This is like a watered down version of the downward spiral

this is like a watered down version of the downward spiral

borderline rnb at time why the fuck is this touted as "industrial noise"?

this shit sucks ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS7Js1JqQJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's good, but I agree that people calling it Power Electronics or Noisecore or whatever don't know what the hell they're on about

Yeah Whitehouse is miles better than this

rec some good power electronics that aren't just edgy for the sake of it pls

I've been calling it industrial noise rock. Its still definitely noise rock/hardcore but its made w industrial techniques.

id like to see this too

its indie rock with a bit of noise so that pitchfork/fantano drones can think they're into hardcore music

same thing happened with sunbather

Ramleh are probably the best Power Electronics band, and while they do have edgy tendencies it's nowhere near as much as Whitehouse for example. Death Industrial style Power Electronics tends to be by-and-large better than just regular Power Electronics and is largely less edgy.

the downward spiral is a watered down version of actual industrial

More like Stabbing Westward meets Antichrist Superstar era Marilyn Manson...Which might not be too terrible?

What's a good album to start with?

>this is like a watered down version of the downward spiral
Other way around. The downward spiral is a primitive, simplistic ancestor of this album.

Hole in The Heart. It's probably my favourite album in the whole genre and also their most readily available release.

true
true
in fact it's very good, the only flaw is the screamo-ish vocals at times.
Which is easy to get over if you can tolerate Trent Reznor's awfully wimpy vocals.

>with a bit of noise
there's a lot of noise in it my dude
I mean it's still kinda lukewarm but saying "a bit of noise" is being dumb for the sake of looking edgy

Yeah, Trent can be pretty whiney and nasal at times. Still a huger NIN fan. This is my first listen after it's been spammed all over the board and I'm kind of digging it.

Pretty cool

Thanks, I'll check it out

>being a tront rezner fanboy

Doesn't even sound like the downward spiral at all.

yeah its nowhere near as good as TDS

I'm not entirely sure with Street Sects. In a certain way their work is charming but it isn't necessarily the kind of stuff, I would enthusiastically share. Live in a small, fog fuelled basement with lots of strobo light, they're certainly rad, though.

Pic related is a noise-influenced artist, I damn surely dig.

What's the band called man? I really want to check it out

Is it worth 7$?

It's not a band, it's a one man project, called Divtech.

Bandcamp page:
divtech.bandcamp.com

Teaser for recent album:
youtube.com/watch?v=yS7Js1JqQJI

FLAC LINK FOR A BROTHA?

>"Hey nine inch nails is pretty cool guys. What if we did that, but without all the hooks?"

lmfao just like you're into hardcore music? literally the entire /noise/ should kill themselves for pretending to be into the genre

and without the useless quiet moments
and with actual industrial stuff