youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6dj7rQ818
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU
youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=-UhxSz5bU6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>69
Nice

thanks scruffy

Will Scaruffi ever be right about anything?

more like no vegan

well it's not wrong

why do people hate vegans so much. its juust a dietary decision

I alreday am.

Like Cred Forums favorite artists Jeff Magnum and Thom Yorke.

I watched that video where the zebra's guts get ripped out by the crocodile and it just stands there chewing its own guts, animals wouldn't suddenly be fine if humans didn't eat them.

most vegans are lazy assholes who do nothing but complain on the internet. Most conservationists and people who actively work with animals eat meat and they're doing more for animals than any vegan I know

t. vegan trying to cover the faggotry of vegans

That or hi fandingo

Because being around a vegan make people feel guilty.

if only it were that simple

Chewing its own guts? Did the crocodile just stop giving a fuck killing it or what

do vegan girls swallow?

I doubt that much more animals die now since 2000 years ago. But much less people die in war/violence now so it's still more peaceful.

no the crocodile was in the water for a bit and the zebra was standing on the shore

only if it's human

being vegan is not a dietary choice, it is an ethical stance to not support the exploitation of animals. very simple

Ahahahah
try again

as a non vegan, this. I want to be vegan but not enough to change my entire menu. It's also expensive to be vegan and eat healthy food all the time.

He's right though

If you eat meat you are part of the problem on earth and should delet yurself

I live off of 5$ a day by buying whole food groceries. its very cheap

If you want to do it go for it, beans, rice, and frozen produce aren't expensive

really no reason not to

Humans are animals, animals eat animals. It's called nature.

ATTENTION ALL SCRAWNY FUCKHEADS ITT, GO TRY PIC RELATED RIGHT NOW

IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER BUILD MUSCLE AND TASTES GREAT TOO

how do i into protein

>expensive to be vegan

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6dj7rQ818

69 lol

Is this nigga serious?

Bro that's raw you can't do that you'd get sick with salmonella that's unhealthy nono.

dude like not everyone wants to live off of white rice and beans lol

Some people enjoy food

ITS DEATH FOR NO REASON AND DEATH FOR NO REASON IS MURDERRRRR

so what do you eat?

I think I have a health problem and I need protein to be full. I know stuff like rice have it but say I had a dish of race with cooked vegetable, that shit will make me hungry again after two hours. i need meat, milk products, eggs and bread to actually be full

Op here, Post a picture of yourself. I guarantee you look like shit

Hey vegans 4channer, let's make a "vegan agenda" we can conspiracy to push the world go vegan... Let's create a channel for this

>he fell for the meat is protein meme

I'm gonna need some source on that

I'm in

NO REALLY IT'S BETTER THAT WAY COOKIN IT JUST ZAPS THE NUTRIENTS RIGHT OUT

Too scrawny and uggo face would not bang
Not to mention a beanie wtf

And a loud minority if vegans shame non vegans for eating meat. In most cultures, this is considered a dick move.

you don't need to be full you just need to eat until the hunger dissipates

your body will adjust once you start consistently eating decent portions

beans
so many beans

meat is murder

don't post pictures of yourself online idiot

why not?

You're gonna get BACKTRACED by jesse salughter's DAD

talk shit post pic. until then argument invalid

Vegan music reviewers:
Scaruffi
Fantano
Marcel

is there something in the vegtables?

too late now anyways

I have your location and i'm inside your mainframe. You're fucked kid

Crocodiles literally don't give a fuck about anything ever.

not to mention half of pitchforks crew

>mainframe
The fuck?

This isn't the 80s grandpa.

I don't need to prove anything

I just created a channel on telegram, join in!

https:// telegram.me /joinchat/C2r4mD8eqpzDzA2ItojeGw

>(and that's only the farm animals)

Why does scruffy always write meme-worthy shit in brackets?

>Crocodiles literally don't give a fuck about anything ever.
That's what makes them my spirit animal.

pitchfork thinks vegans are racist tho

i don't know if girls do that, but boys for sure

I eat untill the hunger dissipates but it comes back in like two hours. If I eat a burger I might be full for half a day. It's just so satisfying.

