So what's Cred Forums's honest opinion about twenty one pilots? No memes, just opinions

So what's Cred Forums's honest opinion about twenty one pilots? No memes, just opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LetsTalkMusic/comments/4vkjb0/lets_talk_twenty_øne_piløts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, all their songs were written by ONE MAN

They're not that bad for a modern mainstream pop band, but they're hardly the best of their generation or anything

I don't like them

Made me think

jesus christ
that's WILD

I do not enjoy their musical stylings.

They're a meme that every autist on this board fell for. I'm surprised how well this meme has done.

they're alright. their are pondering to this generation a bit too much tho.
>Oh I wish I was younger, back when things were easier!
>doesn't handle it like an adult and stop whining about how everything is so hard

they don't have any good songs

their music is mediocre and their raps are cringey. Nothing against them, they are just annoyingly average. They are innocent enough.

Saw them live for free in in early 2015 before Blurryface dropped and they blew up.

They were shit.

i think they have potential to be ok
vessel had some pretty good pop songs

however most of their songs are pretty bad, especially when they try to rap
and their biggest problem is that their fanbase, image and lyrics are absolutely embarassing
just look up explanation of their logo. its like they just discovered that art can have different interpretations
i also hate how they pretend that they are different or better than music on the radio, while stressed out is one of the most popular songs of the last few years

I don't like their music

They're okay.

Just okay

OP clearly didn't want discussion. His/her comments were clearly 100% defensive of the band. The reason why the fanbase is awful.

They're whiny, unoriginal, and poppy but they're not the worst band ever.

Blurryface is a pretty mediocre song, but I kind of understand the pop appeal.
Otherwise everything I've heard from them is just really, really bad, especially Car Radio.
The rapping has no remarkable flow or lyrical ingenuity and the guys tone does not help it at all.
The music itself seems to be dull attempts of different styles mashed into the generic electro-pop-hop-rock that everyone has heard on the sidelines of the charts for years now.
Their fanbase is even worse, and they give their music way more credit than they deserve.
This thread on leddit LetsTalkMusic is good reading as most people on Cred Forums don't have the patience and feigned politeness to explain why your taste is shit.
reddit.com/r/LetsTalkMusic/comments/4vkjb0/lets_talk_twenty_øne_piløts/

Please stop

Bad

Blurryface is good.

Vessel is mediocre.

Their earlier stuff (one of which was officially released recently, the other isn't available that I know of) is garbage.

Their hardcore fanbase is a bunch of tumblrinas, which is off-putting.

Overall, they have a pretty future ahead of them - even is Blurryface is their only successful album (similar to Tears For Fears' career - Songs from the Big Chair, then nothing).

the best thing about is it that he literally gives the answer in his own post
>Anyways, I have seen a lot of people on this subreddit hate on TOP, calling them boring, annoying, soulless, etc.