datpiff.com/TEDY-ANDREAS-Mad-Illusions-mixtape.724402.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit meme

It's not a meme. Fuck off

probably the worst meme of the year

again with this meme?

Please stop shilling your album Tedy.

this a meme

Can y'all fuck off? Jesus christ this board has way too many trolls. If you don't like the mixtape, don't fucking reply. I'm trying to have a serious discussion.

this is just embarrassing tedy

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?!?!?!??!?!? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TAPE, FUCK OFF AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT. AND THIS ISN'T A FUCKING MEME, IT'S A GENIUNELY GOOD UNDERGROUND RAP MIXTAPE. IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED TO THE ENTIRE THING(IT'S ONLY 26 MINUTES LONG) U CAN'T SAY SHIT

AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME,
I'M
NOT
FUCKING
TEDY

THE REAL TEDY WOULDN'T BE WASTING HIS TIME SPAMMING HIS YEAR AND A HALF OLD MIXTAPE ON Cred Forums.

m

e

i'm going to kick tedy's ass

m

e

Tedy, I have 0 desire to listen to this after all of your shilling. You went from 0 fans to -1.

Moon Walking

cute meme ted

tedy pls go and stay go

"I HOTLINE BLING WITH YOUR BITCH
AYE
ASKING IF I FUCKED YOUR BITCH
AYE
IDK I PLEAD THE 5TH" -Tedy Andreas

Tedy Andreas? MORE LIKE SMELLY BUMGAYASS!

Cuck

holy shit dude

will pls go

oh wait

is that primetime Sam Roberts?

alright heres a serious reply: your music is fuckin so shitty and you need to get off 4 chan ted. Youre gonna get exposed

already doxxed him, can't post it to 4cuck

Exposed? How so?

tedys worried

But I'm not Tedy lol. I'm genuinely interested in what you mean by "exposed"

>I'm not tedy
>Tedy wipes the sweat off his forehead, trembling in fear of being exposed

kys tedy, nobody likes your shit mixtape

I'm not Tedy. And many people like it. If you honestly don't believe me, go on youtube, soundcloud, twitter, etc lmao

fawkin home run

people that like your mixtape are fucking retarded

people also like g eazy, whats your point ted?

already listened to your shit once ain't gonna give you more credit, just delete the tape and pretend it never existed

i hope you get shot 2bh, you're the whitest lil nigga ever. you scream uppermidle class kid who hung out with black ppl. stop shilling

I'm not Tedy. I've said this countless times, why would Tedy be wasting his time on Cred Forums when he's working on an album right now. I don't why you guys can't just accept the fact that I'm someone that genuinely enjoys this mixtape. People spam Street Sects and all those other albums. But I guess I shouldn't be taking you guys seriously anyway if you actually believe Tedy would be on here trying to promote his 2 year old mixtape

this is so obvious ted, stop trying to cover your tracks. Best thing you could do is just stop shilling

backpeddle bruh u got it

THIS WILL
NEVER
EVER
BE A MEME!

nice marketing trying to promote your new shit, just stop spamming that shit here, post it on worldstar maybe dumb niggas will hype you there

worldstar niggas dont like white rappers. nobody likes this corny ass nigga either lmao.

hed get shit on way more over at wurllstarr

y is this being memed now

this album is almost 1.5 years old

did Cred Forums just find it or something?

lmao tedy at it again, nobody found it ever ted, stop

no, tedy discovered Cred Forums and is trying to build hype here for his new mixtape or something

this

Wasn't me bro. And many people know about it. just check the views and blog sites

stfu tedy

dude youre trying so hard, stop lmao

jfc tedy, go rap about your granny's old car and stop with this mockery

#StopTed2016 whos with me?

you're realy trying to force yourself into becoming a meme and being spread around lmao, nice try meme man

I didn't post that....

I'm convinced this thread is just a single guy being autistic

it's working.

i listened to this album on youtube.

Its one guy alright, names ted

>11 months ago

I don't give a fuck about Ted. Fuck off, Ted. Now Alex on the other hand....

if you weren't ted, why are you acting like you're ted..

Y'all like Alex Emami?

youtube.com/watch?v=NpaGBWOcEqQ

Really? Another shill? This is garbage

I've never once said I'm Tedy...

Tedy i know thats you bumping lmao

I'm really not Tedy lol.

