>

Agreed. Nobody's that mean....right?

Haha

metrodynasty.bandcamp.com/

got me feeling lugubrious desu

>decently good looking
>can be charismatic when I need to
>want to make a tinder for fun
>live in good sized college town where I have a pretty good chance of hooking up with qts
>insecure because I have no literally no recent pictures of myself
>tfw

Music for this feel?

When I actually do intact with people at school/work they seem to like me well enough, I just can't be assed to put myself out there in other contexts and spend all my free time holed up in my apartment by myself

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq8CHodyDc

>go to the forest
>squat
>do a praying sign
>ask someone to take a picture
>get pussy

Flash on, wear windbreaker, shorts, nice ass shoes, and have your hair lookin fresh as fuck

you forgot the gold casio gold watch w/ a calculator

and if she asks you "what kind of music do you like?"

give her a trap beat you lazily made

shockingly accurate

You play that bombastic white girl turn up music
(Joey Purp - iiiDrops)

Idgi is this a meme? And I just moved and have no friends I'm comfortable enough with to ask them to take my picture. Fuck, this is autism isn't it?

Then your first fucking step is to go out to a bar with friends you're comfortable enough to go out with at least and get to know people better. Have friends before you have a girlfriend. Are you fuckin retarded.

Only to big stupid ugly faggots like yourself. Could be worse though, I matched with this ugly Cred Forums girl who's really into meme rap.

can u
have a girl friend
then make her your girlfriend
I think it's very possible

That's not the point man, I'm talking about a group, a solid group of people / friends you can rely on before you start moving in on a honey
I'm not big :(

>go out to bar with friend from class last Saturday
>he invites a couple girls
>I get absolutely smashed and dance like and idiot but have a good time
>end up leaving early in my drunkenness to get food walk home and pass out

meh

I would probably start with two people. And yeah don't get too hammered, makes you hard but makes it hard to get poon

Maybe I don't even really want friends, or a girlfriend, or even someone to fuck. I just think I want it

>mfw attractive
>mfw girl tells me she wants to make out because 'I'm a pretty boy'
>mfw 750 matches

My heart wants to tell you no, my mind knows the truth. People are cold lad, and they only get worse the older you get.

But I mean at that point isn't it just like not worth even typing to the guy if you think he's ugly? I mean why go out of your way to say mean shit like that. World's fucked up

congrats
u want medal
u want dick in ur bum

You answered your own question son, World's Fucked Up. If it makes you feel any better, you'll probably be relieved to know in general whats goes around comes around, she'll get what's coming to her. Maybe not this year, maybe not next, maybe not in the next 10, but the viscous cycle of life will claim her egotistical and cynical ways eventually. In the form of something much more harsh than cruel words to a stranger.

Smile knowing you can always walk away a better person.