Sup guys. So long story short, I met this really cute girl at the library earlier today, we exchanged numbers...

Sup guys. So long story short, I met this really cute girl at the library earlier today, we exchanged numbers, and she told me her favorite book is Nabokov's Lolita. In an effort to impress her/win her over, I decided to make her a mixtape centered on pedophilia (a major theme of her favorite novel). The problem is, I only know of a handful of songs dealing with the subject. I would greatly appreciate song recommendations, so I can show her I truly care about her. So far all I've got is:

Oingo Boingo- Little girls
The Police- Don't Stand So Close To Me
Melvins- Goin' Blind (I know it's originally by KISS, but I prefer this version)
Faith No More- Edge of the World

Thanks for the help. I'm a virgin, BTW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Aa_FKsKSsI
youtube.com/watch?v=FnKt84AdUHA
youtube.com/watch?v=9UAa3uPKGO4
youtube.com/watch?v=XIZr6Qnw1g8
youtube.com/watch?v=XLaFLztnL84
youtube.com/watch?v=UAVRgK5WlWA
youtube.com/watch?v=1mxEoA3G9Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=L241Cw8am04
youtu.be/PhFBQ68X9BA
youtube.com/watch?v=PjjRaJwc000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Daughter_the_Broad
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw5TQNdkB0Q
youtu.be/I2bBZvSPpOo
youtube.com/watch?v=xjVbEq2LHro
youtube.com/watch?v=cFpsdsvTNLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm a virgin, BTW
as if you had to tell us

I'm not sure if you're serious or or just trolling, but please don't do this, user. This sounds like a terrible, terrible idea. I only take this semi-seriously because some people on Cred Forums might just be retarded enough to actually do this, then the subsequent embarrassment might lead you to suicide.

Weezer - Pink Triangle

fuck the mixtape, just send her a copy of this

Remember where you are, user, you don't have to make up some elaborate bs story just to ask for pedo themed songs.

tyler the creator-fucking young

KRS-One - 13 and Good
youtube.com/watch?v=3Aa_FKsKSsI

lmfao

hes an unreliable narrator

Lolicore is a genre. There's even one album called "Sweet Little Dolores" or something along those lines. Goreshit is the most approachable.

The oingoboingo song isn't about pedophilia btw

Bring her a giant poster of Virgin Killer.

Do people even like it when people make them mixtapes. I was thinking about making a CD with some songs I think they'd enjoy since she's going on a really long flight soon, but I feel like it's a really autistic thing to do.

Spinal Tap - Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight

kek

Also Genesis - The Musical Box, but it's a bit ambiguous

This OP. You're gonna freak her the fuck out.

serge & charlotte gainsbourg - lemon incest

youtube.com/watch?v=FnKt84AdUHA

can't go wrong with incestuous pedophilia

this whole album, too

ABORT MISSION
ABORT MISSION
ABORT MISSION

DO NOT DO THAT OP THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA

SECONDED

classic. criminal minded kind of fits, too

youtube.com/watch?v=9UAa3uPKGO4

>these girls look so good but their brain is not ready, i don't know
>i'd rather talk to a woman cause their mind is more steady, so here we go

don't listen to these memelords, op. they're just trying to bring you down!

She doesn't like Lolita because it's about pedophilia you dumb cunt. If you want to impress her talk to her about Nabokov's novels, rec her some Dostoevsky. Showing off your knowledge of pedophilia songs isn't going to get you in her pants.

This is just a joke thread, right? Either that or you're an aspiring serial killer.

Alison Gold - Chinese Food should be on it for sure, though.

/lit/ pls

>rec her some Dostoevsky

this is wrong. A pedophilia themed mixtape is definitely the way to go OP. Don't listen to haters like this.

I did it once and I had completely forgotten about it. I would recommend not doing it. I've done some weird shit in my life and that's up there as possibly the weirdest.

