ITT: Albums so awful you lose respect for the people who like them

This was the bigges pile of wank I have ever head and I am convinced that you only like it because Joanna is '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''attractive'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This is not bait, it's so so bad.

Very bad

I know this is bait but I agree. She has a cute voice so the fuckboys crush on her and glorify it but the music itself is mediocre

there's only one. 77 Live

good bait

Waifufags need not reply.

Try listening to the album while reading the lyrics.
A few years back, I might have agreed with you, but then I tried it again focusing on the lyrics and she's now one of my favourite artists and all-time favourite lyricists.
I do still find the strings on this particular album annoying though.
And I'm not interested in women, she could look like a cave troll for all I care.

i don't think you've really studied the lyrics, mate. this is so reductive it's not even funny.

they sure pass by wannabe cynical cunts like you

Original is one thing, worth doing another -- and if only indie ideologues knew the difference. So much that is sprightly about the debut is subsumed here by ambition, to be kind, and privilege, to be brutally accurate. The through-composition does gain melodic grace over time but would mean little without the ministrations of Van Dyke Parks, whose fancy stuff requires simpler tunes than Newsom wishes to provide. And the libretto -- ach Gott! Supposedly inspired by milestones in Newsom's life, these whimsical pastoral allegories reveal only that her taste for the antique is out of control. All those who gave this a rave should proceed directly to Edmund Spenser's The Faerie Queene or John Bunyan's The Pilgrim's Progress. The new Arcade Fire will only waste their time.

>You're just ignorant.
They are twee songs dressed in reference, made to impress the moderately well-read.
Her shit is cynical bullshit intended to pluck your heartstrings.

What did he say?

I said that her songs are overly-romantic and moist, for the emotionally incontinent. Typical indie fair.

>Death Grips
>Metallica
literally cringe tryhards

>intended to pluck your heartstrings
does that realization necessitate rejection?

>literally
go
>cringe
fuck
>tryhard
yourself

Unpopular opinion:

Sound of Perseverance is their best album senpai. They were a way better prog metal band than a death metal band. Also Chuck's vocals got better over time.

>does that realization necessitate rejection?
No, I suppose not. I just took my medication and I feel a bit better now.

I'm going to fucking fuck you in the ass bro that album is a 10/10 and you know it

i agree op