youtube.com/watch?v=vzxZzIiO84Y
youtube.com/watch?v=R2AhjhYWDUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

᠎᠎᠎

Yeah I'm asking if they're a good band

this

Si

They have very good ideas, but they seem to place it all into one song, then the rest of the albums seem ok but not very inspired..

Yes, they're fantastic.

Speaking of them, I've never heard this album, but is it really THAT bad like fans and critics say?

Is it just bad as a Yes album, or is it bad as both a Yes album and a piece of late 90s pop?

They have a few God-teir albums and a large portion of shit-teir albums

owner of a lonely heart is pretty good but other than that theyre crap

Yeah, some of their albums are 10/10 and some are 4/10. Just like Jethro Tull.

Underrated

I definitely agree they have a few god-tier albums, but I think you're both being a bit harsh on some of the other albums.

No, they're boring.

My favorite Yes song. Short compared to most of their songs but sweet. Also Yes is an excellent band, they are great musicians and I believe currently underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzxZzIiO84Y

>
this desu

this is my favourite joke ever lmfao

I remember the first time time I heard them dad used to take me to the floor he managed for ACS (American Coding society) when he was called in late. They had really good computers. He'd let me get junkfood and play Homeworld for a few hours while he worked. I remeber beating the game and this song came on. youtube.com/watch?v=R2AhjhYWDUM one of the few times a videya game made me cry. Like that last scene in kingdom hearts. Very good music.

Their best albums, in my opinion is, Fragiles, Big Generator, and 90125.
Most of their other albums aren't great. Tormato is ok I guess.

>Sì

Nice

good musicians without question

90125 would be my favorite of theirs although it's probably the least complex

Yes. More like No.

Stop trying to make this a meme.

yes

Yeah I'm asking if they're a good band

Underrated