If you were in a band

If you were in a band what would the name of the band, debut album, and names of the songs be. What kind of music would they play?

Name of my fictional band: Social Apathy
Debut album: Offensively Vulgar

Tracklisting:
1. Opus Rocknrollembalisticum [15:00]
2. Approaching The Void [17:14]
3. The Trash (This Is Your Home Now) [13:21]
4. No One Likes You [10:35]
5. Quake [11:14]
6. In The Year 2166 We Will All Be Dead [12:54]
7. A Happy Uplifting Song [10:21]
8. You Just Got Trolled [10:36]
9. Spent The Whole Day On Cred Forums [18:31]
10. Waste [25:51]

Genre: Rock
Style: Alternative Rock, Math Rock, Post Rock, No-Wave

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dasskla/taboo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Band: Dronefuck
Album: Dronefuck

Songs:
>1: Dronefuck [1:43:52]

I've thought about recording some slam songs where the titles are just ridiculously long descriptions of torture methods. Of course the band name would have to be some nonsensical string of violent words.

Let's see the names of those songs and the name of the band. Try to come up with some.

I would play synth and would problably play solo since I only know pleb persons

Found this on my computer when I tried to find something lol:
When you listen to the radio, what do you hear? Mostly feminist girly pop stars, black rappers (and now "light-skinned" rappers), and occasionally a white guy who's imitating the blacks. And even then, that white guy is normally a massive Liberal himself (Macklemore), or just gives off a degenerate vibe (Riff Raff). Just below the mainstream level, there's a few types of white guy bands:
1.faggy bands for teenage girls that have guys who look like they'd be raped by niggers in prison (Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon),
2.uber-aggressive _______core bands that scare off younger teenage girls, but resonate with young, high T white guys. However, even these bands are either degenerate or sometimes even Liberal (that guy who pissed on Dimebag's grave)
3. nu-male hipster bands that weren't worth a shit in the first place, and are quickly going out of style now

So I propose that 3 or 4 normal looking edgelords in their teens or early 20s who can play instruments (and possibly sing as well), and one good looking one who can sing lead (and possibly play an instrument as well). Picture this: a group of good guys playing Not genderbendy or effeminate, but at the same time not hypermasculine or male-centric. Hair is either classic American, fashy, or frat, clothes are normal (denim, khaki, flannel, hoodies, athletic wear, street wear, etc.) with occasional smatterings of Amerifash, like classic bomber jackets, military outerwear, or camouflage. Maybe even some trad clothes. Music is catchy, up-beat, and well put together, but still carries with it the angst that young whites living in an increasingly anti-white society feel. (cont.)

(cont.)Just angsty enough to be sincere and not cheesy, just wholesome enough to be positive instead of negative. Culture and music carry with it a massive amount of influence, so I think that it's important that we give young whites a healthy outlet that subliminally encourages white identity and traditional Western values, but isn't part of a marginalized political circle. Anyone interested?

Yes, I know I'm fucking autistic.

Thought I'd post that since we're on the subject of fantasizing about something that we haven't done.

Band name: Morning People
Album name: Post-Americana
1. Orphaned
2. Under Siege
3. Lethargy
4. Race to the Bottom
5. Through Gritted Teeth
6. Brutalism
7. Waking Up From the American Dream
8. From the Tower
Styles and influences: Ambient synthwave, progressive rock, post-rock, jazz fusion

Name of Band: Fuck and Perspective
Debut Album: The Light Shines on a Forgotten Beautiful Place

Tracklisting:
1. Morning Glory [4:55]
2. Two Legs [20:59]
3. The Light Shines on a Forgotten Beautiful Place [3:00]

Genre: Rock, Slowcore, Drone-rock, Dark Ambient, Obnoxious Slint Influence

Going for maximum edge, moodiness, and pretention on this one. I'd probably listen to it.

lol my god i cannot believe someone typed this out
you're out of touch my dude

Name of Band: Other Animals

Debut Album: Defragmentation

Tracklisting:
1. In you [4:00] (starts with some ambient pads and soft calm voice until 1:33, bass comes out, drums too and guitars start to play making an echoish wall of noise, stops at 3:20, the ambient is still playing but with bass going away slowly to the end, no vocals)
2. Delusions in my mind [3:13] (starts with catchy guitar riffs (maybe ride influences from Today track) until 0:50, bass comes out with drums and singing to the end)
3. Come Back [5:20]
4. Outer Space [6:48]
5. Defragmentation [3:58]
6. With you (I want to live) [2:35]
7. Final days [4:34]
8. For you [2:35]

Genre: Shoegaze, Dream pop, Synthpop, post-rock

Rate I guess.

meme album, i would listen just out of curiosity.

sounds good, would listen.

would definitely check it out.