>im dumb shes a lesbian
>pedophilia
if anything from that album fits itd be falling for you cause of the weird goat lyric, get your shit together senpai

If making a mixtape is the weirdest you're doing pretty well desu

this

also send her some pedophilia themed power electronics
youtube.com/watch?v=XIZr6Qnw1g8

You don't know the context though. I've made one's that made sense to make beforehand - like friends trading CDs sort of stuff when I was a teenager, but on the occasion in question it was fucking mental. I've got some weird stories, I've even had ass surgery, but I can vouch for the 'give a girl a surprise mixtape' thing being incredibly fucking uncomfortable. This is coming from a guy who makes installations with the intent of making people uncomfortable.

What's it about then?

only do it jokingly you can pull it off

don't do this

LMFAO please don't do this. you're gonna freak her out, also the moral of the book isn't itself pedophilia.

>I'm a virgin, BTW.

yeah we can tell

>ambiguous
Peter literally mimed groping and used the mic stand as a big fucking erection, all while dressed as an old man

Don't listen to these cucks, do it.

If she finds it funny she's a keeper. If she gets freaked out and doesn't want to see you again who cares? At least you get a laugh out of it.

>she told me her favorite book is Nabokov's Lolita
you'd better break contact with her immediately

Holy dog shit, OP. This is the worst idea I've ever heard of.

That fat britbong who raped a baby

she has daddy issues

>I met this really cute girl at the library earlier today, we exchanged numbers, and she told me her favorite book is Nabokov's Lolita.
>In an effort to impress her/win her over, I decided to make her a mixtape centered on pedophilia

holy fucking shit i can't stop laughing

Interpol - C'mere

Didn't The Smiths have a song or two about it on their self-titled / Hatful of Hollow?

>so I can show her I truly care about her
pls don't rape her when she will reject you and your creepy mixtape

also
>chuck berry - sweet little sixteen

Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945
youtube.com/watch?v=XLaFLztnL84
Really take your pick from ITAOTS

The Beatles - Sixteen
youtube.com/watch?v=UAVRgK5WlWA
>he still plays this live

Weezer - Across the Sea
youtube.com/watch?v=1mxEoA3G9Wg
>you are "18" year old girl
>irl she was ~14

this album works. age isn't specified, but it's implied there's a pretty significant age disparity between the narrator and the conjoined twins

youtube.com/watch?v=L241Cw8am04
Not really about pedophilia, but still.

sam cooke - she was only 16

>it's a Cred Forums helps pAedos get off thread. :^)

Iggy Pop - Sixteen
Iggy Pop - Tiny Girls

>people on Cred Forums haven't heard this absolute kino of an EP

yeah OP stay away from this girl. her problems are only just beginning.

Art Lover by the Kinks would be fantastic

It's time the tale were told
Of how you took a child
And you made him old

>kino
stop spreading this Cred Forums meme

everyone's innocent daughter, free as a bird, i won't hurt you - The west coast pop art experimental band

Dr. Rockzo/Zazz Blammymatazz - Dory Mclean

youtu.be/PhFBQ68X9BA

bump

very nice

sorry i got here so late-JIMI 1st song on Hairway 2 Steven...youtube.com/watch?v=PjjRaJwc000 oh daddy daddy hitty whore my dreams are at a end.

>I decided to make her a mixtape centered on pedophilia
hooooooboy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Daughter_the_Broad
DA FROGS

fucking 16 years old ain't really PEDO material you Modern PRUDES!

can i get a 'HELL YEAH' ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw5TQNdkB0Q
traditional fun country sort O tune?

Please be a fucking troll

this

This post is fucking gold omg. Good job OP.