Lol sure ted

LMAO

I think you have a good marketing technique ted, but your mixtape is just fucking garbage, please fuck off

>didn't even listen to mixtape and/or hating on it solely because of its cover/memeness

Ya okay bro, I'm not tedy. You're wrong tho. Don't be so close minded

i genuinly gave it a listen and it was trash, logic tier shit. You steal everybodys flow on it

Logic is a good rapper. And I'm not Tedy I promise lol. Everyone borrows flows in the rap game. No one wakes up and says "I wanna rap" without being influenced by rap artists prior. He's influenced by Nas and other 90s rappers anyway

i did listen, stop implying your music is any good tedy, it would be kinda strange if you disliked your own mixtape but whatever

lmao you lost me at logic being good. But theres a difference between having inspiration and straight up jackin somones vocal inflections and flows. Get off 4 chan tedy

don't put your garbage near nas lmao, you are not one bit good, you're not even close to average tedy, don't even mention nas

Y'all get the point. Fuck outta here with your fucked up standards on rap music

lmao i dont have fucked up standards i just like good music

that doesn't mean tedy isn't fucking garbage lmoa

2 trolls
tedy andreas biggest haters
grow up

wow tedy call me fuck down, shit... that rant was fire jfc

Tedy gonna be huge a year from now.

Young Andreas Soufside Worldwide
#TedyAndreasXXL2017

trust me im not a troll i just genuinely hate your music ted

This thread is fucking hilarious.

tedy, it's ok to being garbage, just stop posting your mixtape in every thread in this forum, you even posted it on a "albums that made you cry" thread. tell me who can be so fucking autistic to that point other than you ted?

What's autistic about it?

Autistic that it made me cry or autistic that I posted the album in that thread. This site has so many fucking elitists lmao. Bet you wouldn't say any of this shit to Tedy in person

tedy replying to himself HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

Thank you

Ain no one gon listen to your shii, Teddy. Have your parents pay for your college, so you can actually be successful in life. Cuz rapping ain cutting it for you frfr

Wasn't me bro lol. And I can show you proof. People actually like this mixtape. I'm not saying it's MBDTF or the greatest album of all time. But it's a nice little mixtape. Just wanted to put more people on it

Nice jams Tedy what's up

But Tedy already has a successful career? He's on Vince Staples record label. He's gone on tours with Joey Fatts and shit. He's been on Hot 97. And this is only the beginning, the dude is only 21.

>Joey Fatts
Literally who? And lmao hot 97. Any no name motherfucker can get on there.

i used to be a troll ITT but now I'm just confused, Not Tedy stop pretending to be not tedy trying to make yourself seem like tedy, tedy

youtube.com/watch?v=dfB0u6GNokQ

And if it's so easy, why aren't you on there bro?

Because real niggas such as myself get on the breakfast club. Plus, I don't even rap so why would I be on there?

lmao they dont even associate with you ted, stop trying to make yourself look good its sad.

you seem to know a lot about tedy not tedy

It's not easy to get recognized in the rap game. You gotta respect the man. Yeah, he's not the biggest artist in the world but at least he's going out touring, working with semi-big artists, etc. He's already at a higher position than 99.9999% of white internet rappers.

I've literally never heard of him until this board, fuck off Tedison

Ted. We know its you. No one on 4 chan is dumb enough to believe that anyone on here would vouch for you

stop being lame tedy, you probably forced your music into people's throats like you're trying to do here

WHEN THIS THREAT GETS ACHIEVED TEDY AND HIS STUPID MIXTAPE WILL BE NOTHING BUT A DEAD MEME, DON'T EVEN MENTION IT MOTHERFUCKERS

That means literally nothing. Just because YOU haven't heard of him means he's irrelevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pf_dhv-QYXg

He's got a fanbase. He's got people that listen to his music, go look at the youtube comments if you don't believe me. Go look at the soundcloud comments and plays. Dude has got shit. He's gonna be huge a year from now whether you like it or not.

This is fucking pointless, I'm just arguing with trolls at this point.

congrats man your mixtapes on youtube, youre the shit

Even if you're not Tedy (doubtful, what person shills someone else this hard) it's so easy to bait you that everyone's gonna keep doing it anyways until you stop.
You're still Tedy tho

youre not gonna be huge senpai. nobody gives a fuck about you.

you can be huge whenever but you'll still be shited on Cred Forums, so take this fucking garbage out of here ted

>111 replies
>33 posters
hmm

post better rappers than Tedy Andreas

best thread on Cred Forums desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs6LEwLsv8o

u didn't watch the video

tedy get a hair cut you filthy jew

Ok Tedison

/////////////////// xD
xD
xD
jiodfghh wooooohoooo im not tedy folks
im not
i promiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i am not tedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
look at meeeeeeeeeeee
woooooooo

Oh look Tedy got quads

it's your fucking hometown, my friends shitty punk band fills all the local venues, it's no big deal, try to fill a room in europe ted, you would be rapping to the walls

There's like 2 people trying to troll me. Everyone else liked the album

This

why are you still defending tedy's album if you're not tedy you fucking idiot, get over it already

Except no one here actually did?? What thread are you reading we've been shitting on you the whole time.

tedy the difference is you really are shit

no I'm tedy

Ok I admit it I'm Tedy. Are you happy you fucks?

