When a song your listening to loses it's feeling and you can never get it back

>when a song your listening to loses it's feeling and you can never get it back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0LWtt-GPKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't get it

>when your favourite album loses it's feeling and you can never get it back

Don't listen to it for a few months, maybe years, then return and enjoy all over again

>you will never be back in your college apartment on a rainy Saturday night with your new cute gf sits on you wearing nothing but your favorite band shirt and panties while that song plays

I think I'm ending it tonight boys

I tried that, it never works.

You didn't wait long enough. I should have also said that you need to occupy yourself with something else

>you will never be back in the backseat of that 2008 Impala with the black seats and tinted windows on a summer night in June, parked next to a park, the one with the canal, while you undress your gf of one year and kiss her skin under the stars proceeding to make love to while that album plays quietly in the car

its been a good ride boys, it ends tonight

>you will never be able to enjoy ITAOTS again

Can you not

>you will never fall asleep to that album at five in the morning during your college break texting that girl that you just went on a date a few days ago all night and making her giggle and sending her cute emojis, feeling connected and loved for the first time

It's over bros

>you will never be back in your bed playing that song on a Saturday night In September, the memorial weekend, home alone while your family away in another state and just got back from your first convention your cute gf dragged you to as she lays on your bed in that short black skirt and knee high socks, and she lays her lips on yours, your first kiss together after being together for weeks, knowing that you were too scared to make a move she proceeded to do It herself because that's how bad she wanted you

Fuck

At least you had it once

Go into an audio editor like Audacity and change the key of the song by +/- 1 semi tone and listen. Just do it. Thank me later.

JESUS CHRIST STOP KILLING ME

It actually really bothers me. My brain refuses to accept that it's really happening, so I think it just repressed the thought a lot. But it's always there, and I hate it. I just want the magic back in music, man. When I was a teenager music made me so happy, it gave me such intense emotions. Now it's all just "eh this is ok".... I hate it.

fuck this shitty earth

The best thing to do, if possible, is to hear it live or in a movie without knowing. It will give you that feeling back at least for that one sweet moment.

>you will never be back at the state fair on a chilly Sunday on October of that year, going with your new cute gf for the first time, as she wears that cute jean jacket with the sweater sleeves and here jet black hair flies in the air and her bangs reach all the way to her eyelids and she sits on bench like she was ridding a horse, the first time you realize you had a thing of beauty and how you had won at life, as you wait for her friends to show up this family gives you an all day pass for both of you bc they had to leave and you even wait for her friends and then you proceed to ditch them so you can walk around and hold hands for the first time, and wait for the Ferris wheel as it turns night, and she flirts and teases you she likes fast and slow rides, hinting sexually while you get in the ride and you kiss each other over and over the whole ride,
The greatest, most magical and romantic moment you have experienced, like you see in movies, and as the ride ends her friends tease her kindly asking if she had a good time on the ride as a smile and say "oh Yesss" and as the evening ends, you don't know how you'll get back to your apartment and she offers to drive you to the train and while you wait for it, she puts on a song and you kiss and you feel the warmth of her love in the chilly night and experience life like never before

Guys, I'm in fucking tears

>when your dick loses its feeling and you can never get it back

Yeah, but Radiohead is better.

>you will never fall asleep to OK computer again bc she's all I thought about listening to it

>sleeping to OK Computer
>not in rainbows

Why is life so shit
Why can't we relive those experiences
Why can't we have a time travel where your emotions can go back and relive when you first heard that song

Life wouldn't be the same if you could do that. It would corrode those moments.

Remember: NEVER lose that feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=N0LWtt-GPKA

oh fuck this actually works

Marxists deserve to be hung from the highest tree.

Why would you do this boys.

Wait a few months/years. It'll take you back to that same exact feeling and it'll hit you like a truck this time

>Find out the beginning, the middle, the end, and the best of it

Time is eternal

All physical possibilities must happen in eternity an eternal amount of times

My existence is a physical possibility

The existence of everyone in the world is a physical possibility

This exact text is read forever

>smokes weed once

>youre an adult now and look back wondering if you wasted your teenage years

>you will never move out of your parents house and leave Cred Forums and quit posting your shitty gf fantasies and just hire a prostitute because you can afford one with your minimum wage job at kfc, where you get free chicken

Hold me bros ;_;

>you will never know the joy of carrying a child within you
>you will never strap headphones around your very pregnant baby and play patrician music for the fetus dancing inside you

just kill me now

>just want a strong husband who isnt a cuck
>am gay
>ill have to adopt and will never get pregnant

>very pregnant baby
I meant very pregnant stomach

>song for this feel?

>you're attracted to men and don't even know why.
>the female form is graceful and beautiful, you fully recognize this
>men are weird, bulky, hairy messes
>and yet you're still attracted to them for some reason you can't understand
>you'll never be straight

>you're an adult now.
>your imagination is dead.
>you don't get goosebumps and shivers up your spine from music anymore.
>your brain isn't nearly as crazy or complex or overwhelming
>your hormones have balanced out
>you're a calm, rational adult
>complacent and bland
>your creativity is gone forever and thus so is your enjoyment of music
>you can still remember how your favorite albums used to make you feel, but they don't make you feel that way anymore
ihmawtd

>the female form is graceful and beautiful, you fully recognize this
>men are weird, bulky, hairy messes
You need glasses. Women are lumpy and soft, men are noble and strong.

desu i think at this point i just admire women and not crush on them

men are apish. still a turn on.

>everything we're saying right now is being recorded and preserved permanently by Rebecca Black Tech
>the things we say here will probably outlive us all

This whole fuckin thread hit me like a truck lads. I'm not gonna waste my youth, and I'll do it for all of you.

I love you, guys.

and yet

>never again will you be racing down an empty road through the woods under the stars, talking life with a car full of friends while that song plays

>never again will you and her be sitting naked in your cramped bedroom in your first apartment in the city, the leaves changing outside, listening to that song

i regret my major in college, i regret not working as hard as i could have, but i still have some great memories of being a teen

mental illness is a fun path imho

>youll never relive your first kiss
its a simple but heavy feel

Rbt goes down every 12 hours if that shit outlives me ill kill myself

if you kys itll outlive you even longer

at least the girl u liked since 9th grade didn't get killed by her bf last year

i'm sorry user

>you will never have a deep, emotional attachment to a song, one that you associate with a powerful memory, because you have never truly lived

Can confirm. I cried a few months ago listening to MPP

> You will never hear The Downward Spiral for the first time in its entirety in one listening.

Goddamn it was a magical experience, ditto for The Fragile.

>never had a gf
>not interested
>no feeling to never return

get on my level