/last.fm/

Post profiles and smoke penis

Paste your taste:
pastemytaste.pe.hu/

Friends who listen addon: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih

Discord:
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/kakuski147
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/ItsDomz
last.fm/user/ayylmao33
last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/hotbred
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/okivs
last.fm/user/kaynathrakh
last.fm/user/Jessieye
last.fm/user/Star-Garden
last.fm/user/ithinkitscool
last.fm/user/drfrostymilk
last.fm/user/malevolentDeity
youtu.be/W66yhfMb4d0
last.fm/user/filthyhaze
last.fm/user/markedalic
last.fm/user/prevzzy
last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/Cordetthttp://www.last.fm/user/Cordetthttp://www.last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/qrox
last.fm/user/LoveThyRingworm
last.fm/user/marrks
last.fm/user/coffeeandpigs
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 1 month I have been into Cannibal Corpse, Anal Cunt, Suffocation, Deicide, Gucci Mane, Masonna, Morbid Angel, Dismember, Bolt Thrower, Lil B, Revenge, Bones, Young Thug, Mütiilation, Autophagia, A$AP Rocky, Night Lovell, Cryptopsy, Ildjarn, Waka Flocka Flame, Future, Autopsy, Vomitoma, Three 6 Mafia, Repulsion, Edge of Sanity, DJ Paul & Juicy J, Leviathan, Lil' Wayne, Blackout, Last Days of Humanity, Urine Festival, Dystopia, Sissy Spacek, Active Stenosis, Kanye West, DJ Screw, Gore Beyond Necropsy, Incantation, GO-ZEN, Manson Family, Travi$ Scott, Carcass, Conqueror, Immolation, Lil Ugly Mane, Mobb Deep, The Gerogerigegege, Graveyard Productions and Koopsta Knicca.

last.fm/user/kakuski147

hiyah!

>Last 7 days I have been into Bob Dylan, Deerhunter, The Olivia Tremor Control, Guided by Voices, Street Sects, DNA, Björk, Sajjanu, The Promise Ring, Psychic TV, Henry Cow, Lamp, Saint Pepsi, Masters Apprentices, Yo La Tengo, Peter Gabriel, Bark Psychosis, Oceansize, Frank Ocean, Joy Division, ミドリ, Talk Talk, The Future Kings of England, The Velvet Underground, Carly Rae Jepsen, Radiohead, Tortoise, James Chance & The Contortions, Mineral, OOIOO, Set Fire to Flames, Bruce Springsteen, Death, Gong, Aphex Twin, Certain General, Chrome, Curve, Deakin, Luciano Cilio, Mofungo, Mono & World's End Girlfriend, Psicomagia, Pulsallama, Red Transistor, Rhys Chatham, Sonic Youth, Spiritualized, Tim Buckley and Vortex Original Soundtrack.

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Deerhunter, Johann Sebastian Bach, Destroy All Monsters, Andy Stott, Danny Brown, Darkthrone, Bad Brains, Keiichiro Shibuya, Sweet Trip, きのこ帝国, Ground Zero, The Knife, 不失者, やくしまるえつこ, Sd Laika, David Bowie, Mütiilation, Vague, 戸川純, Burzum, Lolishit, Mayhem, Thelonious Monk, My Bloody Valentine, Remember, Skream, The Sisters of Mercy, Goth-Trad, Oneohtrix Point Never and Ryo Fukui.

last.fm/user/Meme_master

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/ItsDomz

last.fm/user/ayylmao33

>Last 7 days I have been into Robbie Basho, Sonic Youth, The Beatles, The Smiths, Unwound, John Lennon, John Fahey, ajj, Pink Floyd, Leo Kottke, Radiohead, Television, Townes Van Zandt, Bruce Springsteen, Pavement, Preoccupations, Boris, Sun Kil Moon, Animal Collective, George Harrison, King Crimson, Sandy Bull, Modest Mouse, Built to Spill, Peter Brötzmann Octet, Sibylle Baier, Drive Like Jehu, Slint, The Beach Boys and 灰野敬二.

Last 1 month I have been into Electro Hippies, Pig Destroyer, The Fall, Throbbing Gristle, Agathocles, Ween, Death Grips, Repulsion, Frank Zappa, Big Black, Dead Infection, Jefferson Airplane, G.I.S.M., Wormrot, Black Sabbath, Butthole Surfers, Crossed Out, Dwarves, Macabre and Magrudergrind.

last.fm/user/brewfried

last.fm/user/hotbred
hey wassup

last.fm/user/meddle511

dumpster fire

last.fm/user/okivs

last.fm/user/kaynathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Cauchemar, Eisregen, Rome, Bethlehem, Helloween, Imperious, Slayer, Mgła, Duszę Wypuścił, Furia, Kreş, Hypocrisy, チェスマスター, Bloodbath, Imperium Dekadenz, Rodoljub Vulovic Roki, Impaled Nazarene, Mastiphal, Teitanblood, Thormesis, Tsatthoggua, Death in June, Revenge, Von Thronstahl, Baja Mali Knindza, Funpark Bernd, Larrnakh, Mayhem, Morbid, Puhdys, Initial D, Murmuüre, Satanic Warmaster, Behemoth, Ekranoplan, Plaga, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Poison and Sonne Hagal.

whatever

last.fm/user/Jessieye

last.fm/user/Star-Garden

Last 1 month I have been into Markus Guentner, Super Furry Animals, freezedream, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma, The Flashbulb, Dinosaur Jr., The Avalanches, Leyland Kirby, わたしのココ, The Flaming Lips, Boards of Canada, Anamanaguchi, Arcade Fire, Coaltar of the Deepers, Gorillaz, Pixies, Ride, Blue Sky Black Death, Nine Inch Nails and Proem.

