Hey Cred Forums. My friends and I have a punk/pop band. This is our only music video but we're working on more

Hey Cred Forums. My friends and I have a punk/pop band. This is our only music video but we're working on more.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJJdCa4sJE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHJJdCa4sJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus, that was foul.

cancer

I strongly dislike punk/pop, so this sounds like ass to me

This is absolutely doopin' mental, OP. Keep up the good work.

Probably not the best place to post pop punk if you don't want to be shit on by everyone.

>Cred Forums hate pop punk

this was fucking awful

hahahahahahhahah its not fucking punk. wtf are you singing about?

kek

It sounded ultra generic before the vocals came in, but I figured I'd wait and see what the vocals were like.

I didn't even make it to the second verse. You guys sound like a bottom of the barrel bargain bin Blink 182.

Pop punk really is the worst of both genres

Nice OPINIONS.
Now does anyone actually have some serious criticism or compliments?

gay

Pop punk is for pussies

I'd expect nothing else from a basement dweller.
Haven't you ever heard "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all"?

kek

can you please stop imitating this band

I'm How is saying that you sound generic and ultra derivative of a terrible band not actual criticism?

This song has all the major clitches of the pop-punk genre without adding anything new to the formula. You bunched up all the reasons that Pop-punk is a fucking joke and made a song. Woo-hoo!

Also, pop-punk in most aspects is fucking terrible.

see this video for an example of terrible pop-punk: youtu.be/HHJJdCa4sJE

You don't have to be original to be successful. What we have done is taken Blink 182's style along with Sum 41's and improved upon it.

I bet you don't even have a degree in music production.

First day on the job, user? You gotta work a bit on your bait.

Look what I found on the actual youtube video.

Seems that OP is just pretending to be someone from the band and is trying to shill his friend's terrible pop-punk band.

SHUT IT DOWN

>What we have done is taken Blink 182's style along with Sum 41's
Damn right, you did!

>and improved upon it.
How so, exactly?

>I bet you don't even have a degree in music production.
I bet you don't, either. Otherwise you would have bothered to give the bass guitar some actual distinction. You know how on Slayer's Reign in Blood album it's nearly impossible to tell if the bass is even there? Same goes for your song, even when I pump it through good speakers

Also, what's the point of having two dedicated vocalists if you're juts going to have them sing the exact same melody in two different octaves? And why is the bass stuck playing in lock-step with the rhythm guitar? I bet you don't even have a degree in music composition.

>You know how on Slayer's Reign in Blood album it's nearly impossible to tell if the bass is even there?

Dude, don't compare them to a god tier band like slayer.

How so?

We have fused it with modern culture and the struggles of every day life rather than singing about the mundane shit Blink 182 sang about.

senpai, let it go. You're getting transported into the bait zone right now.

stop playing pop punk and play real punk faggot.

hahaha I was merely pretending to be a pop-punk retard