Death Grips at Warfield

Who's going tonight?

This guy

wanna hang out

connor, pay for my ticket and ill go

Youd drive all the way up north?

Saw em last week.

Going tonight. Never been to a DG show. What to expect?

I wanted to but couldn't get tickets in time. If anybody has extras let me know.

OP here, same. I imagine it will be full of energy though.

If anyone wants to meet up before the show and hang, hit me up 8059144477

Cool, thought about getting lit beforehand and then dance the whole night away.
I'll probably chill at 21st Amendment or Black Hammer around 6ish if anyone wants to beer out

have fun!!

Id go to the bar if I could, my 21st birthdays in an exact month.

If you know any parks/chill spots near the venue, id be down to meet up and throw down money to pick up brew

I'll be there. is anyone opening?

How is this question in every death grips thread there's no opener on the ticket or billed anywhere they haven't had an opener for years

Not everyones seen death grips before, and honestly this will be the first time ive seen a show without an opener

yup i've been to over 100 shows the past year and every single one had an opener.
actually, Morrissey didn't but only because the artist canceled last minute.

they're gonna play new a2b2 ambient

If I wasn't going with my gf, I'd probably meet up with some of you fags

When I saw them in NYC a week ago they were playing a shepherd's tone for like an hour before they went on.

i'm going with my "girl" too lol

Meet up with me, bro. I'll be the guy with the hair.

How long was their set once they started playing?

word dude ill be in the pit with my black t

i'll be in a blue shirt towards the front of the stage. what do Cred Forumstants look like in real life?

right on dude ill be in the pit too haha
ill be the white fat kid with a fedora

jokes aside man look for the white dude short hair in black shirt, deep blue pants and a digital watch

tho truth be told im not a mutant im a elegant gentleman

Cool I'm tall white guy in a blue shirt and stupid stupid hair. You'll see me unless something goes terribly wrong

I'll be there wearing a Blackstar shirt, jeans, a leather jacket and sunglasses.

bruh u should check that in man, they have a coat check

I'll be there but I'm too awkward to make myself known. I'll look out for you guys though and acknowledge you in my head I guess

police shut off all of market street because of some guy that was armed by the civic center. hopefully this doesn't get canceled lads.

It better not. I'm in Berkeley getting food right now but I just had a 3+ hour drive from redding to get here...

It's not getting canceled I know for sure.

He got caught. Nothing to worry about

I'll be wearing a blue sweater. I don't really want anyone to talk to me, but I'll acknowledge some of your guys existence

ok guys my last pitch : if any of you live in the bay area and are interested in starting a band or just playing music, ill be wearing an oversized suede jacket and a black shirt with a blonde hair girl in another black shirt and jeans. come say wassup

I'll be tall wearing all black hanging out in front of the stage.

a ton of people in america are armed

Switched to black, not blue. Still bad hair for life

me! i'll be wearing all yellow, watch out for me!