Into The Night - Benny Mardones
Alabama Song - The Doors
Rebel, Rebel - David Bowie
Good Girls Don't - The Knack
I Think We're Alone Now - Tommy James and the Shondells
Little Girl - Steve Miller Band
Met a Little Girl On Her Way to School - Steve Miller Band

Got all this from a pedo forum famil

thank you, op, for continuing my legacy

Wow, never heard that weezer song, but hearing it in context of pedophilia is something I cannot unhear

Sui generis - fabricante de mentiras

Its in spanish and despite nobody realizing or talking about it, its obiusly about molestation and how the girl liked it, search up thelyrics

>spanish
Its probably actually about beans and sombreros

A FUCKIN SUN LMAO

Really? This girl I was into and I would show each other music and exchange usbs like all the time. Another girl and I exchanged mix CDs.
lol I gave the USB girl Colin Stetsons 2011 album before I had listened to it and she was like "what was that album you gave me, it was just a ton of horns..". Still haven't listened to it.

YOOOO NICE ONE AMERICA. FRIEN *eats hamburger* YO DONT WE HAVE TO GO TO THE BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTEST? OUR WIFES WONT BE ALONE FOR US TO GET KEKED IF WE JUST STAN HERE MAN NOW MOVE YOU FAT ASS AND CUTTED DICK OF YOURS AND MOVE! ALSO BE SURE TO BRING YOUR BULLETPROOF VEST SO WE DONT GET MASS MURDERED LOL

youtu.be/I2bBZvSPpOo

Holy kek

Embarrassing che

youtube.com/watch?v=xjVbEq2LHro
pedo-rock

How is he an unreliable narrator? Evidence or samefagging. Dont drop a college freshman term and expect to get away with it without backing it up

Little Sister - QOTSA

He Is joking you useless literature major

(TL note: It's a meme you dip)

>lolicore is a genre
does anyone even listen to this shit? Downloaded a few "lolicore" albums from mu once and they were fucking crazy.

>Lolita

B A S I C B I T C H A L E R T
Also that's my dogs name, but her real name is Dolores

Honestly, people that's "like" Lolita probably just listened to Lana Del Rey and decided to "like" Lolita
Nabakov is a meme

This should do the trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=cFpsdsvTNLQ

Yeeee

This

BB King - Sweet Sixteen ?

Gun's And Roses - Sweet Chid Of Mine

The proportions in this picture are fucked. If she were to stand up, she'd be like two thirds leg.

>she told me her favorite book is Nabokov's Lolita
Avoid her like the bubonic plague

If you had actually read the book, you would have understand that it's more about obsession/ beautiful prose. But try spilling your spaghettis you idiot

Why would you harbour such opinions?

It makes sense in that situation, though. OP's running a creepy take on that teen drama trope where they fast track a burgeoning relationship by having the guy hand over an impromptu mixtape and in real life it's pretty weird to just impose on someone you barely know like that.
I was doing it as research - I wanted to get right into the mindset of a pathetic creep and I dove right in and freaked out nearly all of my female friends in the process, but the mixtape was the weirdest one (though I did stay friends with that girl and screw it up with her less dramatically later down the line).

If you actually know someone well and have started a conversation about music that's mutually supported then it makes tonnes of sense to do it, though.

OP this is no way to get the girl to love you, dont listen to the other people egging you on in this thread.

All you need to do is read the book and discuss it with her.

Just tell her that the sex scene on the chair near the start of the book is one of the most well written sex scenes you have ever read in your life and that Nabokov is a mater of words.

This will establish common ground and you already know how much she loves the book so she will no doubt agree.

It's a very well written book. Her liking it has nothing to do with the pedophilia aspect. You focusing on that part of it is autistic.

If you're serious about doing this either as a joke or just want songs about pedophila, Lana Del Rey has a lot of songs about relationships like this (especially her unreleased material).

Put Me In a Movie by Lana Del Rey goes
Come on, you know you like
Little girls
Come on, you know you like
Little girls
You can be my daddy,
You can be my daddy

Also there's literally a song called Lolita by Lana Del Rey
Would you be mine, would you be my baby tonight
Could be kissing my fruit punch lips in the bright sunshine
'Cause I like you quite a lot, everything you got don't you know
It's you that I adore, though I make the boys fall like dominoes