So we all agree this was the worst album of the year, yes?

So we all agree this was the worst album of the year, yes?

nope
kys

ok then

1) what was then?
2) try to defend this trash

haha heck yeah that'll show those sjw's epic fuckin post and up voted. ps I hate niggers. *troll face* problem?

I thought it was okay, it had potential but I just couldn't get past some of the lyrics

This (OPs post)
Coloring Book
Life Of Pablo
Jesse Lanza - Oh No
Fatima Al Quadiri - Brute
VIOLENCE - A Ruse Of Power

Are my picks for worst albums of the year

megadeth and dream theater both put out some of the worst albums ive ever heard

I'd say it was the OKest album of the year so far. It's just so extraordinarily ordinary and unexciting that it's kind of impressive.

are you being ironic pol right now? I'm a fucking cuck liberal Patreon using sjw this music just sucks

so fucking cringeworthy

I'm right there with ya my guy this is very accurate

Production and vocals are orgasmic. If he redid the album with different lyrics and subject it'd be one of the aoty. I don't think I've ever heard an album where the lyrics act as such a detriment, it's sad.

>Oh No
why?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAHMAAAAAAA

Its a slap in the face to fans of her first album, such a steep decline in quality.

Dream Theater was p bad, but Megadeth was eh.

Worst album of the year is probably views.

No, it's great. Fuck Cred Forums's opinion on this album

I don't hear anything that warrants it as an exceptionally bad release, besides being dull at times. I enjoy it :/

I mean it seems like a pretty obvious appeal to a "listen to my music because I'm transgendered and that makes my music automatically interesting" sentiment. I haven't listened to the entire thing but the few tracks I have listened to seemed terrifically boring, and that coupled with the obnoxious fact that you need to be caught up on the "lore" of the album to enjoy it completley is a pretty big turn off.

Grimes art angels also deserves a mention because, well, it's grimes, and now she seems to be using cheap gimmicks in her music to make it sound more superficially unique. But Art Angels is still pretty ass and the reception it's gotten has just made it that much more intolerable.
>Coloring Book
I love you

Good list

>remove lyrics
>now it's the AOTYSF

"a decade in the making"

M83 and Tortoise dropped way worse shit, this is midpack

pure tranny trash

that what you wanna hear, amirite?

I just really rooted for her after hearing Pull My Hair Back when it came out & the 2nd album is just so lazily farted out, i was offended.

>If you don't enjoy my boring music you're just transphobic!!!!

best*

>Fatima Al Quadiri - Brute
GTFO it's pretty great
but there are a lot of better albums in the same genre released this year

Even Daniel Lopatin couldn't save it.

DRONE BOMBE ME OBAMA

OBAMA

post-pop

Her best release was Genre Specific Xpirience, everything since reaches too hard

drone bomb me is a banger tho

Agree easily one of the best of the year pretty sure will end up in my top 5

Certainly an unpleasant listen.

arguably the best album of the year

sorry about your hurt political feelings

Milo is a cringe edgelord

Coloring Book and TLOP were both 6 or 7's, there were worse rap albums released this year

this user gets it

I thoroughly enjoyed it and have listened to it a lot. One of my favorite releases of the year.

>Coloring Book
>bad
le pop music is ebil xD