Is Harsh Noise just a meme or do people legitimately think it is good music? I just don't really get it...

Is Harsh Noise just a meme or do people legitimately think it is good music? I just don't really get it. Or maybe I haven't found any good Harsh Noise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=va94jeyTc1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jO_yxgN9I8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer it with more of a melody or just blended in with a song. Sometimes ill put it on and zone out to it though

youtube.com/watch?v=va94jeyTc1Q

i like to meditate while i listen to harsh noise tbqh
it's pretty relaxing once you get into it, as long as you avoid the meme shit

Rhythmic Noise > Harsh Noise

>I prefer it with more of a melody or just blended in with a song
This

I like noise when it's more of a side element or when it's mixed in with other genres. Industrial hip-hop and industrial techno are pretty tight for that reason.

not true btw

this is technically wall noise but i still like it
youtube.com/watch?v=jO_yxgN9I8g

Listen to Tauromachine by Merzbow, top quality shit. Rhythmic undertones if you want, I like just kinda losing myself it. It's hard to appreciate like normal music though, so try to just let it surround you.

I make harsh noise and I guarantee you'll appreciate it if you actually try to make it

this, I appreciated noise way more after fucking about on audacity trying to make something that sounded cool.

noise should be treated the way ambient music does imo

I know three people in real life who are into/make harsh noise

they're the most pretentious annoying yuppie fucks i've ever had the displeasure of dealing with

they are somehow all convinced that any people will be down to listen to a 10 minute set of them blasting mic feedback and other stupid shit with a synth

they are also the type of people who don't understand that you wont let them use your amp because non-rich kids dont want to risk blowing their amps and ruining equipment

one of these fucks once asked me to rub a knife sharpener on my strings for 10 minutes during their set

fuck harsh noise

you sound like pleb
yet people you describe seem passionate

What are some good rhythmic noise albums?

death grips

Oh fuck i gotta try that knife sharpener thing

Wow that's really weird, I know way more people in real life who are into/make harsh noise than you do and they're all genuinely awesome people.

Maybe it's you that's the issue.

>passion is tryhard
millenials: "dude caring about shit is for suckers, look at me I'm so smart and distant and ironic."

Really? Ive never heard it called that, i was thinking more along the the lines f harsh noise and some pounding drums
(pretty new to noise)

Are you a girl or is Emily just to be funny? Because I'm a woman who finds harsh noise relaxing and I find that a lot of men see t as a way to like, let loose and get out aggression or whatever.

Can confirm harsh noise is great for a primal release of aggression

Yeah, a lot of men seem to feel that way, I was wondering if maybe it's a gender thing?

le meme

Harsh noise is exclusively for people without taste

with the most*

rhythmic noise is a made up meme label

What is stuff like Terrorfakt called then? It's not straight-up harsh noise because they aim more for structures than the common harsh noise ideas.