Where can I fan cute girls with good taste in music, Cred Forums? I mean, not shit like pic related...

Where can I fan cute girls with good taste in music, Cred Forums? I mean, not shit like pic related. I want a patrician gf.

Seriously. are cute girls or just girls capable of enjoy good music or is it just a fashion accessory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to college
join an art history class
ask any girl if she got the hookup on heroin
talk to her
she'll probably be more patrician than you

*find

Fucking autocorrector.

>women
>patrician

audible kek

Arctic monkeys are great dude, what's wrong with broadening a girls horizons?

i knows this is b8
but some of the best music suggestions have come from my drug addicted girlfriends from Uni

>tfw discovered yoshi wada while trying coke for the first time

thats because u go for basic staceys and have shit taste in women

kek

right, THATS why you're single, because no girls have the same taste in music as you

>triggered womeme

lmao baka desu senpai ayyy

WHY DONT GIRLS LIKE SILENCER FUCKKKK

I can't wait until you're bullied back onto reddits
"Indie""""""""'" board

Where can I find girls that are not my mom

If you're under 18 (which judging off your writing style and general output you likely are) you too use music as a "fashion accessory", you just don't know it. People that think they're above others but aren't will never succeed in life

Go to shows of artists you like. There will be at least one cute girl

Yeah but women don't go to concerts alone, they usually go with a patrician Chad as "friends", then they start a relationship.

Someones hungry

nobody goes to concerts alone

I go to concerts alone all the time. Others do too, because some of us are interested in the music and not necessarily the social experience.

I wanted to go to the free UMO concert next month but I have nobody to go with and now I don't want to go. Thanks user.

>Broadening a girl's horizons
clever user

This. There was this patrician qt who always went to concerts alone, talked too her a few times but I was too beta
Now she has boyfriend who is a massive pleb, I really fucked up

I do and noone cares. Just have some beer and you won't feel awkward anymore if that's your problem

>implying I wanna be restrained by people I already know
>implying I won't be an absolute madman and connect with people easily.
It's not that difficult when you already show an interest in common.
Use a common factor to start a conversation, or even get in an already started one. People don't want to mantain conversation with the same subject too long, so If a quick-minded madman can subvert their expectations, then you're already set in.

Slightly off topic but
>tfw a girl I used to have a crush on is low-key turning into a butch lesbian
>she's into dadrock
Don't know if I should be sad or if I dodged a bullet.

Know that feel bro (more than once lol).
Damn qt short-haired patrician girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

like this if you hate women!

I went to a grizzly bear show and a wavves show by myself like 5 years ago. And I went to a day of Lollapalooza by myself this year.

I can be your gf user, post taste

my gf just listens to math rock, some mucore and underground alternative n shit so i mean idk man you just gotta look hard. her best friend listens to underground lo-fi folk music, death grips, and a lot of mucore. and neither of them browses mu anyway, you just gotta get lucky.

Bruh she was a dadrocker
That shit isn't patrician

I'm talking about the girls that I had a crush on.

oh alright sorry.

Also >tfw no shoegaze gf

Bruh.......

I know a girl who browses Cred Forums and she's top qt

Girls are material beings, they can't connect with something like music. So yes, it's just a fashion accessory to them.

This girl at my calculus class wears the same ITCOTCK shirt every single class. One day we ended up on the same group so I asked her what's her favorite song from that album. She said she didn't know, she only had that shirt cause her brother gave it to her, so I went on Facebook and found out she has no brother.
I bet she didn't even know that was an album cover lmao.

I'm a girl and I wouldn't even want to talk to people with the same music taste as me because it attracts people with shitty personalities and values like you.
tfw no normie non-memer patrician bf

But what about a patrician Chad? would you date him?

You'll miss out on introducing qts to all the music you enjoy.

I'm more into nerdy recluses
So add my music taste to that and you get a Cred Forumstant, gross

Been talking to this qt 3.14 patrician on tinder lately that's into teen suicide, Death Grips, and Swans. There's going to be something horrible about her, trying to figure out what it is.

Daddy issues? I mean thats the stereotype for girls with patrician taste in music.

Women honestly aren't worth the trouble anymore.

