HIP HOP CHARTT

So, i'm starting to get into Hip Hop music, and I found this chart on google. I don't know much about the genre but I know enough to see this chart needs some improvement and update. And I was thinking that Cred Forums could do it.

Inb4: WHY DONT YOU DO IT YOURSELF U PIECE OF SHIT????????

R: As I said, I don't know much about the genre, I'm just starting to get into it, if I knew of course I'd do it myself.

Stay away from the left side of the chart and start with Chief Keef Finally Rich then Rich Gang tha Tour. All 90s rap is a meme and a waste of time.

Unless you've listened to all of those albums, I don't see why you are asking for a new chart. This one is fine. There is some trash on there, but it should be pretty easy to distinguish.

already started with the "conceptual lyrical" part thanks for the advice but in the end of the day i was already aware of it, because you know FAKE SHOES THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE

you're right

LISTEN TO MY MIXTAPE F AM

Here, have this one

Bump cuz interested

what the fuck is this

>faust vs dalek

Not a bad chart - it's a good start.

Don't listen to any of these fucking idiots, Cred Forums knows nothing about hip hop.
If you want a hip hop artist thats easy to get into, listen to Kendrick Lamar. If you want something from the east coast, listen to The Wu Tang Clan. The Wu is a good starting place, because all members have at least one good solo album.

>Waka flocka flame > exmilitary > yeezus

Holy shit dude did you make this? This chart is amazing. Props for making it.

No, just found it here a while ago

Wow man, OP here... that's what I was talking about, it's just AMAZING, if you did that CONGRATULATIONS it's awesome if you didn't THANKS even though, just for showing me this.

always liked this chart, cause the stuff it tells you to start with covers a broad range of regions/styles/eras.

This chart is glorious. I honestly wish there were more genre charts this in-depth

i made it a while back. thanks guys.

kys