nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=755757
kissanime.to/Anime/K-On
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youre a fucking disgrace and no one will miss you

>be like Yui

Stupid?

Turning Japanese by The Vapors.
Also
You're a pathetic loser who needs to get out more by my new band Great Person and his High Horse.

Episode 1 Yui or post-graduation Yui?

stop posting my gf sissyboi

So you're retarded and people only accept you because you play guitar?

Should I watch K-On? I've been avoiding it because my friend said it was shit but I recently realised that he's a tasteless idiot and a Cred Forums drone

It's just cute girls eating cake and drinking tea with about 5% actual music.

Don't bother.

>tfw grew up to be Shinji

Ritsu is the patrish keonfu

Yes, it's the best anime KyoAni's ever made, the most universal and well-directed and -written SoL, and just an essential anime. Don't expect much music discussion though

>it's the best anime KyoAni's ever made
That's not the Disappearance of Haruhi

Anime is for faggots.

Cool, I'm gonna watch it based off of these two posts. I might pick up some important tropes from it, too.

>tfw I was always Shinji

>Haruhi
I haven't heard that name for years

I want to be a teenager again

nice meme failed dubs man

Mio a best

where the fuck to watch k-on i fucking deleted it off my hdd bc retardnigger

>Downloading animu
Just fucking stream it you dumb nigger, stop believing the crap that Cred Forums spews

link or link

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=755757

>dubbed
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kissanime.to/Anime/K-On

>What is dual audio

>kissanime.to/Anime/K-On
THANK

it's dual audio. The only red flag is that one comment complaining about the quality and it's one of 2 torrents till up for season 1 and it has way more seeds than the other one.

>streaming

no I'm not

don't knock it 'til you've tried it bitchboi

Streaming is so much more convenient and quality is pretty high at this point. I used to torrent my anime but eventually it becomes too much of a hastle

>streaming

I get that for things you're only watching passively.. Like if I'm eating some soup on my own I occasionally throw on an anime I don't really care about or whatever via a streaming site, but if I actually want to watch something I torrent it to ensure at least decent quality. I can also then watch it later, if the internet cuts out. It's incredibly easy, too, since I there are so many reliable sites specifically for anime. The only thing i have trouble with now are Western Movies and TV shows, I have private sites for everything else.

Macross is best music related anime, also. Macross 7 specifically. Best campy space Opera about culture sort of ever.

bump

>wasting your bandwidth on shitty english audio track

this is actualyl decent torrent

Better than growing up to be Sato

so is music