So do we need to update the Cred Forums-core chart?

So do we need to update the Cred Forums-core chart?
I think we do?

no
stop making these fucking threads
someone tries to "update" Cred Forumscore at least one a week and no one ever uses the new charts, there's only like 3 that ever get posted, and they're not even the new ones they're the old ones.

>do we need to update this chart from 2011

>posting the old one

all of these albums (except Burial maybe) are posted here often

ITAOTS is fine

spirit theyve gone is too inaccessible to be memed because a lot of people dont like it

no one talks about radiohead on this board anymore because everyones passed their radiohead phase i think

everyone loves spiderland so thats fine

loveless still generates tons of discussion so thats fine

no one talks about untrue

remain in light seems to be one of the entry albums that people listen to and think its the best ever so keep that

no one talks about ITCOTCK

no one really talks about LYSF

keep MBDTF everyone still circle jerks/shits on it

exmilitary comes on the board sparingly so I guess keep it

I dont see much american football talk

>itcotck
>tvu&n
>Cred Forumscore

more like nu core lmao

you must be new

>sub-Cred Forumscore
would be okay without that

only issue i take with this chart is a lack of a "sub Cred Forumscore" section that is different from pitchforkcore
pinkerton, SILY, hospice, the glow, TLCW, illinoise, funeral, etc are discussed far more than like yank crime, twin infinitves, nirvana, smashing pumpkins, etc

is it literally your first day here?

replace Korn with NO by Old Man Gloom

kek itcotck hasn't been Cred Forumscore since 2013 or so, together with ok computer, tvu&n literally never was Cred Forumscore

It's better than "p4k-core" anyway, since p4k didn't like some of those albums that much

>Cred Forumsessentials
>replace more popular album with less popular album

>being this new

>It's better than "p4k-core" anyway, since p4k didn't like some of those albums that much
p4k-core always implied albums after 1990, classics before 1990.
>being this new

>p4k-core always implied albums after 1990, classics before 1990.
>>being this new

The irony.

wtf you're talking about
>Pitchfork-core albums are records that have received Pitchfork's stamp of approval. Although you could consider these albums to be those that receive their arbitrary "Best New Music" designation, in general, the true elite of the elite are those albums that received a score of 9.0 and above.

Why do you keep posting these old charts?
They suck even more than the latest one

>666
>Close to the edge
There are becoming mu core now, prog rock revival

The mu essentials chart from 2010 had "pitchfork-core" yet did include albums pitchfork hated (mars volta for instance). Pitchfork-core only meant the album was released after 1990. It has always been like that.

>>itcotck
>not mucore
Kek

>>Close to the edge
It's a classic, but I'm not sure if it can be considered Cred Forumscore
Absolutely, it's slowly becoming Cred Forumscore.

someone finally desided to remove this illogicality, nothing is wrong with that

No. I hate that album.

Blackstar was released this year, user. It seems people already updated it (not enough, though).

I believe that To Pimp a Butterfly should already be on the Cred Forumscore.

GKMC should be in the p4kcore/sub Cred Forumscore area, not the top core, and TPAB shouldn't be there at all
TPAB doesn't get discussed, it brings out posters from Cred Forums and /r/cuck to fling shit at each other and spam memes, GKMC actually gets a lot of discussion

remove Untrue, STGTV, and Exmilitary. they are literally never talked about

replace with any of these: Madvillainy, GKMC, The Glow Pt. 2, Age of Adz/Illinois, Lonerism, London Calling, something Bowie, Get to Heaven, Hot Rats, To Be Kind, The Low End Theory, TVU&N, and R Plus Seven. all of these are posted almost every single day.

also, maybe replace MBDTF with Late Registration, since i'm seeing it talked about a lot more lately

Obviously we need to update it with this masterpiece

>Still posting the old one

worst post in this thread