I know it's a thing to get used to but i'm not willing to do it right now. Hence why I (and I guess a lot of other meat eaters aswell) feel guilty when someone is vegan.

C'mon m8, you know the majority instigators of arguments between vegans and non-vegans are non-vegans instantly calling out/ "questioning" vegans and taking the nutritional high road the second the fact's out in the open.

(not true, by the way)

kek, source?

This.
>Start eating a few chicken breasts, a can of tuna a day, and 500g of unflavored Skyr.
>Hit the gym.
>Bench hits plaet in 3 years.
>450 deady.
>350 clean squat.
>Can run recreational 10k easy.
>Have the endurance to practice 3 instruments for hours on end, nightly.
>All thanks to animal protein.
>Vegans can't do fuckall all at the gym.
>Soy protein literally turns you into a woman.
>Fags crying everywhere about "muh hundred billion nunimals."
>Vegans making noncognitive statements as a vehicle for an argument.
>Vegan men are easy pickings for their women.

Until they produce proper protein substitutes (aka lab meat), I see no reason to stop.

reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU

>numinals

pretty nice meme, good job bud
shit tier opinions though but top notch nu meme

what did you just say little pussy?

youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g/videos

eat this wethead

So eat a bean burger with fries, there's a lot of greasy vegan junk food you just have to make it yourself which actually takes 5 minutes of planning and I guess is too much for most people

Why are vegans pro-abortion?

keepin' it music related

How is me increasing my lifts, having increased endurance for rehearsal, and every vegan weightlifter being weak as a kitten an opinion?
Also, vegans frequently make use of noncognitive statements and poorly attempt to frame them as actual arguments as though their moral bearings have some actual worth.
These things are all facts.

that's true. when people get sad that people eat dogs but then eat a burger or kfc it's just hilarious. it's like animal racism.

Oh zoinks! I'm dunzos now anons :^( it's been fun

Enjoy your cholesterol clogged body!

I said I'm stronger than guy. After looking at his videos, it seems to be true.

Dogs were never raised as food, ever since the dawn of humanity

Being vegan gives you a faster muscle recovery rate after working out. Google Patrik Baboumian

Youre actually ignorant user

>white people were never raised as slaves, since the dawn of humanity, so it's fine that inferior races are
It might not be 100% correct but the point still stands.

>noncognitive statements

feel free to expand on what you mean by this

Oh cool that makes it fine then

>Some guy has success with veg.
>Practically everyone has success with meat, including me.

Why would I change a program that has worked wonders for me user? You're ignorant if you think people should change their diet to suit your moral tunnel vision. The world isn't a bedrock for your skewed ideals and neither are people.

Moral statements have no grounds as a vehicle for arguments because they're unprovable. It's a common thing for vegans to resort to ad hom as an argument or just make disparaging comparisons to murders, Nazis, etc.

already am nigger

>it's an user tries to pretend morality is a purely ephemeral concept without variangly tangible impacts on the world around him episode

nice meme

it's just textbook insecurity

the same way people don't like it if you say your favourite band and they've never heard of it. the weak-minded take it as a criticism

what are you doing?

It's unbelievable how much B12 deficiency influences people's ability to have rational discussions.

no offence, but it sounds like you haven't researched it much at all. beans, pulses and even wheat offer a lot of protein. beans in particular can be very filling, and more importantly are much cheaper than meat

>doesn't know there are suppliments
thanks for reminding me to take mine :^)

and there are so many different types of beans and spices and recipes you can use to make it taste interesting each time

this

>It's a user pretends he can cuck literally freedom because of his grievances with industry environmental impact episode.

