I never come here but I feel I must ask: What's you guy's opinions on The Weeknd's new song Starboy?

I never come here but I feel I must ask: What's you guy's opinions on The Weeknd's new song Starboy?

Personally I was in it almost exclusively for Daft Punk but it's actually fairly catchy in it's own right.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/23258240-the-weeknd-starboy-supreme-logo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh

Uninteresting tbqh

I miss left-field Weeknd

this, I can't stand anything after the mixtapes, they glossed up his vocals and took away one of the only things that set him apart from other R&B acts

when he's stripped down like he is here his voice is just incredibly underwhelming

gay like you

I fucks with the Weekend, but I just don't feel this song

Just leaving this here

It's a catchy song for sure, but it's missing that trilogy sound. His new stuff just isn't interesting anymore. He made the moody R&B sound popular, but now he's just trying to make hits.

Trilogy is literally perfect alt-R&B or whatever you want to call it. No other artist in the genre made anything HOB quality except Frank

So what I'm getting here is Weeknd's a sellout.

basically

He will never go back to his old sound since its not what's making the big money $$$

Good as fuck

I can't even hear daft punk's influence.
Why did they even put their name on this?

I immediately noticed that newer Daft Punk sound.

I dont think theres anyway it will be as amazing as 2007 but we'll see

As a release single, especially considering he's releasing the song almost two months before the release of the song (meaning you'd want that early of a release of a single to hype up your upcoming album), I can't understand why it's this underwhelming. Like it's okay, nothing I'd play on repeat, it sounds like something you could put on Beauty Behind the Madness, but again we'll never be getting another "House of Balloons" unfortunately. The "(feat. Daft Punk)" is also pretty laughable. Noticeable, but laughable.

>Chile

Gimme that Alive 2017 men

It's probably fake, this happens almost every year that supposedly Daft Punk will be on the set list

It's embarrassingly bad

redbubble.com/23258240-the-weeknd-starboy-supreme-logo just saw this Weeknd t-shirt, should I cop it? the single is so dope

Sounds like someone gave the robots the following variables: Outkast - Ms Jackson and Jamie XX - Girl, and set it to medium level