Grimes

Why do you guys like Grimes so much? Don't get me wrong I like her too but you guys seem to be obsessed, would like an explanation.

Its just 5 waifutard spammers who ironically like ugly ''artists''

These threads are populated by a bunch of unashamedly newfaggot redditors who unironicly use emoticons like :D and make pokemon references. Grimes was one of the most hated artists around here for years because of her shitty music and annoying in yo' face SJW personality. She's called us disgusting on Twitter before. She doesn't like us and we don't like her. And to act like there was some kind of population of grimes fans lurking here the whole time is just a fucking joke, enjoying grimes is like, MILES away from something that this board, generally speaking, would do. And yeah yeah I know "Cred Forums isnt hivemind" blah blah blah but to take it to the point where you think we need to have general threads for a tumblrcore artist that most of us have hated for years? I'm sorry but that's the line. It's an affront to anyone who gives two quarters of a shit about this board.

The only thing I can think of that has been close to the level of cancer as grimes threads was Lazare, and considering he was a synth pop fan I wouldnt be suprised if he was behind this shit 2bh

this was helpful thanks

is this pasta? if not, jesus christ dude

it's been in the general before, it's pasta

this except i'm pretty sure they do it unironically

I just hate normies. normies also like gendrig lamer, andony fandano and ganja west, and hate grimes. Also grimes is cute and nice, even though she is normie too, but i can make exceptions some times.

grimes fans btfo

It's a pasta, newfag

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

Stay mad, puta.

Her hands are massive

Its this easy user

Just do it already

No one will miss you

why are Russians so obsessed with Grimes?

they have a massive thread over on their chan

All the better to play synthesizers ;)

She and her music are really, really interesting if you pay close attention. It's as simple as that.

Russsians are idiots, they were even more obsessed about lady gaga. At least this times there is some mutual thing, as grime try to speak reverse runglish and even had VK page once.

Grimes is of Russian descent.

>Why do you guys like Grimes so much? Don't get me wrong
You have been banned from the channel

I fucking wish

only ukrainian grandmother.

she is like these dumb "muh heritage" americans

>climb into bed with me user

i know you have the whole set, start dumping mf

I have no idea I like Visions a lot, but damn these retards keep spamming these threads.
What bothers me is she can be cute at times but other times she just looks gross.

hi jon

Hello

It's a shitty pasta. The retard who wrote that originally was drunk and dumb.

>found out yesterday she ad more than visions and art angels
>listened to everything
>can't decide whether is boring as shit or boring ass-shit

How about you're a massive pleb? The fault is yours dude.

Nice try, fag.

What if I told you that you're lying? You didn't listen to any of her songs. You already had that shitty image saved on your HDD and you used it multiple times so far on many threads trying to spread your retarded hate. I got you!

I can explain my obssession for artists or albums because they helped me with my depression or something in my life.
But these faggots posting pictures of her all the time and being all like "she is perfect" "i wanna cum on her toes" are pure cancer.

It's a weird autistic circle jerk a la kpop or mlp or Frozen.

It sucks because, like /metal/, it just makes it all the more difficult to have actual conversation about the genre or in this case artist.

Just add her to the list of artists that you can't have interesting conversations about on Cred Forums because you guys are fucking children.

Get the hell out of here. Instead whining like a bitch, why don't you contribute with quality posts? Initiate and contribute to music discussion. Try it and see the results.

But user, you can search the archive and find some of the most eloquent and insightful defenses of Grimes music written by yours truly. It's actually you who are working against quality posts, not I.

>It's a weird autistic circle jerk a la kpop or mlp or Frozen.
It's called trolls attempting to do what they (try to) do best - disrupt the kinds of actually substantive conversations that they themselves are not intelligent enough to initiate.