DAWs

What's the best DAW that an actual human being can afford

Ableton, which if you saved for a little while could easily buy.

There's something wrong with your dogs

Clearly cats m8

I laughed a bit too much at this
10/10

tfw you have daw but have lost all fun and soul related to making music? why bother it´s not gonna get noticed and everyone keeps sucking on MTV mainstream´s dick for next 10 years anyways.
not a single good thing has come out of me making music so far. even the education for music was boring as fuck and all the white boys were fighting for the token nigger´s attention instead of being social equally with everyone.

give me one fucking good reason to make any more beats ever again

sounds like you were in it for the wrong reasons, maybe you should quit anyway

have you tried having fun and not being a fag who cares so much about attention

if you hated the education you probably just dont want to make music. frankly you seem like a jackass who cares more about getting noticed than what you actually want to do with your life. i suggest you go into a career with a high mortality rate.

oh yeah and fucking bieber or taylor has right reasons? all of you fans are faggots and all you listen to is faggot shit im not playing that game

now go back to check out your recycled pop memes you dont need a brain for anything

Your beats were probably shit anyway. Cry more low energy nigger.

Thanks, at least someone got it right

you´re right music sucks. music fans are faggots on 2016. there´s no point producing you anything except a bullet in the head

Who gives a shit about other peoples motivations for making music, if you focus more on that then the kind of art you want to create then your music is going to suffer hugely as a result

Recording - pro tools

composing - ableton live

You can torrent a version of ableton live 8 handy enough, you can torrent pro tools too but it can be trickier to get working because it has to emulate the iLOK. I've seen it running perfectly before but I would in my swiss attempt to record a band, on a desk, with a pirate version of anything

Rosegarden, qtractor, non-daw, ardour.

i didnt know they give literal retards internet access these days but i guess down syndromed people have right to have opinions too. it´s great that Cred Forums supports giving retards a voice to be heard through :^)

you´re a guy who browses pedophile racist website i dont give a shit about what you think. going for N word also tells everything about Cred Forums´s level of IQ
now go back to listen to grimes and kill yourself

Cry more nigger.
>waah waah I can't make music waah
Neck yourself scrub.

> Going for the n word also tells me everything about 4chans level of it

> Token nigger

The self awareness is astounding.

get it? D'AW?

No, their improved

audacity is the best