I don't see how anyone in the west could reasonably have a b12 deficiency. besides pills which you will be told about 100 times in 5 minutes of research about veganism, so many common foods like cereal and virtually every milk alternative are fortified with b12 anyway

meat tastes good

plants are alive too you fucking faggot.

plus i like meat so fuck you.

why so angry?

high blood pressure?

who gives a shit you full on retard

if you cared about the plants why do you eat animals who eat so many more plants than you could ever consume

>animals are alive you fucking faggot so it's okay for me to go around killing and eating humans

i wish i could taste a human, i bet they'd make good bacon

THESAMVANILLA ISGANA GETTOYA!!

humans>animals>plants

this is a hierarchy most vegans and non-vegans seem to agree to. the only exception is when non-vegans get butthurt and start playing devil's advocate

i don't care, thats the whole point.

>what is bioavailability

eat actual food you colossal tripfaggot

It's not in the same way and you know don't resort to those arguments because you can't defend your selfish reasons

>plants are alive too you fucking faggot

if you're saying vegans are causing as much suffering as you are, you are wrong because animals eat more plants is all i'm sayin

vegans are smug cunts, but at least they're making the world a better place

omni's BTFO

why?

makes sense to take advantage of technology, like the way we're talking to each other right now

I don't hate vegans, I hate people telling me what I should or should not do, especially with the """" ethics""" excuse.

>appeal to freedom
>when talking about reaping the fruits of mass agriculture

k e k

or do you hate how when they point out what you're doing is wrong you feel bad about yourself but are too lazy to make any changes

Vegans are such fucking pussies. They have literally two arguments.

>killing animulz is EEVILL!!! won't someone please think of da animalz ;_;

>vegans are more healthy!!

And to those I say:

Fuck animals. Humans are superior, and morality is subjective. Basing your life choices, let alone trying to dictate all of others, based on your precious feelings is fucking retarded. Why don't you go fight for a real cause instead of just sipping your smoothies and jacking off with rice and beans? I say it's much more important to feed homeless people, and find homes for orphaned children, and try to end wars between countries, and fight pollution etc. Being vegan accomplishes none of these far more important things.

And to the second argument, the idea that you can't be as healthy as a vegan if you aren't a vegan is sheer uneducated ignorance.

i have no issue with this

>plants
>sentient

yeah some plants react to stimuli and feel "pian" but that pain is not at all simmilar to the pain of an animal as plants aren't sentient so their nervious system may negatively react to dangerious stimuli but there is no brain, no way for the plant to feel real pain or real sufferin. Infact plants don't feel anything, at least not by the animal standard.

but people like you are more likely to get upset at a vegan for so much as mentioning the food they eat than a meat-eater. or do you not mind people "telling you what to do" when you already do it?

give me one reason why eating animals is bad that doesn't involve spooks im waiting

>I saw a baby fall out a window so why should I stop stabbing them?

>Explotation of animals meme
being a vegan is the most selfishly human thing you can do

fuck off farm animals stop eating food that should be for me or other humans, and stop polluting my atmosphere and water while you're at it.

>Fuck animals. Humans are superior
Bit of a leap there. Humans being superior doesn't mean you have to eat animals

To be honest, I don't give a fuck what you eat, I just don't get why meat-eaters get so angry the moment veganism is mentioned, and then go off on a rant about how they can do whatever they want when no one's stopping them

Lol I'm not doing anything wrong and have no reason to feel bad about it. If anything you are the one going against your natural instincts.

>69 billion farm animals every year
>and thats ONLY farm animals
This man scares me

>morality is subjective
yeah it is, and? You instantly say morality is subjective and we shouldn't try to do anything good then go one to complain that were aren't fighting for "real'' causes.

Also I'm not just vegan but also antinatalist which I think is an essential philosophy to hold if you want all suffering on earth to end.

It is unhealthy and bad for the environment

what if im a grill

Salads die too when you cut them up.