Even if I showed you, you wouldn't believe me. There were a couple people in this thread that said they liked the album. Like the dude that commented "moonwalking."

You guys are fucking assholes

Post a pic of you with a timestamp

this wasn't me. I'm the real Not Tedy

congrats ted, one guy on 4 chan likes one of your songs and that person is yourself. youre the asshole

you're the guy who commented that lmao, you fake piece of shit

No I wasn't. You want me to screenshot it or something? Like I said, you wouldn't even believe me if I showed you a post of something saying they liked it. You would just accuse of me of posting it yourself.

When can we ban this fucker and get it over with?

Fuck, whoops
Either way fuck off

See what happens, Tedy?

?

Just listened to it. Fuck 'Em probably

what the fuckkk

ffs, don't listen to it wtf

you know what ted, youre a dedicated shiller ill give you that

When you promo the shit out of your shit. If it was good, it'd be more popular. Word of mouth travels fast, you don't need to shill it

It's not "my shit." But it is somewhat popular though. It's more well known than a lot of the albums that people post on here. Clarance Clarity for example.

>tedy believes this

clarence clarity doesn't come here posting his GOOD album in every threat, if you are not tedy, which you are, you're just a stupid fanatic, you're the only one posting that garbage here

make sure to like and comment
datpiff.com/TEDY-ANDREAS-Mad-Illusions-mixtape.724402.html

Go look at the views on youtube and the plays on soundcloud. And don't try to say that Tedy fucking bought them. Just face it, you guys don't wanna accept the fact that Tedy is poppin'.

Dat boy Tedy knows what he's doing. He's on Hot 97, he tours the country, he works with Joey Fatts. Dude's music got featured on Retrosneakers. Cred Forums a bunch of haters. Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he's irrelevant and his music sucks lmao. There's a ton of people that haven't heard of Clarance Clarity.

But whatever, I'm arguing with a bunch of 15 year old trolls on the internet. I don't care anymore

lmao tedy i dont even know where to begin with this. And if nobody on mu has ever heard of you before you shilled out, then youre NOT poppin. You can like this shit record all you want, thats fine

we get it, he's poppin, we don't like him, shut the fuck up now

There's actually were a couple threads about him before I came through tryin' to put y'all on this shit. just google it

Tedy, this is exhausting. Stop. Leave

t r y h a r d

Man would you shut your lame ass up already, Tedy. You're not popping. Nobody, but underground queers know you. And who give a fuck what Hot97 thinks. Ebro and Rosenberg are bitches.

What do I need to do to prove to you guys that I'm not Tedy?

Never post again

I don't even care who you are at this point, just stop being a tumor online

THIS!!

You guys are really mean. Why did you post in this thread in the first place if you didn't like the mixtape?

Whoa, what's going on here guys?

Because you keep spamming this shit everywhere and we're tired of it

I've made 1 thread in the past 2 days. I admit I spammed it at first but after that, it was other ppl trying to meme it or something. I apologize if I annoyed you guys but you know you can just ignore the threads right? A lot of albums get spammed on here.

Please stop ok???

Fuck 'Em...

no fuck you

No fuck you

Fuck 'Em...

Now you're just being autistic

Archy!

Oh yes!

Man can you imagine a King Krule and Tedy collab? That would crazy damn.

Man that would be str8 heat!!!

Just stop

hey tedy! i listened to your mixtape, it was really great! keep dropping fire homie

fuck off man your music sucks

Yeah man, it's gotta happen sometime. I'd also like to see a Tedy Andreas and Joey Bada$$ colab.

0/10 most forced meme i've seen in a long ass time, worse than bleach-posting and that lasted for like a month.

ted, the jig is up man cmon

The fuck is bleach-posting?

Tedy, you made my day with this thread, thank you. I'll make sure to listen to your mixtape as soon as I can.

When one user tried to make Bleach by Niravana mu-core.

Everybody PLEASE stop posting in this thread.

>guys, don't post in best thread
Yeah, not gonna happen

fuck off tedy

Can someone make this meme but with Tedy?

mercedes