There's no point.

l i t e r a l l y

You realize everyone has their bad parts? And that you most likely have that too?

not him but you are right

I'm a qt and I have patrician taste so

Good taste in music
Arctic Monkeys
YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

>inb4 'I said 'not shit like pic related'
>inb4 ^ being this new

why are you putting question marks at the end of your sentences?

>Death Grips
You already found it

the fact that you're actively trying to find something wrong with this girl means you too have something wrong with you. why can't you just talk now and deal with any potential issues in the future?

Holy shit guy, it isnt hard.
You see a cute girl? If she isn't surrounded by a lot of her friends you just approach her and talk with her. Flirting isnt hard. Flirting is nothing more than approaching someone and talking with that person, but society makes a way bigger deal out of it than it is because it is a bit of a stressful thing to do for a lot of people. Next time you a cute girl, just say 'fuck it' against yourself and talk to her. The worst thing you might get is a rejection.

anymore?

SHIDDD WHO IS THIS SEAMON DEMON

>girl
>browses Cred Forums
>qt

i think you're delusional

This. But you need to be able to talk to them. It's also worth mentioning that if you're going to shows with friends, make sure they're not autistic shadows who follow you around and interrupt every conversation you have with "well, to me..." from over your shoulder while looking passed the person they're addressing.

Oddly specific, I know, but I've had that problem a lot. Generally being cockblocked by awkward friends who won't fuck off is a big issue, in my experience.

Most of the "patrician" women I see are transexual women, if that's not a problem to you I think you will find someone soon

>tfw no qt gf to enjoy doom metal with

why even live at this point?

i wish i knew...

I bet you could find one in a record store or maybe some hip college town. Other than that, no.

go on tinder with the new spotify addition lol, maybe you'll get lucky and attract some patrician qt's (STRONG EMPHASIS ON MAYBE)

>demeaning the very people you share a board with

Use tastebuds.fm

pigs will fly before cute girls have good taste.

But who would you label the most significant figure in Art of the past 15 years? And what do you consider to be the coolest type of hat?

If you can't answer these questions well then the best you can do is a Cred Forums slob.

>not posting pic of her
yeah sure user

>arctic monkeys
>good taste
when they said you guys are fucking pathetic i take it wasnt just a joke. seriously this website is for losers

where do i find a girl who appreciates wall of sound as much as me

Are you really going to base your search for a "qt patrician gf" on music taste? please stop. my girlfriend's taste, when we met, consisted of the monkeys, classic rock, etc., and it's a great experience showing her music and figuring out which Cred Forumscore and niche genres actually appeal to her.

It's not about music, man. Maybe you should come up with another excuse to delude yourself with.

you wont find anybody coz you´re a fucking ugly manchild and cucked for life they´d rather go through all nigger dicks than even think about talking to you

rude

not shit like pic related
>not knowing how to read

then jamal swoops in and takes your patrician girl :)

This guy said it.

Music is fine for a common interest but you shouldn't base a relationship on music, that's no good. I know a girl who listens to all kinds of music, some Cred Forumscore, some really underground music I never heard of, but also some mainstream music and stuff that I don't like. Exchanging music with a girl you like is amazing. But her personality was what really did it though. But I blew it.

Kinda looks like Chloe lmao

literally who?

Wrong
This is why none of you can keep a relationship

>tfw know this qt 8.5/10 girl that likes swans and shit
>she's just a friend from uni and we'll never be together
shit sucks tbqh

Sorry to hear about your loss, man. if you're not already completely over it, the time will come eventually, and you'll find someone else. Glad to hear someone agree with me and not just trying to meme me up.

What is?

that's a good idea actually

I met a girl who had the same taste in music as me. Same taste in movies and shows too. I fucked it up on the first date and still regret it.

Shit, I need to start using Spotify first

if i just get in Cred Forums for the memes does that make me less shitty?

How user?

I've only ever known one close to patrician girl. they're pretty rare desu senpai. and good luck finding a girl who likes classical music

what is the best period of classical music and why is it the early romantic/beethoven era?

>has neither the boring shallowness of the "gallant style" nor the turgid bombast of FIRETRUCK-tier late romanticism
>no tone poems about fucking elves or some gay shit