Hey, Cred Forums. I just discovered this sub4chan board "Cred Forums". Anyone here have a band...

Hey, Cred Forums. I just discovered this sub4chan board "Cred Forums". Anyone here have a band? This is mine and we support the lgbtq community. Tell me what you think.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJJdCa4sJE

Do something better with your life than post this meme trash. God.

>A wild Cred Forums appears!
>Cred Forums used bait thread!
>It's not very effective...

No I'm just a wanna be m8 I suck dicks and eat icecream that's all I do senpai everyday nigga

this video makes me sad

Why?

>2 lead singers
>with indistinguishible voices
>2 guitar players
>neither playing bass

Some of the best punk/pop bands of all time don't have a bassist. We had one for a year but realized we sound better without one.

actually just a couple weeks ago I saw a band that had three guitarists and no bassist, I shit you not

because this is what passes as music these days

I once saw a band that had two drummers playing the kit... a lead drummer and a rhythm drummer

I shit on knots

When I looked further into this band, it seemed they haven't been active since 2015 and when they posed that MV to their Facebook it got 2.6k likes despite the 1.5k views it has on YouTube. Some weird stuff going on here

lead singers
>>with indistinguishible voices

I was terrified the second singer was going to either do some fake-ass death metal style vocals, or he was going to start rapping.

I guess him sounding exactly like the first singer is the lesser evil.

twiabp have 5 guitarists rn, though also 1 bass player to be fair

THE GAY COMMUNITY???!!!!!

The band was Wolves in the Throne Room fyi, at least I'm pretty sure all three were guitarists.
>sounded like guitar lines coming from all three guitars
>six string bass guitar in a black metal band makes no sense
>all three were picking

yeah that's not even interplay at that point, unnecessary but then again so is all post-black metal hipster knockoff scramz shit

well that's too bad we don't like the gays

That's weird. Maybe the Jews are trying to make them famous

Cred Forums and /lgbt/ are almost the same boards tho

Actual band member here. Someone emailed me tho forum post. Not sure why someone is posting it here. We have no relation to the lgbt community though one of our band members is homosexual and we do not endorse anything the poster has said about us..