What music do you friends listen to Cred Forums?

What music do you friends listen to Cred Forums?

>friends
:(

I have one friend but I can't say cause he goes on Cred Forums too and I don't wanna get caught!
His taste is bad!

shut up moonman you fucking vegan cuck

my friends are all obsessed with tame impala and I just don't get it.

21 Pilots for the most part

How to meet friends that listen to good music?

they all fucking listen to *rap* music
it barely is rap it's a like futch youtube channel that invites all sorts of rappers over to do a live so called session it's horrible and i have to put up with it.
Pic related it's the youtube channel i was talking about

>tfw no friends

but wait i have one wich i often talk, it's a girl and loves local prog and ska orchestra bands, she is studying music so is really into orchestra and jazz , she got me into local music wich i have never paid attention before and now im totally into

my best friend never dropped off the chillwave hypetrain from 2009, he's cool tho
mum listens to old goth rock, country, and tom waits.
another listens exclusively to power metal
another likes old school heavy psych
i generally don't care about taste with friends as much as i do openmindedness

are you underage?

i'm 20, my friends just love shit music

dubstep remixes of video game music

I have one friend who used to go on Cred Forums alot but not so much recently who likes Cred Forumscore stuff and is almost obsessed with experimental music.
The rest pretty much like alternative/indie rock and dance, pretty boring and they get annoyed if I play something a little weird like Tago Mago.

Pleb shit
I'll be friend

electroswing

You should be proud of them, they are the beatles of our generation.

All my friends are huge plebs

All of my friend are plebs. My best friend listens to Top 40, Musicals, and Michael Buble.

black metal

Fantano is also a vegan. On top of that, he too uses shitty and unoriginal ironic responses when faced with criticism. The "

Rolling

If that is, more reason to sage and hide his threads.

can't be arsed with the beatles either

>Fantano
>liberal

I thought he was alt-right?

both of my friends listen to metal