Would probably be one of those albums I would know if I loved by the first track. Not a big dreampop/shoegaze guy but if people talked it up to be really good I'd give it a shot.

Sounds like good chillout muisc.

Follow-up album, same band
Album title: Testing Fate Twice
1. In Exile
2. Isolation
3. A Million Lives
4. Overloaded
5. Crystallized
6. Shattered
Styles and influences: post-rock, progressive rock, dark ambient, shoegaze, post-punk,

Bump because good thread

Name: Distorted Silver
Debut album: Fever Dreaming
1. Yet Another Day
2. Jutler
3. Soundtrack to a Silent Film
4. Non-stop Infinite Climax
5. Imaginary Music
6. No Medal for Second Place
7. Shiekh el-Spar

Styles: shoegaze, progressive rock, ambient, psychedelic

What does Jutler mean?

I don't even know, it's a semi-meme around my college.

Name of the band: Other Animals

EPs name: All Things Come To An End.

Tracklisting:

1. When I Die [4:45]
2. Turn Off The Lights [3:29]
3. Don't Come [5:10]
4. The End [7:18]

Genre: Shoegaze, Post-rock, Dream Pop.

Sounds like some pretty depressive album, pretty poetical lyrics, would listen.

I really like this one, would be a good music to chill on night bike rides.

Bump, interesting ideas.

Bump, hope it's not dead.

Ah, fair enough. I couldn't tell. I'd definitely listen to the album, though

Sounds pretty morbid, I'd probably like falling asleep listening to that one.

Band name: Morning People
Album title: Testing Fate Twice (redoing this one, since the last time it was a little forced)
1. In Exile
2. A Million Lives
3. Overload
4. Broken Spell
5. Levels
6. Forbidden Fortress

Band: There and Back and There Again
Album: Her
Style: pop punk songwriting, indie rock instrumentation, Midwest emo vocals and lyrics
Tracklist: too lazy to make one

C'mon m8, surely there's some song title ideas that you've had floating around in your head

>album longer than 50 minutes
fag

Yeah if the thread is still alive later I will put down some songs but I'm busy rn

2 hours, 24 minutes, and 17 seconds to be precise.

i don't care what the band is called, or what the songs are called. i just wanna make an album with someone who has something to say, and is willing to say it while i'm playing drums.

I play bass, write songs, and do a little singing

cool. but you're (probably) far away, and i'm more interested in a vocalist than a bassist,

Where are you at?

NB, canada.

American South here, I'm afraid

>Band Name
Meme Virgin Wizard and The Anons
>Debut
Bose Home Theater Surround Sound System Bumpin Behtoveen Until The Cops Come Home

>Tracklisting
1.Godspeed You! Black Emperor Cover [72:00:00]
2.I Have Ne Friends But The Anons [7:26]
3.I Would Be The CEO of A Fortune 500 Company if Cred Forums Didn't Turn Me Into An Alcoholic [38:19]
4.The Fact That So Many Books Still Name The Beatles As The #1 "Greatest" or "Most Influental" Band Of All Time Shows How Far Rock Music Is From Becoming A Serious Art [0:27]
5.This Is Track Number 5 Off Of "Bose Home Theater Surround Sound System Bumpin Behtoveen Until The Cops Come Home" by Alt. Rock Shitshow band "Meme Virgin Wizard and The Anons" Which was released in 2018 under Epic Records. [1:29:29]
6.I'm Seriously Dead Inside. Counseling isn't helping and My Entire Family Hates Me. [6:09]
7.Party Time In Your Mother's Pantyloons [22:22]
8.I'm On Top Of The World and I'm About To Jump (Outro) [12:36]
9.I'm Dead (On The Outside) (Hidden Track)

I'm pretty sure it's called Weezer bruh

What style of music?

>Name
Mulgrew Johnson Intifada
>Album
The Man and the Abyss

>Tracks
1. Arabia [7:51]
2. Afrika [5:19]
3. Lead [4:55]
4. Endless Ocean [13:49]
5. Eternal Sea [1:19]

>Styles
prog rock, post-punk, world music, ambient

Rate me, faggots!

>band name
Yellow Jelly

>album name
Sushi!

