What's the musical equivalent to h3h3 and filthy frank?

What's the musical equivalent to h3h3 and filthy frank?
I personally think that The Velvet Underground is h3h3 and Nico is papa franku while Andy Warhol is idubbbz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kWZIBmdoY&t=3m0s
shadynastyiscool.bandcamp.com/album/curtis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is going to be a bad thread every time you make it

kurt cobain

i wish they would all fucking kill themselves

Who's Sam Hyde?
Captain Beefheart?

i think radiohead is filthy frank and smashing pumpkins is h3h3 and

the singer of nickelback

Leafy is Swans

this thread is disgusting

I love Tim & Eric, but the people they inspired are complete cancer. Holy shit.

hey
eric andre is alright

I love watching Filthy Frank shock people from their daily, mundane, automoton lives.

It's so culturally relevant in contemporary society.

gross

people that watch h3h3, leafy, etc should either wait until they are 18 to start posting, or kill themselves

The Velvet Underground definitely makes sense for h3h3 because he started great then dropped the ball almost instantly.

take your underage cancer back to redit.

H3H3 would be like Oasis: one or two good albums, but a lot of repetitive bullshit during and after that point

>RRRAAAAA
>vomit
>pre pared irrelevant question
>uses made up "bro terms"
He sucks

Ethan and Hila would both have to quit and have other people run h3h3 for them to be velvet underground

I'm 19, and I watch H3H3 out of loyalty. I know it's mainly shit, and I never really laugh at anything Ethan does anymore, but I can't stop watching it. It's simply something fun to do.

Filthy Frank is miles ahead of him in terms of comedic value, and that's only because he does these horrible pranks and public shock videos.

>dude it's ironic lmao
Ariel Pink

I actually, unironically like Ariel Pink

If this is unironic, you have the most derivative opinion. I usually don't say this much but kill yourself

>I'm 19, and I watch H3H3 out of loyalty.
>Filthy Frank is miles ahead of him in terms of comedic value

Nigga u dum as fuck.

I'm sorry, but it's true.
H3H3 can't even make me smile anymore.

If you don't find pleasure in watching him dump nasty, raw meat on his passed out "friend", you've no right to judge me.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kWZIBmdoY&t=3m0s

Filthy Frank

I don't think you understood my post, but you are under 20, so I'll let it pass. Enjoy it while you do.

>h3h3
>filthy frank

you are either a 12 year old or a redditor

You're dumb as fuck for thinking filthy frank is doing anything new culture-wise

People have been doing this shit for decades

Thanks, and I will.
I've probably just got a different view of what constitutes comedy than most though.

You see, I still laugh at Youtube Poops, and I enjoy Ventrilo Harassment. Nothing is more enjoyable for me than to mic spam shitty music in Red Orchestra 2 on a Thursday evening while people try to unwind after a long day at work.

tell me some then.

I think Filthy Frank and Idubbbz would be best compared to Mindless self indulgence or maybe early Mr. Bungle. Their humor is really juvenile but they put more effort into what they do than their contemporaries

Shock humor and pranks (don't pretend FF isn't in the same boat as pranks)

Why, cause he repeats himself a lot and drags out his videos way longer than they need to be?

whatsupguysitsscarcehere-core is my favorite genre.

>who is the filthy frank of music?

filthy frank you idiot

this
shadynastyiscool.bandcamp.com/album/curtis

good on you for making an actual good post in this shite bait thread

Yes lmao

that has more to do with h3h3 being literal shit and one of the worst popular channels on youtube ever

I'd say idubbbz is more comparable to Bungle of the two of them.

>Tfw jamming out to Nujabes for the first time since I was 17

I thought I would cringe, but I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

what the fuck is wrong with you people

i mean i know the answer, but seriously

Is your favourite movie fight club?

Yes, why do you ask?

i feel like people who talk about "early mr bungle" are people who have only heard the self titled

yeah thanks for the first or second actual decent post on here

Anal cunt

I've heard all their albums. I was just referring to early Bungle like Self Titled and OU818 since they have that really juvenile humor to them. Their other stuff does a little bit too but not to the extent that their earlier stuff does