last.fm/user/ithinkitscool

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

>Last 7 days I have been into La Femme, Crown of Cerberus, Hecq, Paul Mosley, Stendeck, Jóhann Jóhannsson, Totakeke, SE, Lux Occulta, Endless Boogie, Integral, Still Corners, Cristian Vogel, El Perro del Mar, Jenny Hval, Jon Hassell, Kuniyuki Takahashi, Nils Petter Molvær, Pieter Nooten & Michael Brook, Steven R. Smith, The Evpatoria Report, YYU, Marconi Union, Erik Enocksson, Lawrence English, Wrekmeister Harmonies, Aged in Harmony, Tigran Hamasyan, Arve Henriksen, Eivind Aarset, Jan Bang, Sankt Otten & N, George Russell, Culoe De Song, Levon Vincent, Architect, Arthur Russell, Displacer, Eretsua, Fantastic Man, Freeze Etch, HIV+, Mark Ernestus' Ndagga Rhythm Force, Tzolk'in, Ab Ovo vs. Flaque, Architrav, Atomatik13, Aural, Cyclic Backwash, Disharmony, Distraub, Empusae and Flaque.

last.fm/user/drfrostymilk

Hey guys, give me some recs please.

last.fm/user/malevolentDeity

>Last 7 days I have been into Built to Spill, The Joy Formidable, The Beatles, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Ramones, Paul McCartney, Lush, Radiohead, The La's, Turnstile, Cream, Foster the People, Nick Drake, Of Monsters and Men, AC/DC, Dexys Midnight Runners, Harry Nilsson, Stereolab, The Phil Collins Big Band and American Football.

never heard about The Joy Formidable: the singer is qt! youtu.be/W66yhfMb4d0

I think they're a great band, I might go see them in October. They're opening for KONGOS which sucks, I'd rather they headline.

last.fm/user/filthyhaze
>I'm into Future, Lil Ugly Mane, Gucci Mane, Young Thug, Xavier Wulf, Bones, Max B, Kanye West, Lil B, DJ Smokey, Aphex Twin, Death Grips, Vince Staples, Flying Lotus, Cam'ron, Travi$ Scott, DJ Screw, SAMURAI NEITO, Playboi Carti and Drake.

last.fm/user/markedalic

I listen to trash

last.fm/user/prevzzy

HOW ARE WE DOING TODAY GUYS

last.fm/user/Cordett
last.fm/user/Cordetthttp://www.last.fm/user/Cordetthttp://www.last.fm/user/Cordett

ALL i ask is for people to post cute stuff in here

and what do I get!?

I can't be the only one who completely dropped shortly after beta.

Seriously, what's the point anymore? Now it's just logging what you listened, but without getting anything in return. It's OCD as fuck.

>It's OCD as fuck
>complaining about autism
>on Cred Forums

Yeah, but this is Cred Forums. I'm just wondering what the point of Last.fm is now. The only reason I used it prior to the beta is for the recommendations that would appear on the front screen. After beta, all I got was the ability to scrobble. If I wanted to mindlessly collect my listening history I would just neck myself and be reborn as an autist. So much useful scrobbling data gone to waste.

It's just nice having it all in a neat little place.

Yeah, that's OCD. Regardless, you do realize Last.fm is going to become a further hindrance for CBS and will only be shut down sooner or later, right? There will be no other similar alternative and you will be left with just scrobbling history. What are you going to do with it? Print it all out and store it in fucking cubbies in your office?

yo waddup

last.fm/user/qrox

what do you do in discord?

discourse

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Coil, Bill Evans, Psychic TV, Ludwig van Beethoven, Maurizio Bianchi, Chet Baker & Art Pepper, Jimmy Smith, Lester Young, Ben Webster, Chet Baker, Jenny Hval, David Bowie, Dexter Gordon, Jim O'Rourke, Oren Ambarchi and Jim O'Rourke & Oren Ambarchi.

I'm into bitching about new releases.
last.fm/user/LoveThyRingworm

>there will never be another Sun Devoured Earth release again
Just fucking kill me.

last.fm/user/marrks

>I'm into; Saetia, Orchid, The Most Sad, The Khayembii Communiqué, Stephan Mathieu, City of Caterpillar, Cady, Nothing Left to Grasp, Andrew Chalk and William Basinski.

last.fm/user/coffeeandpigs

>Last 1 month I have been into Jenny Hval, Dil Withers, Swarvy, Belle and Sebastian, Ohbliv, Lil Yachty, Neon Indian, Digable Planets, Sibylle Baier, Toro y Moi, The Last Poets, Mndsgn, Jam City, Steve Reich, Tommy Wright III, A Tribe Called Quest, Andy Stott, Channel Live, and Matmos

I'm more of a Peggy Lipton fan myself

ur oedipus complex is showing :p

I stopped using Last.fm too. Did they even re-implement the recommendations yet?

Okay, I just think she's more attractive and plays a more interesting character.

yes. the home page recs artists, albums, and even songs (lol?). why the fuck did they have to ruin this website? i fucking hate kykes.

All I remember is that the recommendations would repeat themselves and would not be very diverse. For example, it would rec something like: "Inside Out" by Spoon [105 plays]. Like wtf? I guess I'll just stay without an account. I've been happier without it. It's just frustrating to use. RYM never fails me.

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Zzzzzzzz