>it's much more important to feed homeless people
wouldn't it be easier to feed homeless people with cheaper, more nourishing food?
>find homes for orphaned children, and try to end wars between countries
these have nothing to do with veganism and not killing animals doesn't mean you can't care about these issues too
>fight pollution
actually animal agriculture contributes to this a lot, don't understand why you'd even mention something so blatantly opposing your own argument

>why don't you go fight for a real cause
>fight pollution
>feed to homeless

Buddo, both of those "real causes" are very much facets of veganism

morality is a spook
ive been eating meat all of my life and im perfectly healthy

>fuck off farm animals stop eating food that should be for me or other humans, and stop polluting my atmosphere and water while you're at it.

you're actually retarded

>vegans are more healthy
Nope, so many vegans suffer from vitamin deficiencies it's not worth it. We were meant to eat animals

>im perfectly healthy
you're on Cred Forums, it's likely you have some mental disability

I'm sorry but hunting is extremely important in keeping many animal populations in check. Just look at the invasion of boar in Texas if you need an example.

hey at least im not vegan

my natural instincts probably wouldn't let me kill an animal if i were confronted with the opportunity to do so. dunno if this is a result of how humans have evolved or if growing up in a suburban environment squashed all traces of survival instincts, but i just wouldn't be able to do it.

>i'm not doing anything
>it's natural

cmon m8

youtube.com/watch?v=-UhxSz5bU6o

Essential viewing, not just for non-vegans but also vegans that think that breeding is reasonable.

>boar is invading so i have to pay companies to raise billions of cattle and abuse and slaughter them

wat

environmental concerns can run a little higher than the impacts of wild animals on humans

You can eat whatever you want friend, its your life. Just don't try and force it on me and I will give you that same respect.

does being a vegan make you wear such a faggy beanie?

>modern philosophers that arent zizek

>I just don't get why meat-eaters get so angry the moment veganism is mentioned

vegans do the same fucking thing

vegans are always smelly liberals who compare meat eaters to LITERALLY NAZIS and shit

>being vegan doesn't fight pollution or help with feeding people

as it turns out animal agriculture is second only to the fossil fuel industries in terms of co2 put into the air and gallons of water fouled in the united states. plus, meat prices being artificially subsidized means that while meat is cheap, an enormous amount of cropland that could be going more energy efficient crops (like potatoes, rice, or even wheat!) is diverted to feeding animals used to make meat, milk, and cheese. this, in turn, tends towards crop monoculture (why grow broccoli and raddishes when i can grow corn and have a guaranteed buyer in my neighbor the pig farmer?) which reduces the number of cheaply available fruits and vegetables, which would definitely be better for our poor hobos than having to scrape together 5 buckaroos for big mac as their best option.

it turns out that you are the one who is suffering from >sheer uneducated ignorance

>modern

Badiou is also pretty legit.

>emotivist
>thinks his argument rests on non-normative claims.

nice fedora faggot, enjoy community college.

>muh humanity
>muh morality
can you really not argue without spooks

murder is mother nature

not true

this thread kinda proves my point. lots of butthurt meat-eaters arguing on a fucking music board

op probably isn't even vegan, just baiting because he knows it's easy (You)s from you guys

no argument

why do you think we grow so much corn in the US? it isn't because its the easiest to grow, it isn't because its the healthiest, it isn't because its the most efficient or because of ethanol either.

its because of pigs and cows are hungry fucks and people like you are just as animalistic so you can't THINk for a second about what goes into making the burgers you eat. if we used all the land we used for animal agriculture to grow crops for people (or as living space for people!) things would be better for people.

but instead people think it's morons crying about cows so nothing changes.

rekt

>I say it's much more important to feed homeless people, and find homes for orphaned children, and try to end wars between countries, and fight pollution etc. Being vegan accomplishes none of these far more important things.

you're the kind of person who makes no effort to do any of those things, but pretends to care, as some sort of trump card.

faggot.

>not true

you've never met a vegan

>person i was quoting was all "muh morality muh humanity"
>argue on their terms to prove them wrong
>wow gotta rely on spooks heh heh
guess i'll take that as you don't have a counter argument.

False equivalency

zizek is a fat hack

i've met vegans and none of them were preachy desu

most seemed insecure and afraid of judgement and only brought it up if we were getting food

>Vegans being too stupid to realize that the meat and hunting industry are what are keeping alive the very animals the are trying to "save".

