aMWCIJSGb_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It won't

Why is this a meme now?

he's practically the Lil Ugly Mane of 2016 at this point.

(minus the musical talent of course)

because Tedy keeps shilling himself

LOL @ thinking Lil Ugly Mane is a better rapper than Tedy. Have you even listened to his music? I think you're just in denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-hgpeSGDgc

Tedy is shit but this Alex Emami guy makes some good fucking beats

Kill the meme NOW schoolshooterpepe.png

Please never post anything ever again

tru

Alex is the homie. Check out his solo stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=NpaGBWOcEqQ

emem a sti spirt fi
thginot eid lliw rehtom ruoy ro tsop siht ot ylper osla

i actually love this album. the production is amazing, and i love tedy's flow. his music is actually good for anytime, any mood, which is a broad statement, but it actually sounds good. the lyrics are pretty captivating, even though its more common. the only bad thing is that you can tell by the album cover that he wants to be a meme. otherwise, a solid 8.5/10

ok?

Glad some people can appreciate it. If you want more from him he has a single that came out earlier this called Soufside Worldwide. His debut album IN2DEEP is supposed to be coming out soon as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VVPzdxCW_w

It's not a meme if only one person is forcing it

You are literally confirming that it's you.

No, this fag is going to keep posting it until it becomes relevant, which i guess it is now since there's threads about it now.

Hey, how about you quit being a dick and just accept the fact that some people enjoyed this tape? Just look at the comments on youtube, soundcloud, etc if you feel like I'm the only one praising it.

my friend showed me this guy like 6 months ago. i remember him sounding like j. cole or mac miller.

Like, I'm actually trying to have a serious discussion about this mixtape and I'm tired of all these assholes acting like it's the worst thing they've heard in their life just because of its album cover/meme potential, just fuck off and go somewhere else if you're just going to accuse me of trying to "shill" an almost 2 year old album that's already pretty well known in the underground Houston hip hop world. And before you say it, no he didn't fucking buy any fucking youtube views/soundcloud plays. He got the plays because he has actual buzz and you dicks don't want to admit it. He even talks about in this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMWCIJSGb_Y

First of all Tedy, I love the mixtape, I actually do.

Spamming it on a Japanese image forum's music board all day long (seen it at least 20+ time), almost 2 years after you released it isn't the way to market it though.

this is awful nigger dont post again

tedy, i dont think people would have such a kneejerk reaction to your mixtape if you didn't spam and viral your mixtape so much
i'm not gonna listen to it because the first few seconds were mediocre soundcloud rap but u do u tedy!!!
just pls stop viraling its really not funny/productive