ITT: Post RYM reviews that trigger you

>not hiding reviews in the first place

dumbass!

>not actively looking for reviews that annoy you so you can complain about them on Cred Forums
Pleb

>

>actively
you mean anxiously
and you should devote more of that energy to music trust me it's better

>This record is sooo innocent, that I actually felt guilty while listening to it, because I really felt that Tiger Trap deserved to lose their virginity to a much prettier guy. I feel like some creepy uncle that tries hiding his registered-sex offender tag from his nieces when I listen to this album, but I take it in with great pleasure. And this stuff is really energetic, so this niece is sure to squirm all around...oooh. Yah...that's right. You take what I give to you, sweet girlie-girl yah...

>Don't be fooled by the seemingly naive and innocent nature of these songs, though; each song possesses a truly epic riff with a killer guitar tone. A guitar tone that totally stomps all over the guitar tone of bands like Heavenly (whom I actually like). Each song on here is truly catch, which is something that twee pop looks past a good deal of the time (I know...blasphemy, right?). The album couldn't have started with a more perfect opener in "Puzzle Pieces"; a high-speed, and borderline-chaotic spiel from the cute lips of Angela Loy. The guitar seems like a 16-year old speeding down the highway without a license, trying to avoid cops, but knowing that whenever you're doing something illegal, the concentration of cops in that area increases by 300%. The rest doesn't let down, with epic pop ditties such as "Words and Smiles" and "Supercrush". "You and Me" is sweet enough to render me diabetic.

>If you want to pop the cherry of somebody way younger and hotter than you, but know that this possibility would be virtually impossible without the use of rape, listen to Tiger Trap instead. You won't even have to go to jail that way, and you'll still get the twisted satisfaction of stealing the precious innocence of a little girl!

delet this

What?

Nope, I meant actively.
>not looking at things that irritate you on the internet and enjoying mocking them so you can feel a false sense of superiority over them
Pretty fun, tbqh

Report this.

this, what a faggot

i wish i could

i hate it because same dude has already reviewed everything i ever listen to

it's been up since like 2009, i don't think rym mods care

lost will to live

just checked and as far as i can tell there is literally no way to report a review

any negative review of music I like or am neutral toward

Click the down arrow.

Meet the Residents

Never even listened to the Residents, but I'd rather be that than a Journey person

Your snarky satire of your own self-loathing shows how much of a joke your life is. Do us a favor and end it

this is a big cat

Was literally just about to post this

>teet
oh no

BTFO

oh god his Dream Theater reviews make me want to kill myself

anytime this little asswipe shows up

hello newfriends

this guy has so much NSBM stuff in his 0.5s i kinda wanna go through it and see if there are any gems

this wasn't reviewed by him, but check out Two Runes - Heraa Eurooppa demo. It's AMAZING :)!

good review

This is Seattle_Junkie_Queen right?

What the fuck is that guy's deal? Is he really a creep or does he only do it for attention?

He has a bunch of reviews like that, check out the first paragraph of his review for "Gay?" by 12 Rods:

>Wow, what a flaming pile of horseshit this one was. Okay, now I am officially done going after overhyped "hipster" albums, I think. I feel like such a creeper, like a pedophile that constantly seeks out children to prey on. And then once you realize that having sex with children isn't all that great, you cut them up into little pieces and dispose of them in various dumpsters across town. So what I'm trying to say is, it probably will never work out between us. :(

either way, it goes to show how much this site has changed that this person used to be a high-profile RYMer

yeah

i double hate it because he's reviewed like every twee album there is so every time i find something new he's there to make me remember how much i hate his reviews

>You just don't get how deep The Wall is. It's like, there's this wall around him, and the wall symbolizes a wall.
>Has over 200 favorites
[ T R I G G E R E D]

>And then once you realize that having sex with children isn't all that great
kek, just because you don't know how to properly please children doesn't mean it's an awful experience by default