Hey Cred Forums. My friends and I have a punk/pop band. This is our only music video but we're working on more

Hey Cred Forums. My friends and I have a punk/pop band. This is our only music video but we're working on more.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJJdCa4sJE

pretty good

thanks, man.

stop posting this, dick

Or what?

Dude, leave these poor bastards alone

I like it.

holy shit

i've never heard of a fucking smash mouth ripoff band before

hahahahahhahaha

Stop

Smart, but I wonder if anyone believes that.

Rollins or keith era?

Stop posting our fucking band on Cred Forums. Someone emailed me this link.

pretty based response imo
if this was 2001 these guys would be everywhere

Stop pretending to be our band on Cred Forums. Someone emailed me this post.

Thanks, man. I'm the Paul walker looking guy. The bassist wrote the message.

where are you guys from?

These guys are in their mid-twenties talking about high school. Bruh.

Hey, its a good song. Pretty retarded video tho.

Florida

It's not a bad song, but it's definitely lacking. The vocals were phoned in, and the instruments were edited to the point that it sounds like they came out of a MIDI keyboard.

jeff rosenstock is like 30 something, but he made an album about early 20's problems and I think people liked it for the most part

Thanks... I think.

>Hey, its a good song.
>It's not a bad song
wtf you guys stop lying to them.
they'll never get past sounding like a low budget blink-182 rip off if we don't let them know that they currently suck

they'll never get past that point anyway

there's no possible way you could know that

so?

Wait it's just a matter of taste, if u don't like something it doesn't mean its bad. I actually liked the song but insist that if u make better videos u could look less amateurr

Ebin

these guys seem pretty rad
would hang with

I appreciate it. I'm the Paul Walker looking guy.

PSA:
We've been informed that someone, who we do not know, has been posting this video all over Cred Forums. We have no affiliation with the culprit.

So we're not sure whether to be flattered or concerned. Disregard anything he or she may or may not have said about this song/band/video/etc.

from their yt comments section

their music is too amateurish and too generic to be good in any way
they're the musical equivalent of a vanilla ice cream cone lying in a parking lot
its not the end of the world though, because everybody is shitty when they first start out

>pop punk

Have fun going no where in life

>no where
never change, Cred Forums

which album? im interested in listening.

poo

This shit belongs in the soundtrack of a good Tony Hawk game. This is fun skatepark music. Good song dude

Boy you sound like Jimmy Eat World and Smash Mouth if Steve Harwell got kicked in the sack.
>Was the video supposed to be cringey garbage?

Nah man, Did you read the lyrics? It's a song that's nostalgic about a couple of 15 year old shit heads playing Halo and feeling pressured about teenage bullshit. The music itself isn't much, Until you realize how perfectly the lyrics fit the song. It's a cringe inducing sinkhole, But so is growing up.

6/10 song

I had to stop 20 seconds in, I was gonna get a migraine