You think cows survived because of their speed, intelligence or strength? They evolved like this because we made them that way, so we can eat them. Meat eaters are keeping these animals alive to eventually eat them. Hunter associations make a great effort to keep the animals they hunt alive so they can keep doing it. If no one ate meat or hunted anymore, many of these domesticated species would completely die out, and many wild species presevation efforts would dry up and lead to loss of habitat and eventual exctinction.

Vegan's are idiots and don't understand the repercussions their ideals would lead to.

Is it? You're saying animals die anyway so why not kill them. Which is silly.

pretty spooky shit bro

but I have met lots

most of them are just normal people who keep their diet to themselves so you wouldn't know they're vegan until you talked to them about it in an appropriate context. the retards are a loud minority who get to speak for the entire group

>bad things happen X without my control
>therefore it is justifiable for myself to do other bad things to X

explain how

if you think this is an argument you have no idea what veganism is lmao

>I'm not doing anything wrong
Not
>I'm not doing anything
I hunt, I fish, I raise animals and butcher them when its time. I don't ever feel bad about it.

I respect that animal and appreciate how in its death it provides life. There are some things I have had to do that I hated, for example drowning a litter of kittens, but if I did not do this they would starve and suffer. I agree with you vegans that life is precious, but we don't live in a world of magic and rainbows. Violence is a fact of life, it has decided who lived and who died for millions of years, its not going to go away or stop just because you don't like it. Honestly the native Americans have a very good outlook on all this and while I'm not a spiritual man by any means, I defiantly have great respect for nature and life and death. I kind of went off on a tangent so I hope this makes sense

and you've probably mets tons more than you realise
think about your bad encounters, how did you find out they were vegan and how did you react

I am a vegan and i don't care if milk cows, domestic pigs, etc go extinct. i don't care if milk and meat cost 50 bucks a gallon/pound and are luxury goods like they were long ago or whatever.

i care about living on a planet that will not be uninhabitable for myself of my descendants, and i care about living on a planet where no member of my species is hungry or homeless because of the inefficiencies of land use associated with animal agriculture.

I don't even give a shit about eating meat, i like burgers as much as the next guy but until the burger's price accurately reflects the costs that go into it i can't justify to myself having one.

>normative facts eschew easy empirical verification
>concludes that there are no normative facts
>also claims that humans are superior and posits that this entails the normative conclusion that its cool to eat meat.

good reasoning retard.

>taking stirner, a literal straw man, seriously.

*yawn*

Why do I find it hard to believe that there are enough animals in the world for humans to be able to kill 69 billion of them a year?

You said killing animals in general is bad for the environment, I provided an example to the contrary. If you are talking about the meat industry as a whole being bad for the environment I would not disagree with you, however local farms and butchers are a much better alternative that is humane, healthy, and environmentally friendly

chickens dont take up that much space
i assume fish counts to that

>checking wild animal populations by hunting justifies factory farming

how fucking stupid are you?

>environmental concerns can run a little higher than the impacts of wild animals on humans
You do realize that boar are doing great harm to the native species of Texas and not just to human infrastructure.

See my response

That's a lot of fish.

>Implying appeal to freedom fallacy exists, or could even be used to disparage someone's choice because of your hurt furfag feefees.
>Thinking commiting a fallacy invalidates the valuation of their statements or freedom, what is fallacy-fallacy?
>Problems with industry/production problems must be blamed on the consumer.

I guess you don't have a Constitution/Charter/Carta in your country user. Also you must source your own textiles, electronics, garments, plastics, etc.
It doesn't matter niggertarian; you're helpless, I'll die a omnivore, and so will the billions of detractors that ignore you and your far-reaching cries at large.

>you see, for I have no need for fleeting physical ability because my strength is that of the mind

*fips tedora*

>having normative argument
>wants to argue without normative claims

this is positivist backwater garbage

75% of the worlds surface is covered in water or some shit

oh nice, i've never heard of a farm that forcefully impregnates and slaughters animals "humanely." finding these rare farms and then only eating animals that come from them would just be way too inconvenient for me

sounds like you don't know how to cook.

100% of the world's surface is covered in air. I bet there's a lot of birds up there, they should start killing some of those guys for food.

but i already am