“Dragon Ball Z represents the journey of the black man in America.”- RZA . Is he right?

thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/philosophy/rza-dbz-black-men/

> “You see it more clearly as the story goes. You learn that Son Goku is part of an ancient race called the Saiyans, who come from a distant planet and were known as the fiercest warriors in the galaxy. So Son Goku has superpowers but doesn’t realize it–a head injury destroyed his memory, robbed his knowledge of self. Then one day, he gets stressed beyond his limits and Hulks out into his alter ego, Super Saiyan–a nigga with dreadlocks. (Get it?)”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhKRCTIZIA4
pitchfork.com/news/68297-rza-praises-trump-threatens-philippine-president-in-bonkers-interview-with-paul-banks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE WUZ SAIYANS N SHIT

It's plausible if our was using his logic
but I feel like it's been past time for the blacks to actually show proof of them being super smart

Up to the asians now

>turn into monkeys when they get mad

Hmmm maybe he's onto something

Goddamn some of these guys are so fucking obsessed. Literally everything is about race for them.
I've seen shit like Over/Under where rappers sit and "rate" some dumb shit, and a lot of them end up making every fucking thing about black or white.
Fucking crazy is what I call it, it's a shame

>head injury destroyed his memory

That sounds right. It explains things like rap and wearing your pants down by your knees.

Maybe that's because that's all the world sees them as: just a race, not a person.

But you're pale as fuck so you probably wouldn't understand.

Kek

Maybe if they acted like normal people they would be considered normal people and not just people of race.

But "acting like normal" means "acting like a whitey" to you, so you probably wouldn't understand.

Black people get called uncle toms and sellouts when they act white

>Maybe if they acted like normal people they would be considered normal people and not just people of race

What makes you think they don't?

But acting "abnormal" means "acting black" to you

user...

based roo man already did this but Cred Forums wouldn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=HhKRCTIZIA4

It is self-evident.

KEK so because they're black they OBVIOUSLY don't act like normal people? Is that what you're arguing?

no they dont you retard

I can see how he sees the correlation, but don't fucking say he represents shit when he doesn't. "DBZ represents" implies it was made with poor oppressed niggers in mind.

Death of the author my man, we don't need to get meaning from the creator's intentions.

It's just the choice of words that bothers me. Maybe it MIRRORS the black man's journey in the USA, but it doesn't actually represent it.

Man, RZA isn't always going on about race shit, at least learn a little about people before you start assuming whatever snapshot of their statements you're subjected to sums up their entire repertoire.

>acted like normal
>I grew up like this so it's the logically soundest and most natural way of behaving and those who act differently are acting unnaturally
You probably think you're smart or something, and maybe you even are, but damn if you aren't uneducated and clueless.

It may not represent blacks specifically, but it intentionally represents a similar situation, a similar struggle.

I fucking love black people.

You're cool guys.

I know. I still take issue with the words he used.

Do black people squat and scream in the streets until something happens every time they don't know how to overcome something?

Again, representation is in the eye of the beholder not the symbol itself. A swastika represents one thing to a European, and another to a Buddhist. Is either of them wrong? No, because symbols aren't magical containers full of meaning.

That's fine too. And it's not like RZA doesn't frequently say stupid shit, that man is far too convinced of his own brilliance.

Maybe if he means black people are like like the Namekians.
Sayans are textbook definition of aryan.

You either adapt or rebel and try to change your surrounding space.

There's also the third option of moving out but I doubt many negros are interested in returning to Africa.

Degenerate thoughts. To say that saiyans are the definition of Aryans implies that one becomes an Aryan rather than is one by nature. Some Saiyans ascend to blond hair blue eyed might, but most do not. One is born aryan, one does not become one.

pitchfork.com/news/68297-rza-praises-trump-threatens-philippine-president-in-bonkers-interview-with-paul-banks/
what's his endgame here
we know paul banks' endgame is getting cucked, but what about RZA

I want to point out that black people often say things in a very different fashion than white people do. I mean, as a sweeping generalization. They just don't speak as academically.
Nah, that's just your weird misconception based on some pure ideology shit. Most people are always gonna want to just live their lives without overthrowing anything. "Change your surrounding space" is not an easy thing either, because that's a matter of economy and political clout, and neither exists in the ghetto.

No one ever "became" Sayan in the whole DBZ series WTF man.
They already are then become SUPER.
I swear peple ITT never watched the show and just want to Cred Forumsbait.

this book is straight up retarded

>WE WUZ AZHUNS AN SHIET

"C.R.E.A.M. get the money, dollah dollah bills ya'll".

W E

>Praised a Donald Trump speech and said he “respects” Trump's personality. (“To me, I don't hear the ego. I'm like, 'That's New York, man.' You could go to any pizzeria and talk to a guy like that, and you're going to get the same thing!“)
He's just saying that he sees the New York mentality in Trump, and that he understands and respects him on a personal level.

Keked hard

WE WUZ SAIYANS

>please no more racism guys
>make literally everything about race

haha blacks are a smart bunch

fucking keked and checked

Buddhists actually use backwards swastikas.

This

>Super saiyans
>anything other than the Hitleric ideal of the blond aryan overman

Why are niggers so fucking stupid? I cringe just reading it, I can't even imagine writing that gobshite.

>the world sees them as race, not a person
>you're pale as fuck

I don't a see a problem with a guy taking inspiration from a Chinese cartoon or relating to it in his own special way, though it is pretty autistic.

You're right, we should just accept that black people are innately criminal and are incapable of changing.

this nigga unironically believes in yakub

AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEET