I thought Nirvana was a meme, do people unironically like this piece of shit?

I thought Nirvana was a meme, do people unironically like this piece of shit?

Seriously, the worst band ever. Dave Grohl still sucks to this day.

Have you listened to Bleach and/or In Utero?
Listen to them.

Someone call an ambulance, I cut myself on this massive thread

Whoops

Kurt's voice is good, the instruments, not so much. Lyrics are cringe/edge tier.

Nothing is sharper than Nirvana fan edge.

IN THE SUN
IN THE SUN

Illiteracy Will Prevail is the only good thing Kurt ever did, everything else is too commercial and plebeian.

MARY
BERRY

Music is a meme.

I mean if there so shit why has Nevermind sold over 30 million copies?

>tfw no more GBBO
:(

Look at mainstream modern day music, they sell more than that and are objectively shit.
Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Your mother still sucks to this day

>they sell more than that
For example?

Incesticide is the only good thing they've put out.

Nirvana was a good band. If you only dislike them because they are popular, then you are insecure.

"120 million to 199 million records. Taylor Swift. Garth Brooks. Eagles. Eminem. U2. Billy Joel."

I already wrote down the reason why I dislike them.

The band is overrated as fuck too, just because Kurt blew his head off and fangirls drool over things like that.

Yeah, OP. They're really bad. Everyone is stupid except you. Happy Birthday also desu.

dude mad lmao

>implying Mel, Sue and Mary aren't just going to end up on another suspiciously similar programme on the BBC

Like them or not they've had a massive impact on popular music. There's no going back.

>The band is overrated as fuck too, just because Kurt blew his head off and fangirls drool over things like that.

Not the relatable lyrics or the great structure or the pure emotion because remember in the 90s something like 60% of elder couples/pairents filed for a divorce so of course there will be "edgy/cringy lyrics in their music. It was mostly a case of being at the right place at the right time.

Can't argue against that, it's true.

first edge lords

>first edge lords
Not even close. Reminder that people like Lou Reed existed with songs about getting sucked off by trannies in the 60's.

>Kurt's voice is good, the instruments, not so much. Lyrics are cringe/edge tier.

That's literally the opposite of what people say about Kurt. He's an excellent writer, not so much of a singer .

No? People usually consider him a good singer. He is often compared to John Lennon in that he could sound melodic while singing and screaming.

LOL Nope. He is a great singer. As for playing guitar and writing, not really.

His writing is usually praised since it had that relatable and emotive quality to it. Don't pretend it's not. His guitar playing not so much, but I guess to him that was the point since he didn't want to be technically proficient.

This.

>le modren day music le shit xddd amritei bron in rong generahsun

Reddit is the other way

Top kek man, couldn't be more wrong.

As another user said, being at the right place at the right time, as much as I'm not a fan of his writing and edgy lyrics.

"You don't get him lmao, he is depressed. We can't understand Kurt"-tier stuff is what most fans say.

Their lyrics are shit

>A mulatto
>An albino
>A mosquito
>My Libido
>Yeah, in denial
>In denial In denial (...)

Also Cobain is as ununderstandable as Ride from death grips

>ununderstandable

I think we can all agree OP is faggot. Probably had butt stuff to nirvana songs during his childhood and now has daddy issues.
Sad.

they made those lyrics shit on purpose