Who are the best alt-right musicians?

who are the best alt-right musicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLVpZme0kRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you man

You literally have never heard his music or any actual interview from Maus.

You're pulling this literally from Maus' defense of Ariel Pink as not a misogynist, when neither are right wing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLVpZme0kRQ

Ariel Pink l
John Maus

Pantera.

go fuck yourself OP

SAGE

>You're pulling this literally from Maus' defense of Ariel Pink as not a misogynist
Nah it's because Maus was on notable white supremacist and mass shooter Sam Hyde's MDE World Peace show

Ted Nugent

Is Skrewdriver alt right?

hell yeah it was epic :)

Keeping an eye on this so I can delete and unlisten every single artist proved to be this retarded.

>lol so random ironic social commentary: the show

don't fall for the meme John Maus and Ariel pink are great

Me.

I am the alt right, and I'm gonna defeat IS ISIS.

t. low IQ leftard

>alt-righter telling other people that they have low iqs

I'm not only twice as smart as you, I'm also ten times more cultured.

Go read a book, disgusting plebeian.

>filename

yes. you have a low IQ

The actual answer to this is Varg Vikernes.

Never in my life have I gone to tumblr. Keep trying, fucking retard.

I got a message to everyone in the "alt-right".

Read a book, dumbfuck!!!

If leftists are so smart why don't they ever debate what they believe?

You can't hide behind that faux intellectual shit forever. reality will crush you in the end

Kys yourself

This, desu.

I agree. Mein Kampf is a good start

Leftists are literally mocked for wanting to debate all the time, what are you even talking about?

Reality only keeps proving how wrong retarded fascists like you are

>literal SJW rhetoric

no thanks

Epic dude, epic le JOKE.

when you search images in google results from tumblr will come up. you fucking retard

READ A GODDAMN BOOK YOU FUCKING MORON

>everyone I don't agree with is a fascist

Really good argument
Guess I'm a #TrotskyMissile now

I don't see what's funny

>disliking MDE
I bet you like Eric Andre too.

It's the same tier of anticomedy as Hyde. Anyone who defends them as 3deep5u is an idiot

which book, specifically will turn me into a drooling retard with fantastical ideas about how the world is nothing but sunshine and rainbows?

I like both and I'm a far left lunatic.

hahahaah holy fuck

R E A D
E
A
D

A

B O O K
O
O
K

Is that what ypur retarded delusional mind think the left says?

I actually tried reading it. It's like a crazy rambling homeless guy in book form.

Ok. Correlation between race and IQ has been systematically oppressed by leftist institutions because they are incapable of separating emotion and fact.

Your response?

READ A BOOK YOU PATHETIC FUCKING SAMEFAG

iq is meaningless. also, prove you're not using biased sources

>DURR BLACK IQ

Every. Fucking. Time.

What is it you think leftism is? What does black IQ have to do with economics?

Ahh. So surely you've read the Koran and are fully equipped to understand the implications of allowing large amounts of Muslims into western countries?

>IQ is meaningless.

Well your's certainly is.

Just your typical infuriated leftist who can't formulate an original sentence to save his life.

y'all niggas think a nigga with a song about killing cops is alt right? can't relate

>Far left lunatic
You mean you're an average millennial? Why are you acting like you are some sort of outsider?

not him, but obviously a link between socioeconomic status and IQ, with socioeconomic status being linked to race.

ftfy

>keep trying
you just outed yourself as a roastie. go back to your hug circle

I'm sorry, what? Not really much to reapond since that is a semi-coherent delusional rant. I'm only going to say that there is no scientifical basis whatsoever to claim there are iq-race correlations, and that if even that was the case, I don't see how that affects the left ideology.

>damn n*gga, I sure do love to cash welfare checks and legit RAPE white women LOL
>let's go kill some police officers!
hmm, what DID they mean by this?

>your's

Why is it suddenly so chic to be political now? Seems like everyone stocked up on all the ten dollar words and isms they could hind and spout them indiscriminately

It was never this obnoxious before.

This thread will be deleted, but John Maus isn't redpilled. MDE is satire, it's on the same level as moonman or 14/88. Nobody actually takes any of those things literally. I honestly wish David Foster Wallce would smite all the HURRR HURRR IM HIDING BEHIND IRONY xDDD people. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Your actions are destroying culture and human interactions. It's only a matter of time untill 10 year olds are running around talking about how funny it is to be insincere and ironic.

>your's

Leftists expect equal result when people of different races are given equal opportunities. So naturally if one race is not as smart as another race, even if they were given the exact same opportunities, they would under perform. But since genetic differences are not an option to leftists, the under performing group must have not been given equal opportunity.

>it's a retards confuse liberalism and leftism episode

Leftism is the intrinsic delusion that all humans are equals and that nation states should be abolished because they do nothing bu oppress us.

The delusion that different races and cultures can live alongside each without consequence and societal decay because we "are all le africans" is just that, a delusion.

and that when we objectively judge a race and their countries we can clearly see that all races were not created equal.

It takes an indoctrination to say that the tribes of the Savannah are equals to the Roman Empire.

I mean artists who have right wing views (Pantera, Ted Nugent, Glen Danzig for instance), and artists who actually make their views a large part of their artwork are two completely different beasts imo. For the latter, there's Iceage and Cult of Youth that I know of. I suppose technically Synthwave can be interpreted as right wing, and has been sort of appropriated by the alt-right. Type O Negative was very right-wing in a ham-fisted way. Their criticism of both the left and the religious right was actually kind of proto-alt-right. If anyone else has some other suggestions, though, I'd be happy to hear some new music.

but that wasn't the core of what he said anyway you silly boy, it was only additional rhetoric

you can get counseling for your obvious cuckold fetish man, don't worry. I know it eats at your soul

>Leftism is the intrinsic delusion that all humans are equals

No it isn't. This is what people who haven't read a single book by a leftists think. Creating an egalitarian society =/= claiming all humans are equal.

Go read a book before assuming what you think the left says, please.

MDE is some of the best tv I've seen in years. Eric Andre is a painfully unfunny faggot.