>track list
1. Three Hectares Long Dick
2. Pink Kittens
3. Legs Make Us Shorter
4. Post-Megane Style
5. Zettai Ryouiki
6. Mantis Shrimp
7. Things, Wonderful Things!

>styles
Avant Prog, Jazz Fusion, Math Rock, Brutal Prog, Tape Music

>influences
Frank Zappa, Tipographica, George Gershwin, Duke Ellington, Mingus, Koenji Hyakkei, IOSYS, The USA, A. G. Cook, Mike Keneally, Baby Zionov

No-Wave, Post-Rock, and Alt. Rock

8.5/10 solid

3/10

>Name: Saab 9000
>Debut Album: Night Panel
>Genres: Jangle Pop, Shoegaze, Post Hardcore
>Influences: Slint, R.E.M., The Feelies, Unwound, Slowdive, Swirlies, The Smiths

>Tracks
1. Trollhattan Part 1 (1:01)
2. Extra (2:30)
3. 900 Turbo (4:00)
4: Trollhattan Part 3 (5:56)
5: Trollhattan Part 2 (0:10)
6: Vabis (10:00)
7: Scania (2:45)
8: Born From Jets (4:23)
9: Saab 9000 (3:12)
10: Bjorn Envall (2:01)
11: Trollhattan Part 5 (2:10)

Album Length: 37:28
Would listen.

band name: my soul is still with you
album name: you
tracklisting: 1. as i lay here- 18:45
2. i still see her but she isn`t breathing anymore- 12:20
3. my tears are filled up with blood-7:22
4. if you were here i doubt i would still be alive- 10:12
5. your felling of inadequacy was the reason i loved you and though that might be erroneus i hope you understand that i was only such a being because i was much more tenuous than you were ever so please forgive me- 12:24
6. i still write poems with your blood, i still write poems in my arm-7:48
7. lugubrious since birth just like you- 2:22
8. no room for the weak- 6:00
9. every day i am closer to you- 4:00
genre:ambient, shoegaze( like hanl- deathconsciousness), math rock( like slint-spiderland)

Name: Marmalade
Debut album: Blues for a Red Planet

Tracklisting:
1) The Cosmic Ocean [8:34]
2) Lost In Space [5:50]
3) Blues For A Red Planet [22:10]

Genre/Styles/Influences: Progressive rock, psychedelic rock, art rock, jazz fusion, blues

Basically a concept album about Mars. The title track is something on par with Pink Floyd's 'Echoes' and ends with a sample of Carl Sagan's message to the future explorers of Mars.

'I don't know why you're on Mars. Maybe you're there because we've recognized we have to carefully move small asteroids around to avert the possibility of one impacting the Earth with catastrophic consequences, and, while we're up in near-Earth space, it's only a hop, skip and a jump to Mars. Or, maybe we're on Mars because we recognize that if there are human communities on many worlds, the chances of us being rendered extinct by some catastrophe on one world is much less. Or maybe we're on Mars because of the magnificent science that can be done there - the gates of the wonder world are opening in our time. Maybe we're on Mars because we have to be, because there's a deep nomadic impulse built into us by the evolutionary process, we come after all, from hunter gatherers, and for 99.9% of our tenure on Earth we've been wanderers. And, the next place to wander to, is Mars. But whatever the reason you're on Mars is, I'm glad you're there. And I wish I was with you.'

Seems like your band was influenced by my band.

you're a fucking retard dude lmao

Band Name: Beloved Community Member
Debut Album: The Value of Life is Five US Dollars

Tracklisting:
1. War and Peace and Love on Earth [2:42]
2. How the Roman Empire Fell [5:20]
3. Time = Doom [3:55]
4. Are You Sure You're Sure? [4:11]
5. user's Rope [1:43]
6. My Name is Fear, Your Name is Hope [2:21]
7. Will You Be There When the World Ends? [4:23]
8. Missed Right Turns [3:39]
9. And His Name Was Pariah [3:00]

Genre: Folk
Style: Ambient Folk, Emo undertones, Indie Folk

bump

bump

bump

band: dasskla
album: Haus Sepien

I'm actually working on it, on this picture you can see the songs featured in the album.

here's 1 song:
soundcloud.com/dasskla/taboo

>If you were in a band
>If
lol

>Band Name: niƱo muerto
>Debut Album: Gringo
>Tracklist:
1. Pinche Gringo [4:12]
2. At the Gas Station [2:15]
3. Fuck Off Mom [3:07]
4. Prison [4:53]