ITT: only the GOAT opening lines

COLDER THAN THEM GRITS THEY FED SLAVES

SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK

>not listening to the original tracklist with Adderall Admiral as the first track

Shameful desu

HAD VIRGIN MARY DOIN LINES IN THE PICKUP

>testing, one two three
>well
>well fuck

BRUISER

THATS MY CREW

What's the original track list?

TRUST
AND YOU'LL BE TRUSTED
SAYS THE LIAR
TO THE FOOL

Was losing all my friends

This is how it came when I got it as a free download back in like 2011. I don't know when they changed it but the only version I can find now is the new "Deluxe" one where everything is out of order. I really prefer this one.

GHOSTS ON THE AVENUE WERE TALKING TO THEMSELVES

oh it's like that because the tracks are listed alphabetically. they prob forgot to add track numbers in the download

lmfao.
Holy shit. After all these years I never realized. This is THE definitive track order to me and it's all because they didn't actually put numbers on them. I'm almost embarrassed.

I'M ABOUT TO DRINK A HEINEKEN

haha that's alright. at least it still ends with 30

Xxx followed by 30 totes makes sense.

Yeah 30 is the ultimate closer track.

Also the alphabetical version I have kind of goes from crazy danny, to reflective danny, to stressed/depressed/real as fuck danny. I like the progression. Kind of the opposite of Old where it goes from straight up hip hop danny to crazy edm trap style.

WELL I MUST'VE READ A THOUSAND FACES

speaking of the deluxe version, it really annoys me when deluxe editions exist when the original album is a concept album.
like, 30 is such a great closer, why does there need to be two extra tracks afterward?
same problem with Rodeo, it ends perfectly with Apple Pie with a little skit at the end and everything, why add two throwaways?

>EVEN BETTER THAN I WAS THE LAST TIME, BABY

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG YOU WERE THE KING OF CARROT FLOWERS

Now if I fuck this model

SEEN ENOUGH TO EYE YOU

I totally agree but a lot of people don't care about how an album is paced or structured or whatever. The album is just a product and they want the one that gives them the most

TAILORED SHEETS

Hey smiling strange you're looking happily deranged

>God Money I'll do anything for you

>God Money JUST tell me what you want me to do

A HEINEKEN?

*glass breaks*

MET A WHITE BITCH WIT HER CHINA FRIENDS

>Every nigger is a star

>I went away to see an old friend of mine